Trump Accusers, Proven Liars begin to fall...

Want to talk about every single other swing state? :laugh:

Hello Pennsylvania and North Carolina!
Clinton is up in both. Any others you want to talk about?
Not for long...
Lol "not for long?" 25 days left until the election bub.
Yeah, Trump has had packed arenas. Look out for a stadium to be next.
Ann Coulter has sold over 3 million books. It's easy to fleece rubes and sell them tickets.

It's seriously yellow journalism all paid minions Hillary and the DNC have through media connections. Meanwhile the people are catching on to making America great again!

CuwWIrCUsAA1X7w.jpg:large
What a difference a couple days makes! Clinton 46.4%, Trump 44.3.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/ohio/#now

Don't believe the polls and just vote for Trump.

OF COURSE THE BIMBOS WILL FALL ! Look at the absurd excuses they have: 1) Boo hoo I was too afraid to come out and tell my story for all these years until just before the election. 2) I was unable to figure out to file a lawsuit 3) Feminism wasn't around in the 70s or 80s (Just ask Madonna) 4) I never screamed for help, or asked for help at the time 5) In the public space full of people not a single solitary person saw or heard what I claim/ no witnesses

Not for long...
Ann Coulter has sold over 3 million books. It's easy to fleece rubes and sell them tickets.

Funny you say that when Trump has more than a mile worth of lines these days. Unless you live in your parents basement as what your emperor Hillary would say?

MY FAVORITE: You gotta be the dumbest Bimbo in the world not to try to get money from a Billionaire if you could.

Not for long...

Funny you say that when Trump has more than a mile worth of lines these days. Unless you live in your parents basement as what your emperor Hillary would say?
Yeah a mile's worth of idiots paying to go see a lunatic. Good for him. I hear he's going to start a news empire after he loses. Fleecing you clowns will be the easiest buck he's ever made.

It's seriously yellow journalism all paid minions Hillary and the DNC have through media connections. Meanwhile the people are catching on to making America great again!

Not for long...
25 days ago Trump was winning....

Not for long...
25 days ago Trump was winning....
Yeah... and Jews and blacks are working together in a global conspiracy... :cuckoo:

Go take your pills

What a difference a couple days makes! Clinton 46.4%, Trump 44.3.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/ohio/#now
Without the allegations Hillary will lose her lead.
And as these allegations are proven false and liars exposed they will come back..

Not for long...
You have never read one of her books in your life.

Not for long...
I've also never shoved a crayon up my nose

I read the links provided to show the accusers are liars. Someone perhaps could help me out and show where they show evidence of either one of those accusers lying. Sounds like the whole theory is based on them not telling some particular friends. They appear to have told others, but not those particular people who claim to have been their friends. Maybe they were not close friends. Seems like some sketchy evidence and speculation, not at all facts.

Not for long...
If you have never read one of her books, you naturally can't talk about how stupid people are for buying them.

Having read 3 of her books myself, I can easily see why she sells millions. She is by far the best author the right has, and I doubt Democrats have anything even remotely close.

If you have never read one of her books, you naturally can't talk about how stupid people are for buying them.

Having read 3 of her books myself, I can easily see why she sells millions. She is by far the best author the right has, and I doubt Democrats have anything even remotely close.
Wow you've read 3? Lol you've become a stereotype of yourself and you have no idea.

Wow you've read 3? Lol you've become a stereotype of yourself and you have no idea.
I read one when I worked at Walmart as a kid. My grandfather owns one, and I own one.

You have never read any, so you really should stop making a fool of yourself by pretending you know anything about Ann or her books.

AND now the democrat operatives begin to fall...

Trump Accuser is Proven to Be a Bold Face Liar

The liars are being exposed...

And another one bites the dust......
nope, it is your link and trump supporters that are lying!!!!!!

shame on you!

I went to the Ray Charles museum site and searched his 2003 schedule and Ray Charles was at Mar a Lago in west palm beach PRECISELY WHEN this young lady said...January 24th 2003...

Now ask yourself, WHY are these lies being spread by the Trump camp to belittle and demonize and make the women out to be liars when it is CLEARLY the Trump camp lying??? WHY?

upload_2016-10-14_22-8-29.png

Ray Charles Video Museum: Ray Charles Is In Town - Chronology 2003

Forum List

Back