Trick or treaty? The legal question hanging over the Paris climate change conference

Very tired of it all Matthew. Very tiring and depressing. Until something is improved to Air Quality in China Korea and India, don't bring up Phony GW. It is a global scam, people need to oppose this nonsense.
Global scam my ass

Remembering a City Where the Smog Could Kill

What does smog have to do with climate change, moron?
P
O
L
L
U
T
I
O
N

:banghead:

If you had bothered reading the link it explains it in really easy to understand words.....

Read what, pollution is not climate change... This has nothing to do with pollution.

97% of scientist disagree with you. The consensus of science community tells us climate change is a direct result of man made pollution..
Thus laws regulating pollution.
Late to the party bear?

Sorry, dumbass, but it doesn't matter what your paid-off government subsidized "scientists" claim. By any credible definition of the term, CO2 is not pollution. It's no more a pollutant than Oxygen or Nitrogen. Laws regulating pollution are one thing. Laws intended to control the climate are another. The later is a fools errand.

Douche bags like you deliberately conflate the two things because you understand there is far more public support for the former than for the later.

Hopefully if it is found to be a treaty the republicans will care enough about our planet to pass it.

Never happen.

Eventually, it will come out that this is the crux of Pooting's power over trump.

Yes, the trump klan would be broke withe Pooting but Pooting stands to make trillions by us pulling out of the Paris accord.

As with everything with trump, follow the money.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_CLIMATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-05-31-09-01-31

Trump to announce bye-bye from Paris this week sometime.............so............how are you AGW goofballs enjoying the bumpy cucumber on this?:coffee:Told you 4 months ago this was a 'comin...........

Bend over..................:deal::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

WINNING!

You fools can never see beyond the end of your own nose.

[emoji57]

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_CLIMATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-05-31-09-01-31

Trump to announce bye-bye from Paris this week sometime.............so............how are you AGW goofballs enjoying the bumpy cucumber on this?:coffee:Told you 4 months ago this was a 'comin...........

WINNING!

[emoji57]

We can see a con when we encounter one, and so-called "climate change" is a swindle of monumental proportions.

WINNING!

[emoji57]

Except can say this..................

WHO'S NOT WINNING??:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::deal:

Lets face it........today is one of those days in the lore of smashmouth politics where if you are a progressive, you just got smashed in the mouth as badly as you can get smashed in the mouth. We're talking surgery-level damage here............and tens of millions of people across the country are laughing so hard today their sides are hurting.

The people who are having their heads explode ther worst? The ones you see in here responding with stuff like, "You are the fools..........".

That's called epic faggy snowflakes losing remorse................

So for all my skeptic pals in here............take a huge bow today my friends!! SMASHMOUTH!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Lets face it........today is one of those days in the lore of smashmouth politics where if you are a progressive, you just got smashed in the mouth as badly as you can get smashed in the mouth. We're talking surgery-level damage here............and tens of millions of people across the country are laughing so hard today their sides are hurting.

The people who are having their heads explode ther worst? The ones you see in here responding with stuff like, "You are the fools..........".

That's called epic faggy snowflakes losing remorse................

So for all my skeptic pals in here............take a huge bow today my friends!! SMASHMOUTH!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey JC.....got some real sore poop chutes amongst the progressives today!! I am picturing them standing on the sidelines with their thumbs up their collective asses and oh it is sweet indeed.:popcorn::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Forum List

Back