Zone1 Trinity religionsssssssssssssss

they are all madeup ...

the spoken religion of antiquity is six words in length in all languages and is eternal - or the golden rule - spoken is all that is needed - - there is not a messiah nor anyone that ever claimed to be one.

- only judas made the claim for someone else to collect his silver coins.
Opinions are like rear ends........everyone has one. I certainly appreciate living in a nation where everyone has freedom of speech. It helps weed out the fools. ;)

You are yet to submit any objective, testable, and repeatable evidence that would prove any single passage of scriptures in the 66 book canon of the Holy Bible to be false, beyond any reasonable doubt. The evidence found in the Holy Bible is based upon PRIMA FACIE, eyewitness accounting..........until you can present objective evidence that is beyond any reason of doubt....i.e, demonstrable FACTS. The eyewitness accounts stand as truth. You never back up your BS with anything other than more subjective ad hominem BS.

Are we to assume that all the secular historians from the Roman Empire............made up the documented history proving Jesus Christ established the religion called Christianity? The Roman's historians were more than Hostile to the Christian religion...but they documented the existence of Jesus Christ. First hostile witness? 1. Tacitus.....era, 57 A.D - 117 A.D. Nero blamed Jesus Christ for the fires that almost burnt Rome to the ground in Tacitus' Annals.....even though Tacitus admitted that Jesus Christ was sentenced to death under the reign of Pontius Pilate governor of Judea.

2. Nest hostile Historians? Suetonius 120 A.D. directly references Jesus Christ with the latin term "Christos" sometimes mispronounced as "Chrestus".

3. Next up "Pliny the Younger".....he often used the term "Christians" in his historical documents.

3 is more than enough to prove a point..........there is a history that documented Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
I disagree. I think you do believe you have the final say on all matters pertaining to God. That you are the final authority.
I am taught by the real teachers who have Jesus guiding them through holy spirit-all truth. Gods truth is the final say. I share it by planting seeds.

You mean the bible that your cult made up, 2000 years after Jesus Christ ascended into heaven? Why do all cults attempt to discredit the 66 books of original Holy Bible canon?
Gods view of a cult is ALL that counts= A house divided( trinity religionsssssssssss) will not stand--What don't they understand about that fact? They fail this true mark, that proves 1 single religion has Jesus-1 Cor 1:10-Unity of thought(ALL of Gods 1 truth) No division.
So Gods view of a cult differs from the blind guides leading the real cults view and those listening to them.

The trinity doctrine of the 4th Century AD came about at the Council of Nicea in 325 AD. Those who gathered at the council have inferred from their interpretation of the bible that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are the same being but three separate persons. In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we have learned from the Prophet Joseph Smith that the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost are definitely three separate and distinct persons but also separate and distinct beings. We know this from scripture since Jesus speaks of having to go to the Father after his resurrection.

John 16:10, 16
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Jesus proclaimed that he was not the same being as the father when he said that the Father was greater than he was.

John 14:28
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Jesus and the father also have separate wills. Jesus, when in the Garden of Gethsemane, said, "Not my will, but thine be done". At that time Jesus wished that the cup of suffering could be removed from him but he humbled himself to the will of the Father even though he wished not to suffer as he did.

Luke 22:42
42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Obviously the Father was in a different location since Jesus would have to go to his Father in Heaven. Obviously the Father and Jesus have separate wills and Jesus humbles himself to do the will of the Father. In other verses Jesus proclaims that the Father is greater than himself and that the Holy Ghost would be sent after Jesus leaves.

John 14:26,28
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

when Jesus was on the cross he exclaimed:

Matthew 27:46
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

If the Father and Son are the same being, how is it that Jesus felt forsaken?

It is true that the Father and Son are one. But this does not imply that they are the same being. They are one in purpose and truth. Jesus taught that we all can be one even as the Son is one with the Father:

John 17:20-23
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Here Jesus teaches us that the oneness he has with the Father can be shared and that we all may be one even as Jesus and the Father are one. I don't think we will all become the same being. But we can share in the spirit, truth and light. The oneness Jesus has with the Father is the same oneness that we can have. It is not that they are the same being but that they share the same purpose, truth, glory, etc.

When Stephen was martyred he saw Jesus standing on the right hand of God.

Acts 7:55-56
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

One must ask how is it even possible to be 3 separate persons and yet the same being? I don't believe that there is evidence in scripture showing that God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Ghost to be the same being. They do have a oneness but that oneness is not that they are the same being. They share the same purpose, glory, truth and light and as three separate and distinct persons, they are also three separate and distinct beings.

