Troll Level: POTUS

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
MSM is all over this letting us know it’s photoshopped.

upload_2019-11-29_19-39-40.jpeg

Twitter

Trump plays the media like the morons they are.

upload_2019-11-29_19-41-24.gif

If your only criteria for a president is someone who can be counted on for insults, and absurd conspiracy theories and who is more concerned with his own financial gain over the good of the country, then Trump is a great choice.

If your only criteria for a president is someone who can be counted on for insults, and absurd conspiracy theories and who is more concerned with his own financial gain over the good of the country, then Trump is a great choice.
You’re insulted by that photoshop????

Well done, Mr President. Well done.

Thank you for making my point. You are a perfect example of the average Trump supporter.

Thank you for making my point. You are a perfect example of the average Trump supporter.
THANK YOU!

And you’re the average Leftist bed wetter who’s offended by a photoshop of Trump.

I wish Jerry Springer was an American citizen, then the left could field a viable candidate. :71:

You say that about everyone that does not agree with you...

How many times those like you explain to me how I am a Trumpster daily, so how can that poster be like me?

Speaking of offensive photoshops...

14462334442984-screen-shot-2012-11-26-at-3-17-55-pm.png

The difference being that Obama knew nothing about that painting by some random artist, and never even commented on it as far as I know. Trump posted the picture of himself. You don't see the difference there?

I wish Jerry Springer was an American citizen, then the left could field a viable candidate. :71:

Trump is more like the human scum that appear on that show.

How many times those like you explain to me how I am a Trumpster daily, so how can that poster be like me?

I gave you credit for having enough sense to expect more from a president than to be a troll, but if that is all you care about, then you are an average trump supporter as well.

I gave you credit for having enough sense to expect more from a president than to be a troll, but if that is all you care about, then you are an average trump supporter as well.
While you’re distracted Trump has packed the courts for the next 25 years.

Turtle Boy gets credit for that particular act of unscrupulousness His refusal to clear ANY judges during Obama's term which left an unfair backlog to be filled. Trump was given a large number of open positions, and a list of people to fill them. Trump isn't smart enough to pull off that stunt, but you should note that a precedent has been set. Don't start crying when that is done to you in the future.

Trump is more like the human scum that appear on that show.

meh. . . w/e. . :dunno:

Springer caters to it, he IS it. He knows it. He is the same sort of cult of personality and demagogue as Trump.

They are at the exact same level IMO. They know that crowd b/c they are that crowd. They are both con artists and masters of rhetoric, self promoters. I frankly don't see any difference in them. Not one bit.

If it hadn't been for Springer's prostitution scandals? His state and local political career probably wouldn't have ended.

IMO, those two are mirror foils of each other. One just happens to run with the D's, the other, the R's.

Jerry has the magnetic liberal type TEE VEE charisma the D's need, to counter the Don's TEE VEE charisma in the age of mass media and social networking meme warfare. It's pretty obvious to anyone that can see what the masses respond to. . .

1b7v3y.jpg

tenor.gif

Turtle Boy gets credit for that particular act of unscrupulousness His refusal to clear ANY judges during Obama's term which left an unfair backlog to be filled. Trump was given a large number of open positions, and a list of people to fill them. Trump isn't smart enough to pull off that stunt, but you should note that a precedent has been set. Don't start crying when that is done to you in the future.
403A8151-E701-4787-9945-D9AD4E5E9327.jpeg

Forum List

Back