Trump Accusers, Proven Liars begin to fall...

I read the links provided to show the accusers are liars. Someone perhaps could help me out and show where they show evidence of either one of those accusers lying. Sounds like the whole theory is based on them not telling some particular friends. They appear to have told others, but not those particular people who claim to have been their friends. Maybe they were not close friends. Seems like some sketchy evidence and speculation, not at all facts.

Their claims are impossible, moron.
No, they aren't. They have credibility because Trump is recorded on both audio and video bragging about doing exactly what the victims are alleging. If Trump had not boasted about doing those things to women the scandal would not have the legs and be getting the attention it is getting. A moron would be you for not realizing and understand that. You're a dumb ass that relies on parroting talking points instead of thinking, analyzing and making intelligent conclusions.

AND now the democrat operatives begin to fall...

Trump Accuser is Proven to Be a Bold Face Liar

The liars are being exposed...

And another one bites the dust......
nope, it is your link and trump supporters that are lying!!!!!!

shame on you!

I went to the Ray Charles museum site and searched his 2003 schedule and Ray Charles was at Mar a Lago in west palm beach PRECISELY WHEN this young lady said...January 24th 2003...

Now ask yourself, WHY are these lies being spread by the Trump camp to belittle and demonize and make the women out to be liars when it is CLEARLY the Trump camp lying??? WHY?

View attachment 93650

Ray Charles Video Museum: Ray Charles Is In Town - Chronology 2003

Obviously that's a recent addition because it says "just before or after Trump groped one of the other guests." Why should anyone believe that when it was posted after the woman's claim became news?

Last edited:
Melania Trump is demanding a retraction and apology from People magazine for publishing a former writer's account alleging Donald Trump assaulted her while she was on assignment.

The model and GOP presidential nominee's wife threatened to sue in a letter addressed to Natasha Stoynoff, who wrote the piece, and People editorial director Jess Cagle, calling parts of the account "false and completely fictionalized." The letter does not mention the allegation at the center of the story, where Stoynoff wrote that Trump shoved her against a wall and tried to kiss her during a break in an interview for an article about his and Melania Trump's first anniversary.

On behalf of Melania Trump, lawyer Charles Harder disputed that she and Stoynoff ran into each other, citing the following lines from the People story:

That winter, I actually bumped into Melania on Fifth Avenue, in front of Trump Tower as she walked into the building, carrying baby Barron.

“Natasha, why don’t we see you anymore?” she asked, giving me a hug.

I was quiet and smiled, telling her I’d missed her, and I squeezed little Barron’s foot. I couldn’t discern what she knew. Did she really not guess why I hadn’t been around?

"The two are not friends and were never friends or even friendly," the letter stated.
Lying is all they have... they have nothing but they must distract from Hillary's treason..

I read the links provided to show the accusers are liars. Someone perhaps could help me out and show where they show evidence of either one of those accusers lying. Sounds like the whole theory is based on them not telling some particular friends. They appear to have told others, but not those particular people who claim to have been their friends. Maybe they were not close friends. Seems like some sketchy evidence and speculation, not at all facts.

No, they aren't. They have credibility because Trump is recorded on both audio and video bragging about doing exactly what the victims are alleging. If Trump had not boasted about doing those things to women the scandal would not have the legs and be getting the attention it is getting. A moron would be you for not realizing and understand that. You're a dumb ass that relies on parroting talking points instead of thinking, analyzing and making intelligent conclusions.

LOL

Billy was goading him to make statements.. edging him on... You guys are so pathetic, you cant even get your lies straight..

Number Four...

Just came out.. The British woman who stated Trump groped her on a flight from Britain 30 years ago was actually sitting across the isle and plane attendant staff said it never happened..

FOX News - Sean Hannity just reported...

And the list grows...
:rofl:

Across the aisle... plane attendant staff........... remembering trivial nonsense about seating arrangements on one of thousands of flights, and from 30 years ago......

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
In other words, you don't give a crap about the actual facts.

How beautifully liberal!

A guy who says he was on the same flight as Trump and the one accuser says nothing happened...

New York Post: Eyewitness Challenges Sexual Assault Claims Against Trump - Breitbart

he man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her.
Breitbart, what a hoot. Isn't the Breitbart guy a top campaign official for Trump? And this guy can remember all the details except for the year he was on the flight.

Number Four...