Last edited:

Trinity Table​

by Matt Slick | Oct 15, 2016 | Doctrine and Theology, Christian Theology
The Trinity is one God in three distinct, simultaneous, eternal persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This is monotheism. However, the Father is not the same person as the Son. The Son is not the same person as the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit is not the same person as Father. They are not three gods nor three beings. They are three distinct persons, yet, they are all the one God (Divine Simplicity). Each has a will, can speak, can love, etc., which are demonstrations of personhood. They are in absolute perfect harmony consisting of one substance (Ontological Trinity). They are coeternal, coequal, and copowerful. If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.

There is an apparent separation of some functions among the members of the Godhead (Economic Trinity). For example, the Father chooses who will be saved (Eph. 1:4); the Son redeems them (Eph. 1:7); and the Holy Spirit seals them, (Eph. 1:13).

A further point of clarification is that God is not one person, the Father, with Jesus as a creation and the Holy Spirit as a force (Jehovah’s Witnesses). Neither is He one person who took three consecutive forms, i.e., the Father who became the Son, who became the Holy Spirit (Modalism/Oneness). Nor is the Trinity an office held by three separate Gods (Mormonism).

Note: Please see An in-depth Examination of the Trinity for more information.

Person and Personhood​

The word “person” in relation to the Trinity has a theological significance. It is used to describe the three members of the Godhead because the word “person” is appropriate. A person is self-aware, can speak, love, hate, say “you,” “yours,” “me,” “mine,” etc. Each of the three persons in the Trinity demonstrates these qualities. But, the word “person” here is not to be understood as a separate being, where you and I might be separate individuals.

The Trinity: One God, Three Persons​

The chart below should help you to see how the doctrine of the Trinity is systematically derived from Scripture. The list is not exhaustive, only illustrative.

The first step is to establish the biblical doctrine that there is only one God. Then, you find that each of the persons is called God, each creates, each was involved in Jesus’ resurrection, each indwells, etc. Therefore, God is one, but the one God is in three simultaneous persons. Please note that the idea of a composite unity is not a foreign concept to the Bible; after all, man and wife become are said to be one flesh. The idea of a composite unity of persons is spoken of by God in Genesis (Gen. 2:24).

There is only one God: Monotheism​

The first step is to establish how many Gods exist: one! Isaiah 43:10; 44:6, 8; 45:5, 14, 18, 21,22; 46:9; 47:8; John 17:3; 1 Cor. 8:5-6; Gal. 4:8-9

• “You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me,” (Isaiah 43:10).
  • “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides Me” (Isaiah 44:6).
  • “…Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none” (Isaiah 44:8).
  • “I am the Lord, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God” (Isaiah 45:5).

Having established that there is but one God, we turn to the biblical data showing that the one God is three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Therefore, the doctrine of the Trinity is arrived at by looking at the whole of scripture, not in a single verse. It is the doctrine that there is only one God, not three and that the one God exists in three persons: Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. An analogy would be time. Time is past, present, and future. But, there are not three times, only one.

The trinity doctrine of the 4th Century AD came about at the Council of Nicea in 325 AD. Those who gathered at the council have inferred from their interpretation of the bible that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are the same being but three separate persons. In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we have learned from the Prophet Joseph Smith that the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost are definitely three separate and distinct persons but also separate and distinct beings. We know this from scripture since Jesus speaks of having to go to the Father after his resurrection.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Jesus proclaimed that he was not the same being as the father when he said that the Father was greater than he was.

Jesus and the father also have separate wills. Jesus, when in the Garden of Gethsemane, said, "Not my will, but thine be done". At that time Jesus wished that the cup of suffering could be removed from him but he humbled himself to the will of the Father even though he wished not to suffer as he did.

42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Obviously the Father was in a different location since Jesus would have to go to his Father in Heaven. Obviously the Father and Jesus have separate wills and Jesus humbles himself to do the will of the Father. In other verses Jesus proclaims that the Father is greater than himself and that the Holy Ghost would be sent after Jesus leaves.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

It is true that the Father and Son are one. But this does not imply that they are the same being. They are one in purpose and truth. Jesus taught that we all can be one even as the Son is one with the Father:

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Here Jesus teaches us that the oneness he has with the Father can be shared and that we all may be one even as Jesus and the Father are one. I don't think we will all become the same being. But we can share in the spirit, truth and light. The oneness Jesus has with the Father is the same oneness that we can have. It is not that they are the same being but that they share the same purpose, truth, glory, etc.

