Trillion dollar stimulus package proposed by Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
EDITORIAL: Trillion-dollar coronavirus bailout justified, but put working people first

This is where I part way with Trump. Don't get me wrong, if you forbid people from working the government then needs to pay them, but forbidding them to work is not only unconstitutional, it is buying into corona hysteria. Also expect legislation giving the state more 'emergency' powers over the populace in order to control them better.

At the end of the day, the government will cut people a check that really won't help them much but will add to an already overwhelming deficit and massive debt with other money going God knows where for all the corrupt bureaucrats, much like Obama did as well with his stimulus package. In fact, there seemingly is always a reason to create trillion dollar stimulus packages. The list is never ending.
I've always assumed Trump may be a Dim plant, and now I now for sure.

Trump is doing the right thing...showing leadership. In this circumstance survival outweighs govt debt. This is america after all. We are the richest, by far hardest working nation on Earth. What Trump is proposing is what makes us exceptional.

EDITORIAL: Trillion-dollar coronavirus bailout justified, but put working people first

This is where I part way with Trump. Don't get me wrong, if you forbid people from working the government then needs to pay them, but forbidding them to work is not only unconstitutional, it is buying into corona hysteria. Also expect legislation giving the state more 'emergency' powers over the populace in order to control them better.

At the end of the day, the government will cut people a check that really won't help them much but will add to an already overwhelming deficit and massive debt with other money going God knows where for all the corrupt bureaucrats, much like Obama did as well with his stimulus package. In fact, there seemingly is always a reason to create trillion dollar stimulus packages. The list is never ending.
If government forbids people from working they can get unemployment insurance

but this goofy idea is going to pay people who were not working to begin with

About 60 days ago you boys were telling us we were at full employment

So many business will close so many will be out of work if we don’t use our resources to keep them going. I’m ok with it

Trump tried that first. A tax holiday was targeted at working people.

And it should be remembered that these handouts are aimed at juicing the economy rather than helping anyone. The hope is they will rush out and buy big screen TVs. For that the work the money need to get into the hands of those who have proven themselves incompetent at delayed gratification...those getting a government check in other words.

About 60 days ago you boys were telling us we were at full employment
60 days ago is not now

Trump tried that first. A tax holiday was targeted at working people.

And it should be remembered that these handouts are aimed at juicing the economy rather than helping anyone. The hope is they will rush out and buy big screen TVs. For that the work the money need to get into the hands of those who have proven themselves incompetent at delayed gratification...those getting a government check in other words.
If the public goes on a big ticket buying spree that revs up the chinese economy where everything is made

So many business will close so many will be out of work if we don’t use our resources to keep them going. I’m ok with it
If only we had been fiscally responsible during good times...

In November all who voted for the Cheeto will vote for him again. The package could be 20T and it wouldn’t sway a blob supporter

Well the GOP wants to stop everyone from working and kill the economy because of the naturally occurring flu, but democrats in addition want to also stop people from working and kill the economy because of the naturally occurring gas carbon dioxide.

But if there is nothing left of the economy after this, I'm not sure it all matters.

Thanks to welfare democrats we can’t

Seems like both parties are in love with trillion dollar stimulus packages.

Funny thing, they never seem to help with money going God knows where.

All I know is that I never see a penny of where my tax money is going.

Thanks to welfare democrats we can’t
You seem confused. Deficits were much lower when trump took over. A tax cut and increased military spending increased deficits.

Seems like both parties are in love with trillion dollar stimulus packages.

Funny thing, they never seem to help with money going God knows where.

All I know is that I never see a penny of where my tax money is going.
Did you even investigate trumps plan?

Forum List

Back