Trolling for Trump: Russia's effort to destroy our Democracy

Apparently English is not your first language...or maybe your second...or maybe your third.

There is no problem with my English. There is a problem between your ears.
NO liberal, what he is doing by saying you don't understand English, is a nice way of calling you a liar, and you are a liar.

I know exactly what he is saying and I know exactly why it is incoherent garbage that can in no way constructively advance the conversation about actual substance of this thread.

If Trumsters are out to prove themselves total morons in this thread then you are winning BIGLY.

There is nothing more beautiful than a liberal progressive Big Ears/Cankles lover, blowing his mind.

russians.jpg

Podesta falling for a phishing scam =/= Russian hax

Podesta falling for Russian phishing scam = Russian hax.
It's the Russians again, the Russians! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY The Russians. OMG!
See our gov can hack Russia, but Russia can't hack our gov.

Liberals still can't see the hypocrisy.

Patriotic Gipper says...Russian hacks are ok, because US has hacked Russians to interfere with Russian elections...which he made up.

Patriotic Gipper says...Russian hacks are ok, because US has hacked Russians to interfere with Russian elections...which he made up.
Where did I state Russian hacks are okay?

Are you feeling okay? I am getting worried.

Everything WikiLeaks exposed has been certified as true and accurate.

dimocrap SCUM are just pissed they got caught. That's all.

Like this myth --

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

dimocrap FILTH totally made this up.

It's #22 here The Top 100 Most Damaging WikiLeaks

The entire dimocrap scum party is filth and their followers are no better. Maybe even worse because they enable them, support them, apologize for them and LIE FOR THEM.

dimocraps are scum

ALL of them

More lies.

Like this myth --

The entire dimocrap scum party is filth and their followers are no better. Maybe even worse because they enable them, support them, apologize for them and LIE FOR THEM.

dimocraps are scum

ALL of them
You need to lighten up my friend.

fucking retard....you said that I'm being hypocritical, because I'm against Russians hacking to influence our elections, but I am for Americans hacking Russians to influence their elections...which you made up.

I was just moving off of PERSONAL conversation about ME to SUBSTANTIVE one about the SUBJECT

fucking retard....you said, that I'm being hypocritical because I'm against Russians hacking to influence our elections, but I am for Americans hacking Russians to influence their elections...which you made up.
Lying when the truth sounds better. You got it bad.

Like this myth --

dimocraps are scum

ALL of them

You need to stop being a fucking joke.

Assange said everything he released from Hillary's server was from an 'inside mole' - one of the MANY people who did NOT have a security clearance but who was given access to her e-mails and server BY HILARRY.

The Russians supposedly hacked the DNC's computers.

There has still been NO definitive evidence proving Russia hacked our election.
- Even the CIA, as sure as they are it happened, agree the conclusion they have come to is based on a LOT of circumstantial evidence.

I have no doubt they could have, I just want to see proof. I am NOT going to simply take the word of the administration whose President claimed:
- 'I will have the most transparent administration evuh'
- The Benghazi 'incident' was the result of a protest that got out of hand.
- The ACA will not cost a dime
- The ACA will pay for itself
- If you like your plan you can keep your plan

Like this myth --

dimocraps are scum

ALL of them

You need to stop being a fucking joke.
broken_record_pixle_gif_by_eclipse_the_cat_da-d8iqr0x.jpg

Just to be completely accurate, can liberals explain EXACTLY what the Russians hacked, what they got and what they did to alter the election?

1. WHAT did they hack?
- Voting machines? (The ones changing Trump votes to Hillary votes?)
- Specific State Voting machines? (How'd they know which states to pick?)

2. WHAT, besides voting machines, could they hack to alter the election?
- Perhaps all the major media polls that predicted a Hillary Landslide...and ended up being SO WRONG?

Sooo Moon Bats, how did this Russia reset thingy work out for that idiot Crooked Hillary?

Conservatives keep bringing up the button. What the fuck is your actual point on that?

That we shouldn't have tried to improve relationship with Russia or any other country while they seemed to behave?

That we should NOT have slammed them with sanctions when they started getting out of line?

That we should have done what you did and put Putin's orange lapdog into the White House and look the other way at his dismantling of the sanctions against Russia and borderline treasonous behaviour?

Just pointing out Libtard hypocrisy.

When Crooked Hillary was getting filthy rich with her sweetheart deals with Russia you Moon Bats didn't say a word about Russia.

You never hold Crooked Hillary accountable for any of her corruption or dishonesty and quite frankly that is despicable.

Now you are using Russia as an excuse for Crooked Hillary losing the election. Not only is that silly and cowardly but it is hypocritical given Crooked Hillary's dealing with the Russians that put money into her scam money laundering foundation and Slick Willy's speaking engagement account.

Just to be completely accurate, can liberals explain EXACTLY what the Russians hacked, what they got and what they did to alter the election?

1. WHAT did they hack?
- Voting machines? (The ones changing Trump votes to Hillary votes?)
- Specific State Voting machines? (How'd they know which states to pick?)

2. WHAT, besides voting machines, could they hack to alter the election?
- Perhaps all the major media polls that predicted a Hillary Landslide...and ended up being SO WRONG?
NO they can't. All they have PROVEN to be able to do is cry and lie.

Assange said everything he released from Hillary's server was from an 'inside mole' - one of the MANY people who did NOT have a security clearance but who was given access to her e-mails and server BY HILARRY.

Totall bullshit.

1. Nobody gives a hoot what Assange says - if it is was Russians (as American intelligence firmly believes about DNC hacks) it was not in their interest to let Assange know that intel is coming from them because of possible blowback. There is no reason to think Assange knows what he is talking about or even that he is telling the truth.

2. There was not single piece of evidence Hillary's server was hacked. Not a single original email of hers was leaked and Comney found no evidence that hackers actually got to her emails.

NO they can't. All they have PROVEN to be able to do is cry and lie.

dimocrap scum are being deliberately obtuse about what the Russians supposedly hacked.

If you look into it, all they were supposed to have hacked is Podesta's and the DNC's emails.

They got Podesta with a phishing scam that a 12 year old would laugh at.

dimocraps are scum.

If you didn't know that before the election, their actions after the election should convince anyone with a fair mind --

Which, on further thought, excludes dimocrap scum

Forum List

Back