Just came out.. The British woman who stated Trump groped her on a flight from Britain 30 years ago was actually sitting across the isle and plane attendant staff said it never happened..

FOX News - Sean Hannity just reported...

And the list grows...
:rofl:

Across the aisle... plane attendant staff........... remembering trivial nonsense about seating arrangements on one of thousands of flights, and from 30 years ago......

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
In other words, you don't give a crap about the actual facts.

How beautifully liberal!
^ he says, while not giving a crap about the actual facts

index.jpeg

A guy who says he was on the same flight as Trump and the one accuser says nothing happened...

New York Post: Eyewitness Challenges Sexual Assault Claims Against Trump - Breitbart

he man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her.
Breitbart, what a hoot. Isn't the Breitbart guy a top campaign official for Trump? And this guy can remember all the details except for the year he was on the flight.

Moron......what part of New York Post that is in the link at the beginning of the quote did you not fucking see?

they had that audio for months...NBC held it and tried to protect bill bush...who is now a made man in hollywood........they told clinton and they formed the posse of women around that tape.........

Number Three..

"Melania Trump is demanding a retraction and apology from People magazine for publishing a former writer's account alleging Donald Trump assaulted her while she was on assignment.

The model and GOP presidential nominee's wife threatened to sue in a letter addressed to Natasha Stoynoff, who wrote the piece, and People editorial director Jess Cagle, calling parts of the account "false and completely fictionalized." The letter does not mention the allegation at the center of the story, where Stoynoff wrote that Trump shoved her against a wall and tried to kiss her during a break in an interview for an article about his and Melania Trump's first anniversary. "

Melania Trump demands retraction from People
Hilarious. These are the three sentences she wants retracted:

That winter, I actually bumped into Melania on Fifth Avenue, in front of Trump Tower as she walked into the building, carrying baby Barron.

I was quiet and smiled, telling her I’d missed her, and I squeezed little Barron’s foot. I couldn’t discern what she knew. Did she really not guess why I hadn’t been around?

they had that audio for months...NBC held it and tried to protect bill bush...who is now a made man in hollywood........they told clinton and they formed the posse of women around that tape.........
This was their plan according to investigators and one woman so far.. Like I said up thread, this next week is going to get real interesting..

Can anyone imagine any other Republican going on the attack after these fake women came out? Any of the other 16 primary contenders would have been a puddle of goo under these non stop attacks.........jeb couldn't even use the term "Anchor Baby" the way Trump did without spending the next 3 days clarifying his comment.....

Number Three..

"Melania Trump is demanding a retraction and apology from People magazine for publishing a former writer's account alleging Donald Trump assaulted her while she was on assignment.

The model and GOP presidential nominee's wife threatened to sue in a letter addressed to Natasha Stoynoff, who wrote the piece, and People editorial director Jess Cagle, calling parts of the account "false and completely fictionalized." The letter does not mention the allegation at the center of the story, where Stoynoff wrote that Trump shoved her against a wall and tried to kiss her during a break in an interview for an article about his and Melania Trump's first anniversary. "

Melania Trump demands retraction from People
Hilarious. These are the three sentences she wants retracted:

Something never happens but is being used to support a false allegation. SO if it never happened and its a lie then the allegation is baseless and a lie...

And you cant fathom why they want it retracted? Now that is priceless..

Just watched the 8th accuser and her scripted response... With a Democrat shill attorney and an attention seeker... This has got smear written all over it..

Just watched the 8th accuser and her scripted response... With a Democrat shill attorney and an attention seeker... This has got smear written all over it..
Yep, it's the exact same modus operandi they used on Herman Cain. These people are slime of the lowest kind.

The link insinuates Donald Trump couldn't have been with Melania in 2003 because they weren't engaged until 2004.

Melania Trump: 20 things you might not know about Donald Trump's wife

Melania Trump, formerly Melania Knauss, started dating Donald in 1998, they married in 2005 and have one son, named Barron, together.

The link insinuates Donald Trump couldn't have been with Melania in 2003 because they weren't engaged until 2004.

Melania Trump: 20 things you might not know about Donald Trump's wife

Melania Trump, formerly Melania Knauss, started dating Donald in 1998, they married in 2005 and have one son, named Barron, together.

That doesn't change the fact that the entry was added in the last few hours since the accuser went public in the last 24 hours or so. If you look at the list of engagements on the right, you don't see Mar-A-Lago listed

Forum List

Back