Trump accused his own intelligence agencies of presenting fake news this week

After last week no one should believe our intelligence agencies. They will say whatever the communists in the democratic party tells them to say.
What did they say that wasn't true, and why should they not be believed? What information do you have besides your own blind hate and ignorance to back up such a claim?

So, what was it about?
You didn't watch and listen to their testimony? If you didn't, don't ask me. You're too lazy to do your own research because you have zero interest in the truth, and have no natural curiosity.

Your op complained a lot about something, but never actually mentioned what the "issue" is.

Almost like you don't care about the "issue" you are upset about and just want to throw shit at the President.
Five days later, and you have no natural curiosity as to what our intel is telling us about Iran, N. Korea, ISIS, and the wall? This is exactly why a third of the country are Trump apologizing Sheep. They haven't a clue about what is going on. They have no understanding of the truth or reality. But when Trump pops up and calls everything fake news, his Sheep are Johnny on the spot to listen. You, like a third of the country only have selective interests. The convenient type.

At this point, they don't have any credibility, especially on the Wall, beyond any hard evidence they can present and the logic of their arguments, such as it is.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what specifically they said that you are so concerned about, that Trump is not doing the right thing on.

Your op contained no hint of what issue you were whining about, in your whine.
They have presented evidence. Illegal immigration has been at historic lows since Obama and Trump. ....

Historical lows? We have at least 20 million illegals living in this country, and I'm supposed to be reassured, because the flow has dipped to "only" hundreds of thousands?

That is the type of shit I am talking about. Any agency that would push that narrative is not to be trusted and needs, at least, completely purged of all high level officials.

You didn't watch and listen to their testimony? If you didn't, don't ask me. You're too lazy to do your own research because you have zero interest in the truth, and have no natural curiosity.

Your op complained a lot about something, but never actually mentioned what the "issue" is.

Almost like you don't care about the "issue" you are upset about and just want to throw shit at the President.
Five days later, and you have no natural curiosity as to what our intel is telling us about Iran, N. Korea, ISIS, and the wall? This is exactly why a third of the country are Trump apologizing Sheep. They haven't a clue about what is going on. They have no understanding of the truth or reality. But when Trump pops up and calls everything fake news, his Sheep are Johnny on the spot to listen. You, like a third of the country only have selective interests. The convenient type.

At this point, they don't have any credibility, especially on the Wall, beyond any hard evidence they can present and the logic of their arguments, such as it is.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what specifically they said that you are so concerned about, that Trump is not doing the right thing on.

FFS, this is pathetic. His point was quite clear to everybody else that commented on this thread.

His point was vague as hell. And nothing of substance regarding it was in the OP.
Watch the testimony from Monday. Stop being an uninformed idiot who shows up to a debate to just make a complete fool of yourself. Stop being a stooge who can't think or do for yourself.

They have presented evidence. Illegal immigration has been at historic lows since Obama and Trump. ....

Historical lows? We have at least 20 million illegals living in this country, and I'm supposed to be reassured, because the flow has dipped to "only" hundreds of thousands?

That is the type of shit I am talking about. Any agency that would push that narrative is not to be trusted and needs, at least, completely purged of all high level officials.
You are so unbelievably uninformed. The 20 million is not a reflection from the last ten years. Damn, you are so lost.

FFS, this is pathetic. His point was quite clear to everybody else that commented on this thread.

His point was vague as hell. And nothing of substance regarding it was in the OP.
Watch the testimony from Monday. Stop being an uninformed idiot who shows up to a debate to just make a complete fool of yourself. Stop being a stooge who can't think or do for yourself.

So far, it sounds like the same old tired shit, you lefties have been pushing forever. Give me a reason to think it would not be a waste of my time.

If something shocking was revealed, let's hear or see it.

You are so unbelievably uninformed. The 20 million is not a reflection from the last ten years. Damn, you are so lost.

What do you mean, the "not a reflection from the last ten years"?

Trump calls intel chiefs public testimony ‘fake news’

After disputing all testimony from the top Intel chiefs in this country this week, Trump took the liberty to tell the world today that it was all "fake news".

What we have here is an authoritarian wanna be who takes his marching orders from Putin. After lying to the press today, he said the Intel admitted to misquoting themselves about their testimony, then interrupted further questions by dismissing the press. We'll, first off, no, they did not admit any misquotes. That's a lie. They said what they said, which was contrary to everything Trump has said in the past about foreign policy. And second, the biggest national security threat to this country is Trump, his Republican goons who try and cover for him, and his base. Going against our intelligence staff is our biggest threat to date, and he must be totally stopped from doing further damage.

The libs constantly said that the Intelligence Reports that Dubya got were incorrect on Iraq. Why is questioning intelligence agencies so unthinkable now?

They didn`t push for war but they voted to authorize a war as a means to force Saddam into letting the UN weapons inspectors into the country and it worked. The vote to authorize was taken BEFORE the inspectors failed to find those WMDs and Colin Powell`s mobile weapons labs. The responsibility for 20,000+ casualties belongs to one man and only one man. President Cheney.
You obviously never bothered to listen to Hillary’s push for war speech.

Bill said Iraq had WMDs when Bush was President. Why do you think Bill is lying for Bush?
It doesn`t matter what anyone said BEFORE the UN weapons inspection team failed to find WMDs. Good grief it`s like I`m trying to explain something to a 3 year old. Who ties your shoes in the morning and gets you on the bus for special ed?

