Zone1 Trinity religionsssssssssssssss

So you just pick and choose what you want to believe based on what? Take what you like and leave the rest. How do you know that what you believe is correct and everything else isn't?

the golden rule - more so the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - the parable of noah ... those documents beginning with moses are all forgeries and fallacies - moses is a liar there were never 10 commandments etched in the heavens ...

the golden rule - more so the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - the parable of noah ... those documents beginning with moses are all forgeries and fallacies - moses is a liar there were never 10 commandments etched in the heavens ...
I'll need just a wee more proof than just your word on that.

I'll need just a wee more proof than just your word on that.

sure, and rely on what was written by the crucifiers in the 4th century and their book of forgeries and fallacies the c-bible ... and persecute and victimize the innocent. the phony 10 commandments, the liar moses - your hero.

sure, and rely on what was written by the crucifiers in the 4th century and their book of forgeries and fallacies the c-bible ... and persecute and victimize the innocent. the phony 10 commandments, the liar moses - your hero.
Jibber jabber!! You still don't offer any evidence for your erroneous conclusions. Your opinion isn't worth any more than the other 8 billion or so opinions on earth.

Jibber jabber!! You still don't offer any evidence for your erroneous conclusions. Your opinion isn't worth any more than the other 8 billion or so opinions on earth.

provide the heavenly etched tablets w/ 10 commandments claimed by moses - or stop lying ... and remove them from your desert religion.

Moses didnt lie.
The New world translation fixed the alterations and errors of Gods written word by holy spirit. Otherwise Daniel 12:4 could be a truth, but it is. Truth is now abundant, rejected by all using the altered and error filled translations.

Moses didnt lie.
The New world translation fixed the alterations and errors of Gods written word by holy spirit. Otherwise Daniel 12:4 could be a truth, but it is. Truth is now abundant, rejected by all using the altered and error filled translations.

yes he did ...

provide the heavenly etched tablets w/ 10 commandments claimed by moses - or stop lying ... and remove them from your desert religion.

hereditary idolatry is as great a crime.

The 10 commandments were not "etched in the heavens". They were etched on Earth as guidelines for mankind to live by.

What part of the 10 commandments would hamper a person from living a moral life on Earth?

What part of the 10 commandments would hamper a person from living a moral life on Earth?

be gone crucifier ...

- they were madeup by a madman claiming heavenly origin is a lie and used to persecute and victimize the innocent by a murderer.

be gone crucifier ...

- they were madeup by a madman claiming heavenly origin is a lie and used to persecute and victimize the innocent by a murderer.
Crucifier?
Is it not a sin to persecute others?

Catholics have been mourning the crucifixion of Jesus Christ for 2000 years. Calling a Catholic a "crucifier" is one of the most hurtful things you can say. Crucifixion is an abomination to Catholics.

You should take some time and actually read the Bible. It's not a good look to criticize something you seem to know very little about. And it's certainly nothing Jesus would have taught.

Moses never claimed heavenly origin. As a matter of fact, he was orphaned and later adopted by the Egyptian Royal Family. He was called by God to be his prophet and to help free the Israelites from captivity.

You should take some time and actually read the Bible.

the liar moses prevents a direct reading of any of the desert documents ...

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the above is what jesus wrote to make at least the first page bearable ...

for your information, the c-bible was written in the 4th century by the crucifiers for their religion of servitude using their victim, jesus to persuade a vision opposite of what they and those others during that time gave their lives for.

the liar moses prevents a direct reading of any of the desert documents ...

the above is what jesus wrote to make at least the first page bearable ...

for your information, the c-bible was written in the 4th century by the crucifiers for their religion of servitude using their victim, jesus to persuade a vision opposite of what they and those others during that time gave their lives for.
That's simply not true according to almost every major historian. The Old Testament scrolls date back to 600 BC (Some books even earlier). Prior to that, they were likely written on other scrolls that did not survive and/or orally. The Gospels are dated between 50 and 100 AD.

It's also offensive for you to call Moses (One of the most important prophets in both Christianity and Judaism a liar.(

You say that the religion of the heavens is based on the Golden Rule not the Old Testament teachings.

Well, the irony is that God spoke the Golden Rule to Moses and Moses wrote the Golden Rule in the book of Leviticus almost 1500 years before Jesus Christ stated it in the Gospels.

Leviticus 18:

18 "You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."

Jesus Christ fulfilled the Old Testament laws and teachings of the Prophets. He quotes them continuously in the Gospels. The beauty of Christ's teachings is that he understood the Old Testament so well that he we was able to bring it to a new life and fulfill the teachings and prophesies. - hence why he is called "The Word".

Last edited:
It's also offensive for you to call Moses (One of the most important prophets in both Christianity and Judaism a liar.(

the crucifiers ...

provide the stone tablets claimed by moses heavenly etched w/ 10 commandments - or remove then from all 3 desert religion documents ..

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

provide the archives preserved in the 4th century they used to write the c-bible during that entire time period - and the minutes taken for their continuous gatherings.

... the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - reiterated at the time of the great catastrophe, noah and will be uninterrupted to the parables conclusion.