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

One must ask how is it even possible to be 3 separate persons and yet the same being? I don't believe that there is evidence in scripture showing that God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Ghost to be the same being. They do have a oneness but that oneness is not that they are the same being. They share the same purpose, glory, truth and light and as three separate and distinct persons, they are also three separate and distinct beings.
LIE.

Not one God in three phases. Not three different gods coexisting. One divine being, three offices.

biblie-verses-trinity-diagram-esv-study-bible-father-son-holy-spirit-triangle
Credit: Crossway Bibles. The ESV Study Bible. Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2008. (Logos Bible Software edition)
Here’s a list of single Bible verses that explicitly reference all three members of the Trinity.

Oh, and I better give some credit to Logos Bible Software on this. That tool makes it easy to find verses that refer to some of the Trinity members via pronouns. For example, Matthew 12:28 refers to all three members of the Trinity, but since Jesus is speaking, he is only referred to with the pronoun “I.” Good luck trying to figure this out with a regular concordance!

1. Matthew 3:16​

“After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him.”

2. Matthew 12:28​

“But if I [Jesus] cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”

3. Matthew 28:19​

“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit . . .”

4. Luke 3:22​

“And the Holy Spirit descended upon Him [Jesus] in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came out of heaven, “You are My [the Father’s] beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased.”

5. John 14:26​

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My [Jesus’] name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.”

6. John 15:26​

“When the Helper comes, whom I [Jesus] will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me . . .”

7. Acts 1:4​

“Gathering them together, He [Jesus] commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for what the Father had promised, “Which,” He said, “you heard of from Me . . .”

8. Acts 2:33​

“Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He [Jesus] has poured forth this which you both see and hear.”

9. Acts 10:38​

“You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.”

10. Romans 1:4​

“Who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord . . .”

11. Romans 8:9​

“However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.”

12. 1 Corinthians 6:11​

Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

13. 2 Corinthians 13:14​

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all.

14. Galatians 4:6​

Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”

15. Ephesians 1:17​

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him.

16. Ephesians 2:18​

For through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father.

17. Ephesians 2:22​

In whom [Jesus] you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

18. Titus 3:6​

Whom [the Holy Spirit] He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior.

19. Hebrews 9:14​

How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

20. 1 Peter 1:2​

According to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: may grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

(Thanks to Logos Bible Software’s Clause Search, making this list was a lot easier than it looks.)

Of course, there are more passages that mention all three Trinity members (1 Co 12:4–6; Eph 1:13–14; 4:4–6; Jude 20–21), and many more that describe the relationships between the three persons of the Trinity.

You’ll also find a few passages in the Old Testament that mention all members of the Trinity (depending on your interpretation). One example is Isaiah 48:16, in which many believe it is Jesus who says, “and now the Lord GOD has sent Me, and His Spirit.” Many scholars also suggest that the enigmatic “angel of the Lord” we see in the Old Testament is actually Jesus.

I am taught by the real teachers who have Jesus guiding them through holy spirit-all truth. Gods truth is the final say. I share it by planting seeds.
Sounds like you believe you are the final authority and expect others to accept your authority.

You are yet to submit any objective, testable, and repeatable evidence that would prove any single passage of scriptures in the 66 book canon of the Holy Bible to be false, beyond any reasonable doubt.

there are forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page of the c-bible ...

- provide the heavenly etched stone tablets w/ 10 commandment claimed by the liar moses or remove them from all 3 desert religions documents and literature ...

Actually they altered the council of Nicea years after it occurred. No trinity was taught at that council. Not until the council of Constantinople in 381 ce was God changed into a trinity.
Yes Jesus is one in purpose with his Father--The Father is his God as well-John 20:17, Rev 3:12

Sounds like you believe you are the final authority and expect others to accept your authority.
God fathered all spiritual things, not me. I merely plant seeds.
These are the last days-Dan 12:4--truth is now abundant, thus someone has the truth.

- provide the heavenly etched stone tablets w/ 10 commandment claimed by the liar moses or remove them from all 3 desert religions documents and literature ...
More ad hominem BS.........OPINION?:abgg2q.jpg: LAMO :banghead:You keep repeating the same logical fallacy.....its like you are a child that beats his head against a wall. "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

In fact, there is a great deal of PRIMA FACIE evidences that demonstrate the existence of your supposed fallacy. The 10 commandments exist in both the Old and New Testaments of the Scriptural Canon. All the civilized nations on earth contain some if not all the precepts contained on the tablets.

Prima Facie evidence is evidence that exists by logical and deductive reasoning. An example that a child such as you might comprehend. By your logic or lack thereof ..............you are attempting that declare some historical figure, such as Julius Caesar never once defecated because you can not present that pile of crap.