Are you trying to imply that the weapons teams reported that there were no WMDs?
The weapons team never found any "nuclear weapons" which is what Bush was trying to pedal. In the meantime, Cheney was pushing a connection between Zarqawi and Saddam, and our CIA insisted there was no connection, but Cheney invented a connection. A few leftover chemical weapons that we sold to Saddam were found.

West seems to be trying to imply that the weapons teamed reported that there were no WMDs.

That is a significant revision of history, and I want him to clarify if that is his intent.
You are here to hijack whatever message you can to muddy up what was said, and what wasn't. You really have no purpose to be here. This is what west said; They had aging yellow cake which we already were aware of. If Saddam had WMDs why wouldn`t he have used them against the criminal invasion? Because he was a nice guy? Are you trying to imply that he was a threat to the U.S.? We were pissed because of the 9-11 terrorist attack so we chose a country that had very little to defend itself. A country with no ties to 9-11 btw. Do you know the difference between WMD nuclear weapons, and WMD chemical weapons?

You obviously never bothered to listen to Hillary’s push for war speech.

Bill said Iraq had WMDs when Bush was President. Why do you think Bill is lying for Bush?
It doesn`t matter what anyone said BEFORE the UN weapons inspection team failed to find WMDs. Good grief it`s like I`m trying to explain something to a 3 year old. Who ties your shoes in the morning and gets you on the bus for special ed?

Are you trying to imply that the weapons teams reported that there were no WMDs?
The weapons team never found any "nuclear weapons" which is what Bush was trying to pedal. In the meantime, Cheney was pushing a connection between Zarqawi and Saddam, and our CIA insisted there was no connection, but Cheney invented a connection. A few leftover chemical weapons that we sold to Saddam were found.

West seems to be trying to imply that the weapons teamed reported that there were no WMDs.

That is a significant revision of history, and I want him to clarify if that is his intent.
You are here to hijack whatever message you can to muddy up what was said, and what wasn't. You really have no purpose to be here. This is what west said; They had aging yellow cake which we already were aware of. If Saddam had WMDs why wouldn`t he have used them against the criminal invasion? Because he was a nice guy? Are you trying to imply that he was a threat to the U.S.? We were pissed because of the 9-11 terrorist attack so we chose a country that had very little to defend itself. A country with no ties to 9-11 btw. Do you know the difference between WMD nuclear weapons, and WMD chemical weapons?

Before that he said other stuff. And so I asked for him to clarify and he has not.

After disputing all testimony from the top Intel chiefs in this country this week, Trump took the liberty to tell the world today that it was all "fake news".

What we have here is an authoritarian wanna be who takes his marching orders from Putin. After lying to the press today, he said the Intel admitted to misquoting themselves about their testimony, then interrupted further questions by dismissing the press. We'll, first off, no, they did not admit any misquotes. That's a lie. They said what they said, which was contrary to everything Trump has said in the past about foreign policy. And second, the biggest national security threat to this country is Trump, his Republican goons who try and cover for him, and his base. Going against our intelligence staff is our biggest threat to date, and he must be totally stopped from doing further damage.

The libs constantly said that the Intelligence Reports that Dubya got were incorrect on Iraq. Why is questioning intelligence agencies so unthinkable now?
Then go ahead. Be my guest. What is wrong with what they are reporting? They indicted thirteen Russians for interfering in our election, and thus far, no Republican has countered that evidence. So what did they get wrong? I'll be waiting.

Before that he said other stuff. And so I asked for him to clarify and he has not.
What other stuff?

Then go ahead. Be my guest. What is wrong with what they are reporting? They indicted thirteen Russians for interfering in our election, and thus far, no Republican has countered that evidence. So what did they get wrong? I'll be waiting.

Indictments are not evidence. That type of thinking is just what you would expect to find in a witch hunt.

They'll just click on Funny and be complete jackasses.

upload_2019-2-1_10-57-0.png

. Exactly what it means. The last ten years illegal immigration has been at historic lows. Before that,we had a 1986 Reagan immigration act that invited workers here with Bush's support. So it was very relaxed.

What do you mean, the "not a reflection from the last ten years"?

Mueller had the Russians indicted, not the intelligence agencies. The trial hasn't been held yet. Its not up to "Republicans" to prove the Russians innocent, its up to Mueller to prove them guilty to 12 angry men. BTW, has Mueller even gone to Moscow to speak with the accused? How about his staff?

They'll just click on Funny and be complete jackasses.

View attachment 243427
Because that's all they can click on. They are so grossly uninformed it's laughable. And I mean about everything. They go about their days each and every one of them like a bunch of obedient Sheep.

What other stuff?

He kept going on about how the teams "failed to find any WMDs" and how Bush was wrong to ignore their findings.

To me, it sounds like he is trying to imply that the teams reported that Iraq had no WMDs, which is not true.

I asked him to clarify, what he meant, on that, and he has not done so.

He has responded, but not actually addressed my question.

Indictments are not evidence. That type of thinking is just what you would expect to find in a witch hunt.

The Presumption of Innocence is something our leftist friends have a problem with.

Mueller had the Russians indicted, not the intelligence agencies. The trial hasn't been held yet. Its not up to "Republicans" to prove the Russians innocent, its up to Mueller to prove them guilty to 12 angry men. BTW, has Mueller even gone to Moscow to speak with the accused? How about his staff?
Our DOJ appointed Mueller. The FBI is part of the DOJ. The FBI testified at the hearing. Meaning, the intelligence community supports the findings.

The Presumption of Innocence is something our leftist friends have a problem with.

bwk, made that pretty obvious with that one. I wonder if that he has even the slightest hint of self awareness to realize what he revealed about himself there.

Forum List

Back