He inspired his words in the bible. He inspired Moses to write the books in it that he wrote.

a claim without shame for what they wrote.

provide the heavenly etched tablets w/ 10 commandments claimed by moses ...
there is nothing heavenly in anything moses wrote.

a&e chose self determination found in liberation theology and blessed by the heavens, moses lied and claimed hereditary idolatry for himself and who would follow him than for all living beings on planet earth ...

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

what jesus taught before they crucified him.

One of the most overlooked contradictions of the Trinity doctrine is found in - Heb 10:12

Please notice the - Trinitarian Translation

T
rinitarian Translation

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

But
this is not at all what the original manuscripts are saying - this is a complete mistranslation and alteration from the original message, changing the message of the manuscript.

Please notice the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT MESSAGE

Heb 10:12 - ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS
HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Translated word for word exactly -- here :12

αυτος Him - δε now - μιαν the one - υπερ for - αμαρτιων sin - προσενεγκας offered up - θυσιαν a sacrifice - εις into - το that - διηνεκες forever - εκαθισεν set down - εν IN - δεξια the right - του of - θεου God

The manuscripts are saying - exactly =
:12 -

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Meaning that Jesus
is -
{ FOREVER TO DWELL εν IN “ - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD )
ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

but the Trinitarian translation omits and changes this to say that
JESUS OFFERED ONE SACRIFICE FOR SINS FOR EVER,,,,
-
SAT DOWN ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD; this is much different from the original that says that - FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

the original message is saying that Jesus is
- FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD, yet the Trinitarian translation denies this by changing and altering and manipulating the words of the original message.

Please remember – in John 8:42 - Yahoshua says three things here, about his identity.

i COME - “
εκ EX / OUT “ FROM THE GOD -
i COME NOT FOR FROM / OF - MYSELF -
i COME NEITHER MYSELF I - SENT –\

John 8:42
i COME - “ εκ EX / OUT “ FROM THE GOD -–
i COME NOT ALSO FROM / OF - MYSELF –
i COME NEITHER MYSELF I - SENT –

εγω I AM - γαρ FOR - εκ OUT / FROM - του THE - θεου GOD - εξηλθον CAME OUT - και AND - ηκω COME - ουδε NOT - γαρ FOR - απ FROM / OF - εμαυτου MYSELF - εληλυθα I COME - αλλ NEITHER - εκεινος MYSELF - με I - απεστειλεν SENT.

I AM FOR FROM THE GOD CAME OUT AND COME NOT FOR FROM / OF MYSELF I COME NEITHER MYSELF I
SENT.

The manuscripts explain that Jesus is issued OUT - “ εκ EX / OUT “ - FROM THE GOD – AND THAT JESUS IS - to return back “”” IN “ “”” the right of God.

i COME
OUT FROM THE GOD – OUT = EX / εξ “ e see the Greek word “ EX / εξ “ - EX / εξ “ IN Greek - meaning = a primary preposition denoting origin ( the point whence motion or action proceeds) , From, Out Of Place, : - from... By (the means of) Of, Off ( From ), Out Among - ( From, Of ) - Out Of . - This Greek word " “ EX / εξ “ " - is used 917 total times in the manuscripts.

This is the exact word used in
Heb 1:13
:13
Sit -- ““ EX / εξ “ “ - OUT FROM " my right, until I make thine enemies thy footstool……

IN CONCLUSION, - the Trinitarian translation does not present a Jesus who is exiting OUT FROM God, and returning - after his resurrection - is returning back ( IN ) God, from where he originated from. NEITHER DOES THE TRINITARIAN TRANSLATION - present a Jesus whom “
FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD.

The Trinitarian Translation removes this from the original message manipulating and alter, changing and modifying the verse, to say -

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

How then, is the Trinitarian Jesus Co – Eternal Son - or Co - Equal Son - or Co - Omnipresent Son ?

if the Trinity and Trinitarian Translation presents a Jesus who goes up and down - back and forth - over and under - - progressing up and down and then up again, moving, changing, modifying, progressing and adapting and morphing through stages of power and glory - his equality, his existence , his person - changing his status of rank - loosing and regaining his glory - and does not have the power or ability or right to maintain his glory eternally ?

This contradicts the Trinity doctrine. ? what is Co - Eternal - Co - Equal - - Co - Omnipresent Son –
HOW IS JESUS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER ? -
How is Jesus
- Co - Eternal Son
nor, Co - Equal Son
nor, Co - Omnipresent Son

AGAIN - - please notice the Trinitarian Translation in Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the GLORY WHICH I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

according to the Trinitarian Translation - Jesus , here - had Glory with the father BEFORE THE WORLD WAS CREATED - and after the creation he lost all of his glory - why was it important TO INVENT THE IDEA - that the glory that Jesus had, with the father was - ONLY WITH JESUS, BEFORE THAT THE WORLD WAS CREATED. - - - and after the creation he lost this glory ?

in Trinitarian theology, Jesus had a previous literal physical bodily existence and “ glory “ with the Father before the world was created, THEN, HE SUDDENLY LOST ALL OF THIS GLORY - IMMEDIATELY after the world was created, and then came to be born on earth –

THEN HE RESURRECTS AND ASCENDS TO HEAVEN TO AGAIN RECEIVE AGAIN THE SAME GLORY THAT HE HAD LOST, FOR APROX 4000 YEARS, SINCE THE CREATION OF THE EARTH.