Trinity Table​

by Matt Slick | Oct 15, 2016 | Doctrine and Theology, Christian Theology
The Trinity is one God in three distinct, simultaneous, eternal persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This is monotheism. However, the Father is not the same person as the Son. The Son is not the same person as the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit is not the same person as Father. They are not three gods nor three beings. They are three distinct persons, yet, they are all the one God (Divine Simplicity). Each has a will, can speak, can love, etc., which are demonstrations of personhood. They are in absolute perfect harmony consisting of one substance (Ontological Trinity). They are coeternal, coequal, and copowerful. If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.

There is an apparent separation of some functions among the members of the Godhead (Economic Trinity). For example, the Father chooses who will be saved (Eph. 1:4); the Son redeems them (Eph. 1:7); and the Holy Spirit seals them, (Eph. 1:13).

A further point of clarification is that God is not one person, the Father, with Jesus as a creation and the Holy Spirit as a force (Jehovah’s Witnesses). Neither is He one person who took three consecutive forms, i.e., the Father who became the Son, who became the Holy Spirit (Modalism/Oneness). Nor is the Trinity an office held by three separate Gods (Mormonism).

Note: Please see An in-depth Examination of the Trinity for more information.

Person and Personhood​

The word “person” in relation to the Trinity has a theological significance. It is used to describe the three members of the Godhead because the word “person” is appropriate. A person is self-aware, can speak, love, hate, say “you,” “yours,” “me,” “mine,” etc. Each of the three persons in the Trinity demonstrates these qualities. But, the word “person” here is not to be understood as a separate being, where you and I might be separate individuals.

The Trinity: One God, Three Persons​

The chart below should help you to see how the doctrine of the Trinity is systematically derived from Scripture. The list is not exhaustive, only illustrative.

The first step is to establish the biblical doctrine that there is only one God. Then, you find that each of the persons is called God, each creates, each was involved in Jesus’ resurrection, each indwells, etc. Therefore, God is one, but the one God is in three simultaneous persons. Please note that the idea of a composite unity is not a foreign concept to the Bible; after all, man and wife become are said to be one flesh. The idea of a composite unity of persons is spoken of by God in Genesis (Gen. 2:24).

There is only one God: Monotheism​

The first step is to establish how many Gods exist: one! Isaiah 43:10; 44:6, 8; 45:5, 14, 18, 21,22; 46:9; 47:8; John 17:3; 1 Cor. 8:5-6; Gal. 4:8-9

• “You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me,” (Isaiah 43:10).
  • “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides Me” (Isaiah 44:6).
  • “…Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none” (Isaiah 44:8).
  • “I am the Lord, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God” (Isaiah 45:5).

Having established that there is but one God, we turn to the biblical data showing that the one God is three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Therefore, the doctrine of the Trinity is arrived at by looking at the whole of scripture, not in a single verse. It is the doctrine that there is only one God, not three and that the one God exists in three persons: Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. An analogy would be time. Time is past, present, and future. But, there are not three times, only one.
Not one God in three phases. Not three different gods coexisting. One divine being, three offices.

biblie-verses-trinity-diagram-esv-study-bible-father-son-holy-spirit-triangle
Credit: Crossway Bibles. The ESV Study Bible. Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2008. (Logos Bible Software edition)
Here’s a list of single Bible verses that explicitly reference all three members of the Trinity.

Oh, and I better give some credit to Logos Bible Software on this. That tool makes it easy to find verses that refer to some of the Trinity members via pronouns. For example, Matthew 12:28 refers to all three members of the Trinity, but since Jesus is speaking, he is only referred to with the pronoun “I.” Good luck trying to figure this out with a regular concordance!

1. Matthew 3:16​

“After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him.”

2. Matthew 12:28​

“But if I [Jesus] cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”

3. Matthew 28:19​

“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit . . .”

4. Luke 3:22​

“And the Holy Spirit descended upon Him [Jesus] in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came out of heaven, “You are My [the Father’s] beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased.”

5. John 14:26​

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My [Jesus’] name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.”

6. John 15:26​

“When the Helper comes, whom I [Jesus] will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me . . .”

7. Acts 1:4​

“Gathering them together, He [Jesus] commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for what the Father had promised, “Which,” He said, “you heard of from Me . . .”

8. Acts 2:33​

“Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He [Jesus] has poured forth this which you both see and hear.”

9. Acts 10:38​

“You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.”

10. Romans 1:4​

“Who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord . . .”

11. Romans 8:9​

“However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.”

12. 1 Corinthians 6:11​

Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

13. 2 Corinthians 13:14​

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all.

