Triumph in Christ

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
For we are unto God, a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: To the one we are the savour of death unto death, and to the other the savour of life. And who is sufficient for these things? For we are not as many who corrupt the words of God, but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we of Christ.
II Corinthians 2:14,15,16,17

When Paul preached the Gospel it is said that two things happened. A riot and a revival. Those who were teaching false doctrine, those who were "corrupting the Word of God", those who were perishing and resisting the glorious light of the Gospel strongly opposed Paul and the Gospel He preached. They accused him of being insane because they despised the Message of the Gospel that he brought and because the light of God's Word exposed how great their darkness was. They were perishing.
The message of Jesus Christ which Paul brought was as the stench of death unto death to them.

But for those who heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ and received it there was a different response. The Gospel Paul preached was fragrant and full of life to them that received. They accepted the Words of Christ eagerly and so they received Paul joyfully knowing that Paul was speaking of Jesus Christ. He was bringing Christ and the Good News of Salvation through Jesus Christ crucified.

Wherever Paul was sent to preach the Gospel we see that souls were saved. People were baptized in the Holy Spirit. Lives were transformed and families were restored. We cannot find salvation in religion, in man, in a denomination nor will we find it in organized religious institutions or in any other entity. What is the church? The Church are those who have believed on Christ. We as the body of Christ are the church. Christ is the head of the Church. Not man. How can we become part of the body of Christ and become a part His Church? We must be born again. We must repent of our sins, invite Jesus Christ into our hearts to become our Lord and our Savior according to Romans 10:9,10.

In Christ there is true liberty. On Christ the solid rock we stand. All other ground is sinking sand. Jesus Christ alone is the rock and it is upon this rock that the Church is built. The Church is not built upon any man, upon any doctrine that differs from the Doctrine of Jesus Christ. We who have received Christ as our Lord and Savior are the Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. To God be the glory!

(Scriptures quoted here are from Authorized King James Bible)

Last edited:
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Scriptures from the Authorized King James Bible

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
II Corinthians 5:17

But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Colossians 3:8

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Ephesians 4:29

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
James 1:26

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man, beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself and then goeth away, and straight way forgetteth the manner of man he is.
James 1:22,23,24

Last edited:
Scriptures from the Authorized King James Bible

For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile. Let him eschew evil, and do good, let him seek peace, and ensue it. For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers, but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is it that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness, happy are ye, and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled. But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asked you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience, that, whereas they may speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse you in your good conversation in Christ.
1 Peter 3:10-15

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you. But rejoice inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings: that, when his glory is revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye, for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
1 Peter 4:12-14

The King James bible is hogwash

The preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness, but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath God not made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
1 Corinthians 1:18-21

(Scriptures posted from the Authorized King James Bible)

Paul declares the manner of his preaching:

For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power. That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect, yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
1 Corinthians 2:2-8

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani - 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?'

Jeremiah, only you are able to accomplish Admission to the Everlasting - without help ... wishful thinking will just be a 6' hole in the ground for you.

This is a testimony that will transform the lives of those who will listen and receive what the LORD is saying to the church. Please listen to the entire message.

Jeremiah, only you are able to accomplish Admission to the Everlasting - without help ... wishful thinking will just be a 6' hole in the ground for you.

It is written:

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them that believeth not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ, who is the image of God, should shine upon them.
II Corinthians

Why preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost? Because only Jesus Christ has the power to set the captives free!

As it is written:

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
Acts 26:18

Do you understand why Jesus said this? Because on the cross Jesus Christ bore the sins of mankind. God is Holy. God made Jesus to be sin for us on a tree at Calvary. Jesus knew no sin. When Jesus took our sin upon that tree at Calvary, God could not look upon it but had to look away. He is Holy. God the Father and God the Son had never been separated before but the sins of the world which Christ did bear when he was crucified was not something God could look upon. He had to turn away. This was God's plan for the redemption of mankind.

Jesus went to the Cross to fulfill the will of the Father. God loved the world so much that He gave His Only Begotten Son to take our place - so that whosoever would believe upon Him might have everlasting life and be reconciled to Him. God reconciled himself to us through Jesus Christ. Without Jesus Christ we would have no hope of forgiveness, no hope of eternal life. No hope of being reconciled back to God the Father. Will you receive the gift of salvation that Christ offers you?

I want to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with you according to the Scripture you quoted in your post, BreezeWood.

