Trump Accusers, Proven Liars begin to fall...

Pedophile Don with Ray Charles and Melania, January 2003:

aubhah.png

AND now the democrat operatives begin to fall...

Trump Accuser is Proven to Be a Bold Face Liar

The liars are being exposed...

And another one bites the dust......
The link insinuates Donald Trump couldn't have been with Melania in 2003 because they weren't engaged until 2004.

Melania Trump: 20 things you might not know about Donald Trump's wife

Melania Trump, formerly Melania Knauss, started dating Donald in 1998, they married in 2005 and have one son, named Barron, together.
That is not an assumption or inference I would make... And neither did the writer..

aubhah.png

(Name Call) is getting old.
You mean like Lying Ted, Little Marco, Crazy Bernie, and Crooked Hillary?

Turnabout is fair play for Pedophile Don.

It's funny how you divert ASSumptions when there's the actual crooked person in this election. And that's Crooked Hillary!
There's an actual pedophile in this election. And that's Pedophile Don!

aubhah.png

It's funny how you divert ASSumptions when there's the actual crooked person in this election. And that's Crooked Hillary!
Through your ignorant assumptions. Funny how this easily gets paid off by Hillary to let her minions to throw sh** in the fan right?

aubhah.png

Dont feed the troll.JPG

aubhah.png

View attachment 93674

I'm pretty much entertained by them at this point. Mostly cause the DNC is full of trash pulling out Hillary as their nominee. But the Trump campaign is not stopping to prove they're ready to work hard for this country.

Not for long...
Lol "not for long?" 25 days left until the election bub.
Yeah, Trump has had packed arenas. Look out for a stadium to be next.
Ann Coulter has sold over 3 million books. It's easy to fleece rubes and sell them tickets.
You have never read one of her books in your life.
I've also never shoved a crayon up my nose

So, you think that learning something is the equivalent of shoving a crayon up your nose. That's interesting; neither logical, intelligent or productive, but interesting to be sure. In an earlier post you said, “Ann Coulter has sold over 3 million books. It's easy to fleece rubes and sell them tickets.” I find your insults to be directed towards the wrong people. Ann's fans aren't the rubes, you see; rather, those who have an aversion to knowledge and those who express strong opinions on subjects they know nothing about are the real rubes.

I have read Coulter's books and I regularly read her articles on The Drudge Report. She is a super intelligent woman who has the courage to tell the truth. She has survived the cruel and crude insults from those on the left and has had a rewarding career. Her critics lack the knowledge and courage to debate her, so they fall back to the typical liberal strategy: they make fun of the way she looks and they make vulgar comments about her sexuality.

PS: Please feel free to shove a crayon up your nose (or the orifice of your choice).

Last edited:

View attachment 93674

I'm pretty much entertained by them at this point. Mostly cause the DNC is full of trash pulling out Hillary as their nominee. But the Trump campaign is not stopping to prove they're ready to work hard for this country.
Trump needs to let his staff deal with the "bimbo eruptions" of the left wing hacks and he needs to stay on message and ignore the Clinton attack. The new republican voters are out pacing dems by an 8/1 ratio... and these are people not counted in polls.. If this remains the case for the next three weeks it going to be a landslide for Trump.

Lol "not for long?" 25 days left until the election bub.
Ann Coulter has sold over 3 million books. It's easy to fleece rubes and sell them tickets.

So, you think that learning something is the equivalent of shoving a crayon up your nose. That's interesting; neither logical, intelligent or productive, but interesting to be sure. In an earlier post you said, “Ann Coulter has sold over 3 million books. It's easy to fleece rubes and sell them tickets.” I find your insults to be directed towards the wrong people. Ann's fans aren't the rubes, you see; rather, those who have an aversion to knowledge and those who express strong opinions on subjects they know nothing about are the real rubes.

I have read Coulter's books and I regularly read her articles on The Drudge Report. She is a super intelligent woman who has the courage to tell the truth. She has survived the cruel and crude insults from those on the left and has had a rewarding career. Her critics lack the knowledge and courage to debate her, so they fall back to the typical liberal strategy: they make fun of the way she looks and the make vulgar comments about her sexuality.

PS: Please feel free to shove a crayon up your nose (or the orifice of your choice).

Ann Coulter I have no problem with because she's bolder than your weak essay. I'll give it a D+. But anyway I'm not some Ann Coulter subscriber? I stick with the usual Rush if we're talking conservatives here, big guy.

I have read Coulter's books and I regularly read her articles on The Drudge Report. She is a super intelligent woman who has the courage to tell the truth. She has survived the cruel and crude insults from those on the left and has had a rewarding career. Her critics lack the knowledge and courage to debate her, so they fall back to the typical liberal strategy: they make fun of the way she looks and the make vulgar comments about her sexuality.

Ann Coulter I have no problem with because she's bolder than your weak essay. I'll give it a D+. But anyway I'm not some Ann Coulter subscriber? I stick with the usual Rush if we're talking conservatives here, big guy.

Apparently, you don't know the difference between an essay and an opinion. Furthermore, you don't have the qualifications to grade my opinion one way or the other.

I also listen to Rush but only occasionally; however, I read all his daily articles on The Drudge Report and I even purchased two of his books a long time ago. Rush is definitely a conservative, but so is Ann Coulter. If you don't think Coulter is a conservative you have never read anything she has written. As I said, those who express strong opinions on subjects they know nothing about are the real rubes.

Finally, you can stick your attitude where I suggested THEOLDSCHOOL stick his crayon.

I will give you the last word. There is no point in attempting to hold an intelligent conversation with you.

Apparently, you don't know the difference between an essay and an opinion. Furthermore, you don't have the qualifications to grade my opinion one way or the other.

I also listen to Rush but only occasionally; however, I read all his daily articles on The Drudge Report and I even purchased two of his books a long time ago. Rush is definitely a conservative, but so is Ann Coulter. If you don't think Coulter is a conservative you have never read anything she has written. As I said, those who express strong opinions on subjects they know nothing about are the real rubes.

Finally, you can stick your attitude where I suggested THEOLDSCHOOL stick his crayon.

I will give you the last word. There is no point in attempting to hold an intelligent conversation with you.

Jeb Bush is that you? So anyways I never said I didn't like Coulter. Props to her in fact. And your little paragraphs are getting me to think it's you trying to write cheap essay on how you think you're smarter. But yeah, that's just another opinion.

aubhah.png

Once again, posting personal attacks without a spec of evidence. Slick Willy, on the other hand, has made a number of trips to orgy island

Hilarious watching the cretins slither away from the outting of these witches after taking their bullshit stories as gospel.
lol.gif

Aren't you a republican? If these statements really are lies, which they probably aren't, you should know better than anyone that they won't go away. It's been the main GOP strategy going on 8 years now.

I see you stole the pic I posted in reference to GOP women finding your crows' stories unbelievable....which they are, thief.

Forum List

Back