14. Galatians 4:6​

Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”

15. Ephesians 1:17​

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him.

16. Ephesians 2:18​

For through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father.

17. Ephesians 2:22​

In whom [Jesus] you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

18. Titus 3:6​

Whom [the Holy Spirit] He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior.

19. Hebrews 9:14​

How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

20. 1 Peter 1:2​

According to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: may grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

(Thanks to Logos Bible Software’s Clause Search, making this list was a lot easier than it looks.)

Of course, there are more passages that mention all three Trinity members (1 Co 12:4–6; Eph 1:13–14; 4:4–6; Jude 20–21), and many more that describe the relationships between the three persons of the Trinity.

You’ll also find a few passages in the Old Testament that mention all members of the Trinity (depending on your interpretation). One example is Isaiah 48:16, in which many believe it is Jesus who says, “and now the Lord GOD has sent Me, and His Spirit.” Many scholars also suggest that the enigmatic “angel of the Lord” we see in the Old Testament is actually Jesus.
To say that God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost are one God does not imply that they are the same being. It implies that they are united and do nothing but the will of the Father. Just because three beings are mentioned together in a single sentence does not imply they are the same being either. Jesus and the Holy Ghost only do what the Father would have them do.

John 5:30
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

They are all united as three separate and distinct persons and beings (if there is even ever a difference), united in the will of the Father to be one in purpose, glory, goodness, and truth. This oneness does not imply that they are the same being. They are one God in doing the will of the Father. This does not imply they are same being either. Those who created the Catholic Trinity doctrine were wrong in believing that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are the same being. They are separate in location, separate in having their own will but conform to the will of the Father, when seen together they are seen side by side and not as the same being, etc., etc. Nothing in scripture ever declares that they are the same being. Separate personages are separate beings. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost work together as one in unity to the will of the Father and represent the one true God. As part of the Godhead, each of them do and represent the will of the Father. Jesus is not God the Father. He is the Son of the Father, a separate and distinct being. We also are the children of the Father and can become one with him if we seek to do his will. We can then share that same oneness which Jesus has with his Father. No scripture in the bible declares that Jesus is the same being as the Father. Those who came up with this idea are in error and do not comprehend the oneness that the Son and the Holy Ghost have with the Father. They are not the same being. It is not even imaginable that you can be the same being and yet be separate and distinct persons with your own will and not be equal to each other. The thought is absurd.

Last edited:
God fathered all spiritual things, not me. I merely plant seeds.
These are the last days-Dan 12:4--truth is now abundant, thus someone has the truth.
Sorry, but to me you seem to be hung up on the form of religion like the Pharisees.

The 10 commandments exist in both the Old and New Testaments of the Scriptural Canon.

they never existed, you just prove yourself a liar the same as moses ... the religions of servitude.

Sorry, but to me you seem to be hung up on the form of religion like the Pharisees.
Jesus started 1 new religion( Acts 24:5)= a single religion-1Cor 1:10-Unity of thought( ALL of Gods 1 truth, no division) = a single named religion. God had 1 named religion in the OT. Judaism. They have been cut off of being Gods chosen( Matt 23:38-39)--Jesus spoke to 7 congregations( church) in Revelation, not to synagogues. 7 congregations of the one religion he is with.

Water can be ice
Water can be liquid
Water can be steam

Ice, Liquid, & Steam are three manifestations of the element, H2O

Trinity religionssssssssssss fail this true mark of Jesus' religion 100%= 1 Cor 1:10-Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division--what don't they understand about no division?
These religions have about 5-7 teachings in common, then all of them are divided by their dogmas. All creation sees a mass of confusion because of that.
Proof they do not belong to Jesus= Jesus promised to send holy spirit to his real teachers on earth to remind them and guide them into ALL truth= not partial truth. The bible as well shows one must come to an accurate knowledge( Eph 4:13= attain oneness in faith= one religion and an accurate knowledge=all of Gods 1 truth-- 1Tim 2:4= all men should come to an accurate knowledge.
Here is what trinity religions accomplish=2Tim 3:7--Never able to come to an accurate knowledge)--How can they when every one of them teaches different truths, that can't possibly be truths, because there is only 1 truth. So they are not being guided by holy spirit because they would all have the same truth as Jesus promised, that means they do not have Jesus.

This is who they are-2Cor 11:12-15--RUN FROM THEM.

Will you be like the Bereans and make sure of all things?

Here is another bible truth-A house divided(trinity religionssssssssss) willnot stand.
3 in one does not necessarily have to mean completely divided. Individual cooperation for the enhancement of life is possible. I am less concerned with religious dogma.

Forum List

Back