The Trinitarian translation says - Joh 17:5 . . . . .. . Jesus is asking the Father to glorify him now with - the GLORY WHICH I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS. - - In other words at this time, he did not possess the glory… WHICH HE HAD BEFORE THE WORLD WAS CREATED … … .

Here is the original message of the Greek manuscript.
:5 και And - νυν now - δοξασο glorify - με me - συ you - πατερ father - παρα from - σεαυτω yourself, - τη the - δοξη glory - η that - ειχον I had - προ before -

του unto - τον the - κοσμο world - ειναι that is - παρα from - σοι you.

Meaning

5 AND NOW GLORIFY ME YOU FATHER FROM YOURSELF, THE GLORY THAT I HAD BEFORE,
UNTO
THE WORLD THAT IS FROM YOU.

The manuscripts say absolutely nothing about a Jesus whom - LOST ALL OF HIS GLORY - IMMEDIATELY after the world was created,

How is Jesus - Co - Eternal Son
Co - Equal Son
Co - Omnipresent Son
moving, progressing, modifying - up and down - back and forth and adapting and morphing through stages of power and glory - his equality, his existence , his person - his TRINITARIAN REPUTATION AND GLORY AND POSITION WITH GOD is progressing changing his status of rank - loosing and regaining his glory - and does not have the power or ability or right to maintain his glory eternally ?

Trinity religionssssssssssss fail this true mark of Jesus' religion 100%= 1 Cor 1:10-Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division--what don't they understand about no division?
These religions have about 5-7 teachings in common, then all of them are divided by their dogmas. All creation sees a mass of confusion because of that.
Proof they do not belong to Jesus= Jesus promised to send holy spirit to his real teachers on earth to remind them and guide them into ALL truth= not partial truth. The bible as well shows one must come to an accurate knowledge( Eph 4:13= attain oneness in faith= one religion and an accurate knowledge=all of Gods 1 truth-- 1Tim 2:4= all men should come to an accurate knowledge.
Here is what trinity religions accomplish=2Tim 3:7--Never able to come to an accurate knowledge)--How can they when every one of them teaches different truths, that can't possibly be truths, because there is only 1 truth. So they are not being guided by holy spirit because they would all have the same truth as Jesus promised, that means they do not have Jesus.

This is who they are-2Cor 11:12-15--RUN FROM THEM.

Will you be like the Bereans and make sure of all things?

Here is another bible truth-A house divided(trinity religionssssssssss) willnot stand.
So, if you and I made up the presidency of Mayberry, and we were in total agreement on how the town should be run, perfectly aligned in truth, are you telling me we are one body? Not two bodies? The Father and Son are one in agreement. There are no divisions. They know the truth and that absolute truth has set them free of each other. They are not the same personage. They are separate personage and perfectly aligned in agreement with no division. You poor JW's. Always trying to convince yourselves of something that doesn't appear in the Bible.
Then, in the end, you try to make a conclusion that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost teach different truths. And, therefore, there is but one member of the Godhead, the Father. No, what happened is the Holy Ghost withdrew from the earth because the people refused the truth that the three agree in one truth and are separate distinct individual members of the Godhead. The Apostasy has nothing to do with the Trinity. The Trinity didn't cause the apostasy. The lack of understanding of the Trinity caused the separation of understanding the truth. The lack of understanding caused the people to begin to worship magic that one personage could manifest itself in three separate personage. This cause lack of understanding of the ordinances of the Gospel, the Priesthood or Power and Authority of God. You have it bass akwards.

So, if you and I made up the presidency of Mayberry, and we were in total agreement on how the town should be run, perfectly aligned in truth, are you telling me we are one body? Not two bodies? The Father and Son are one in agreement. There are no divisions. They know the truth and that absolute truth has set them free of each other. They are not the same personage. They are separate personage and perfectly aligned in agreement with no division. You poor JW's. Always trying to convince yourselves of something that doesn't appear in the Bible.
Then, in the end, you try to make a conclusion that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost teach different truths. And, therefore, there is but one member of the Godhead, the Father. No, what happened is the Holy Ghost withdrew from the earth because the people refused the truth that the three agree in one truth and are separate distinct individual members of the Godhead. The Apostasy has nothing to do with the Trinity. The Trinity didn't cause the apostasy. The lack of understanding of the Trinity caused the separation of understanding the truth. The lack of understanding caused the people to begin to worship magic that one personage could manifest itself in three separate personage. This cause lack of understanding of the ordinances of the Gospel, the Priesthood or Power and Authority of God. You have it bass akwards.
Yes Jesus and Jehovah are in full agreement-Jesus only taught what originated from Jehovah( John 5: 19,30) Jesus lives to do Jehovah's will over his own will as all the true followers do as well( Matt 7:21) because they are the only ones who will get saved.
Jesus or the apostles or any who ever served the true God ever served a trinity. They served the Abrahamic God= a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah) = undeniable fact.

Forum List

Back