The Scripture you referenced:

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Matthew 27:46

When Jesus cried out these words, He was fulfilling the prophecy written about him in Psalm 22. Psalm 22 is a prophecy about Jesus Christ from beginning to end.

It is written:

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Psalm 22:1

Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and roaring lion. I am poured out like water and all my bones are out of joint, my heart is like wax, it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws, and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
Psalm 22:12-15

For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me, they pierced my hands and my feet.
Psalm 22:16

They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
Psalm 22:18

They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.
Psalm 22:31

This is the prophecy Jesus fulfilled at the cross.

And again the prophet Isaiah prophesied about Jesus and the cross:

He was despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him, he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows, yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of his peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:3,4,5

It is written:

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every man that hangeth on a tree.
Galatians 3:13

and finally it is written:

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
II Corinthians 5:21

Will you receive the pardon that Christ did pay for with His own precious blood? Will you believe on Christ as your Savior who died on the cross and took your place? So that you might be made the righteousness of God in Him? He rose on the 3rd day, appearing to many. Jesus Christ has risen. He is the righteousness of God and only in Him can you be made righteous before God the Father. Because in Christ you receive His righteousness. Our own righteousness is as filthy rags. We cannot enter heaven by our own righteousness. We cannot enter in by our own works or our own human efforts. We must be made the righteousness of God in Him. We must be born again. ( John 3:16,Romans 10:9,10)

Last edited:
Jesus
Christ alone is the rock

Glad you should bring that up because you are finally revealing how Jesus is Lucifer the son of perdition in Ezekiel 28.
Prince (one who sacrifices for others) of Tyre (the rock)
Jesus was very popular in Tyre says the NT thus a prince of the people and king of the Rock (you finally admit).
Perdition means to bring down to the pit and indeed Jesus fell to the pit in acts 2:27,
1Peter 3:19, & Apostles creed for claiming to be a god, and done so by the hands of Rome (called "the Seas" in slang term used by the Hebrews in secrecy)
This son of perdition is called an image of a man that walked the garden and we know Mithra his emukated mythology did form and flourish in that ancient Persian region.
Lucifer in Ezekiel 28 is called the Christ (anointed) Nazarene (i.e. guardian=cherub)
who was deemed perfect (sinless).

Christian preachers use Ezekiel 28 to claim Rome will make an image of a false prophet and lift it high as a god calling it the messiah and this would be Lucifer, yet this predated Jesus verses was then fulfilled by the only prophet ever deemed perfect, only one deemed the christ nazarene, and only one mistakenly lifted as a god, therefore only Jesus can be the fallen son of perdition.

Case closed!

So we can conclude your OP title is false since Lucifer fails, the first fallen messiah is not triumphant, not if Michael has anything to say about it. :)

Last edited:
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani ...
it is in the bibles because it is a direct quote by J made with only a few moments left to his life with the realization he was not going to get what he wanted.

his was self deception, the bibles are even worse.

Jesus was merely reciting the Old Testament, and at that phrase, he pronounced it aloud. It was a very human thing to do, tinged with irony and self-doubt, as would happen to any human.
He was much more enlightened than people here seem to appreciate.
Remember, even though he was well educated and probably knew at least four languages, he left no writings.

Jesus
Christ alone is the rock

Glad you should bring that up because you are finally revealing how Jesus is Lucifer the son of perdition in Ezekiel 28.
Prince (one who sacrifices for others) of Tyre (the rock)
Jesus was very popular in Tyre says the NT thus a prince of the people and king of the Rock (you finally admit).
Perdition means to bring down to the pit and indeed Jesus fell to the pit in acts 2:27,
1Peter 3:19, & Apostles creed for claiming to be a god, and done so by the hands of Rome (called "the Seas" in slang term used by the Hebrews in secrecy)
This son of perdition is called an image of a man that walked the garden and we know Mithra his emukated mythology did form and flourish in that ancient Persian region.
Lucifer in Ezekiel 28 is called the Christ (anointed) Nazarene (i.e. guardian=cherub)
who was deemed perfect (sinless).

Christian preachers use Ezekiel 28 to claim Rome will make an image of a false prophet and lift it high as a god calling it the messiah and this would be Lucifer, yet this predated Jesus verses was then fulfilled by the only prophet ever deemed perfect, only one deemed the christ nazarene, and only one mistakenly lifted as a god, therefore only Jesus can be the fallen son of perdition.

Case closed!

