🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tropospheric Hot Spot- Why it does not exist...

You're the one who believes in magic. You've admitted it yourself (thing's we'll just never know...). There is nothing wrong with the simplified explanations of radiative transfer provided in those diagrams. The problem is YOU and your idiotic interpretations.
except for the parts that are wrong.

Experiments for the last 200 years have shown that ALL matter radiates in ALL directions, regardless of the temperature of any matter that might exist around it. It is an absolute fundamental of basic thermodynamics. BASIC FUNDAMENTAL. Do you fucking understand?
then why is it you don't have one to show cold matter warming up warm matter?

Fuck, you're stupid.

You are simply incapable of understanding a moderately complex condition because it is impossible to simplify it down to the point where you can grasp it.
there is none, I know.

And the extra insulating wrap you can buy for your hot water tank doesn't cut your fuel bill either. Right?

Hahahaha. What a moron you are.
there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

A bare steel water heater with an always on element that kept the water temp at an average of 30C, would be able to warm the water to perhaps 50C once the standard insulation was put on it. Once the silver foil extra insulator was in place it might go up to 60C.

Water heaters have enough output to heat water rapidly therefore an always on element would soon lead to disaster. In real life the element is only on enough to keep the water at the desired temperature. An insulated, or double insulated tank needs less electricity or gas to accomplish this because the heat loss to the environment has been decreased.

I know you won't be able to make the jump to Sun (element), Earth (hot water), Atmosphere (insulation) and Space (environment).

But I tried. Again.

Fuck, you're stupid.

You are simply incapable of understanding a moderately complex condition because it is impossible to simplify it down to the point where you can grasp it.
there is none, I know.

And the extra insulating wrap you can buy for your hot water tank doesn't cut your fuel bill either. Right?

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

A bare steel water heater with an always on element that kept the water temp at an average of 30C, would be able to warm the water to perhaps 50C once the standard insulation was put on it. Once the silver foil extra insulator was in place it might go up to 60C.

Water heaters have enough output to heat water rapidly therefore an always on element would soon lead to disaster. In real life the element is only on enough to keep the water at the desired temperature. An insulated, or double insulated tank needs less electricity or gas to accomplish this because the heat loss to the environment has been decreased.

I know you won't be able to make the jump to Sun (element), Earth (hot water), Atmosphere (insulation) and Space (environment).

But I tried. Again.
dude, you have no idea what your even saying. excuse the laughter here. but see, there is a thermostat on that water heater, and that thermostat keeps the water from overheating from the source. All that wrapping does is keep the tank from cooling off faster. WTF man, don't you know anything?

Fuck, you're stupid.

there is none, I know.

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.
dude, you have no idea what your even saying. excuse the laughter here. but see, there is a thermostat on that water heater, and that thermostat keeps the water from overheating from the source. All that wrapping does is keep the tank from cooling off faster. WTF man, don't you know anything?

You are pathetic in your inability to understand.

Like I said, at least I tried.

Fuck, you're stupid.

there is none, I know.

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

All that wrapping does is keep the tank from cooling off faster.

How does it do that?

there is none, I know.

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

How does it do that?
It's a blanket. And?

there is none, I know.

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

You are pathetic in your inability to understand.

Like I said, at least I tried.
You still looking to say CO2 is a blanket? Here

A photon as a particle has a positive charge

A claim which you have failed to prove.
That is so weird. I have never seen anyone go that far against well known physics. I wonder if his friends will give him a winner rating.

Between smart photons and charged photons, it's the biggest concentration of scientific idiocy I've seen in a while.
Its a pity you are unwilling to look at this objectively. Yet your lack of proof, to challenge me, is stunning evidence of your inability to defend your position. Bravo!

Fuck, you're stupid.

there is none, I know.

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

Tell me again how a gas radiating at -80 Deg C can warm water or ground radiating at >0.0 deg C.

Fuck, you're stupid.

there is none, I know.

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

Tell me again how a gas radiating at -80 Deg C can warm water or ground radiating at >0.0 deg C.
Billy, nice job!

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

How does it do that?
It's a blanket. And?

And how does the blanket stop it from cooling off faster?

That is so weird. I have never seen anyone go that far against well known physics. I wonder if his friends will give him a winner rating.

Between smart photons and charged photons, it's the biggest concentration of scientific idiocy I've seen in a while.
Its a pity you are unwilling to look at this objectively. Yet your lack of proof, to challenge me, is stunning evidence of your inability to defend your position. Bravo!

Its a pity you are unwilling to look at this objectively.

I've never heard of an electric field or a magnetic field bending a beam of light.

I suspect if you could pull that off, you could be up for a Nobel Prize in physics.

Show me evidence that anyone, anywhere has managed to prove a photon is charged and deflected it using its charge.

There is your challenge. Prove your claim, crush my position.

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

How does it do that?
It's a blanket. And?

It's a physical blanket! So?

I've never heard of an electric field or a magnetic field bending a beam of light.

I suspect if you could pull that off, you could be up for a Nobel Prize in physics.

Show me evidence that anyone, anywhere has managed to prove a photon is charged and deflected it using its charge.

And here I thought you thought you knew something

there you have it!

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

How does it do that?
It's a blanket. And?

Have you proven CO2 acts as a blanket? Fart

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

How does it do that?
It's a blanket. And?

It's a physical blanket! So?

Yes. So how does it work?

Yup, there you have it.

But I tried. Again.

How does it do that?
It's a blanket. And?

Have you proven CO2 acts as a blanket? Fart

Let's discuss the water tank first.

And here I thought you thought you knew something

I know photons have no charge. What do you know?

Light is a queer thing.

Magnetism can polarize light. But only in the presence of matter.

Photons show the 'symptoms' of charge. Just like they show the 'symptoms' of mass. But that doesn't mean they have either.

Like I said, very odd.

Forum List

Back