Trolling for Trump: Russia's effort to destroy our Democracy

Sooo Moon Bats, how did this Russia reset thingy work out for that idiot Crooked Hillary?

Conservatives keep bringing up the button. What the fuck is your actual point on that?

That we shouldn't have tried to improve relationship with Russia or any other country while they seemed to behave?

That we should NOT have slammed them with sanctions when they started getting out of line?

That we should have done what you did and put Putin's orange lapdog into the White House and look the other way at his dismantling of the sanctions against Russia and borderline treasonous behaviour?
Putin? Again? Didn't you learn from your last ass whipping, boy?

Sooo Moon Bats, how did this Russia reset thingy work out for that idiot Crooked Hillary?

Conservatives keep bringing up the stupid button. What the fuck is your actual point on that?

That we shouldn't have tried to improve relationship with Russia or any other country while they seemed to behave?

That we should NOT have slammed them with sanctions when they started getting out of line?

That we should have done what you did and put Putin's orange lapdog into the White House and look the other way at his dismantling of the sanctions against Russia and borderline treasonous behaviour?
Apparently you don't know what hypocrisy means.

Apparently you cannot express yourself coherently. Nobody knows what the fuck you are saying, do you?

Hey Jimbo is it true that if someone wants peace with Russia, they're a Russian agent?

WTF are you talking about? We were/are not at peace with Russia?
Oh! Now we are at war with Russia! I had no idea!

???....Because you are an idiot and we are not at war with Russia.
If it's possible, you just spoke out of all three sides of the hole that's where your mouth would be.

Conservatives keep bringing up the button. What the fuck is your actual point on that?

Putin? Again? Didn't you learn from your last ass whipping, boy?

WHAT THE FUCK? Yes, in a thread about Russia, Putin will be mentioned many times - DUH.

Trolling for Trump: How Russia Is Trying to Destroy Our Democracy

And Trump is just the beginning. Russia is going to destroy our Democracy from within. Social media is a more effective weapon than any military option. Now the Russians have found that many, many voters in the US are fools and will believe the most outrageous examples of fake news. I dare say there are paid trolls on USMB. This is only the beginning of Russia's assault on the US.

Free Russian courses - Basic and advanced lessons

Yeah, Russia is going to destroy America by exposing the TRUTH about dimocrap FILTH.

Like, you know, Donna Brazile leaking Debate Questions to Ubercunt.

Like Reporters running articles by dimocrap scum for their 'approval' before publishing... (And who was just hired by the New Yawk SLIMES)

Or about how the LYING COCKSUCKER (obama) knew about Ubercunt's secret email.

dimocrap SCUM having roving Gangs of thugs and hoodlums PAID FOR BY THE DNC to start riots, loot, burn and assault, especially at Trump Rallies

"Spirit Cooking"

The list is endless.

And here's the salient point -- NONE OF IT IS BEING DENIED BY DIMOCRAP FILTH BECAUSE -- IT'S ALL TRUE

The Top 100 Most Damaging WikiLeaks

dimocraps are FILTH

Conservatives keep bringing up the stupid button. What the fuck is your actual point on that?

Apparently you cannot express yourself coherently. Nobody knows what the fuck you are saying, do you?
Yeah, we know what he's saying. He's saying the truth, and you, a liberal America hater doesn't like it, so you try to discredit him by making him look stupid, but it doesn't work anymore. You are wearing the stupid.

Apparently English is not your first language...or maybe your second...or maybe your third.

Hey Jimbo is it true that if someone wants peace with Russia, they're a Russian agent?

If it's possible, you just spoke out of all three sides of the hole that's where your mouth would be.

No I didn't, you are just too fucking stupid to understand simple statements and be able to coherently respond to them....seems to be a common thread among Trumpsters.

Apparently English is not your first language...or maybe your second...or maybe your third.
I think he's posting from one of those "sanctimonious" cities or something.

No I didn't, you are just too fucking stupid to understand simple statements and be able to coherently respond to them....seems to be a common thread among Trumpsters.
All you are doing is proving what a fool you are. I enjoy it. Please continue.

There is no problem with my English. There is a problem between your ears.

NO liberal, what he is doing by saying you don't understand English, is a nice way of calling you a liar, and you are a liar.

Evidently there is NOTHING between your ears.

Sorry about that.

NO liberal, what he is doing by saying you don't understand English, is a nice way of calling you a liar, and you are a liar.

I know exactly what he is saying and I know exactly why it is incoherent garbage that can in no way constructively advance the conversation about actual substance of this thread.

If Trumsters are out to prove themselves total morons in this thread then you are winning BIGLY.

LOL! You go right ahead a play pretend traitor. You wear it well.

I know exactly what he is saying and I know exactly why it is incoherent garbage that can in no way constructively advance the conversation about actual substance of this thread.

If Trumsters are out to prove themselves total morons in this thread then you are winning BIGLY.
The only thing we know for sure...from this thread...is you don't understand English and you are very angry about it.

The only thing we know for sure...from this thread...is you don't understand English and you are very angry about it.
Careful, he could blow at any moment.

Forum List

Back