So we can conclude your OP title is false since Lucifer fails, the first fallen messiah is not triumphant, not if Michael has anything to say about it. :)

Not so fast, HaShev. Why do you believe the Talmud which is not the Word of God and not taught in the Torah and yet deny the Torah which is the Word of God? You believe in fables while denying the Truth! As for your interpretation of Ezekiel 28....... did you read it?

If So where do you find such wild claims as you make here about Ezekiel 28?

Please read Ezekiel 28 and explain where you find Jesus Christ is Lucifer. There is no trace of such a suggestion. Not a trace.

Ezekiel 28 King James Version (KJV)
28 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:

6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.

11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

20 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

21 Son of man, set thy face against Zidon, and prophesy against it,

22 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Zidon; and I will be glorified in the midst of thee: and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall have executed judgments in her, and shall be sanctified in her.

23 For I will send into her pestilence, and blood into her streets; and the wounded shall be judged in the midst of her by the sword upon her on every side; and they shall know that I am the Lord.

24 And there shall be no more a pricking brier unto the house of Israel, nor any grieving thorn of all that are round about them, that despised them; and they shall know that I am the Lord God.

25 Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.

26 And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the Lord their God.
Ezekiel 28 KJV - The word of the LORD came again unto - Bible Gateway
Tell me, HaShev. What does the word "cherub" mean to you? Verse 16. Jesus is God. Jesus is not an angel. Lucifer is a fallen angel. Now on the matter of the garden. Jesus is identified in Genesis 1:1.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Genesis 1:1

And in the New Testament we see who God is.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him and without him nothing was made.
John 1:1,2,3

Back to the garden now:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26

Here we see that God said, Let us make man........

Who is God speaking to? To the Holy Spirit and Jesus who are the image of God and are part of Him!

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1

So now let us see that God is one although he refers to Himself in Genesis 1:26 as "us" Let "Us" make man in "Our image" and after "Our likeness".......

Genesis 1:27

And it is written:

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one:

1 x 1 x 1 = 1

Jesus Christ is God. It is God the Father, God the Word (Jesus), God the Holy Spirit. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1

Last edited:
In the first verse of Chapter 28 of Ezekiel we find this verse:

28:1 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying, Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus.

The Word is Jesus Christ the LORD. He is speaking to Ezekiel and he calls him, Son of man. This is not the LORD referring to Himself as he would one day be called the "Son of man" but rather he is addressing Ezekiel!

Tyrus is identified as a prince. Who is Tyrus? A principality. See the book of Ephesians to see how the kingdom of Satan is set up. Where is Tyrus when this word comes to Ezekiel? In the midst of the seas (see verse 2). This is literal but it would be better to suggest some reading material for you. The man under the sea by Pat Holliday will help explain more about Satan's kingdom and where his principalities reside. You should also look at where the beast arises from in Revelation 13.

Now go to Ezekiel 28 verse 12 and note that the LORD has now told Ezekiel - who he calls Son of man - to take up a lamentation against the king of Tyrus. The king of Tyrus is not the prince of Tyrus. The prince is a principality - the king of Tyrus referred to in verse 12 is Lucifer who is now called Satan. As you read on you'll see God has His servant - Ezekiel - speak the Word he has given him to speak. That is what servants do. They speak the Word of the LORD.

Thank you for reading, HaSHev.

----------

Jesus's first triumph

0.jpg

I learned to drive with a clutch in a black one like that.
Actually, it wasn't a '64; a couple of years before.

Jesus's first triumph

0.jpg

Jesus Christ has never lost a battle. And He never will.

Jesus Christ said, Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

He said, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments that they may enter in through the gates of the city.

Jesus was merely reciting the Old Testament, and at that phrase, he pronounced it aloud. It was a very human thing to do, tinged with irony and self-doubt, as would happen to any human.
He was much more enlightened than people here seem to appreciate.
Remember, even though he was well educated and probably knew at least four languages, he left no writings.

Jesus was not reciting Old Testament Scripture Prophecy, T4EM. He was fulfilling them. Jesus Christ fulfilled the prophesies written about Him in the Old Testament perfectly.

It is impossible that any man could have planned out his own birth, place of birth, ministry, miracles performed, rejected by his own, received by those who sought him not, it is impossible that he could have planned out the manner of His death, burial, tomb He was placed in, resurrection, every word spoken of Him by the Hebrew prophets - perfectly fulfilled. Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

Forum List

Back