Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

Weird that I was able to drive from one to the other then, innit.
That's not what you said nor implied, as a matter of fact, President Trump never said Kansas City Missouri was in Kansas you did.

That's right, I did, in a list of satires. Because it would have to be in Kansas to congratulate the people of Kansas,
WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.
Hey stupidfuck. The whole metro area is considered KC. The state line runs right through the city. There are more season ticket holders from Overland Park KS than the entire Missouri side. So, yes, Kansas City fans on the Kansas side do, indeed, need to be congratulated.

Wonderful attempt at deflection. Unfortunately, windbag, the point was that they're two different cities.

However let's pretend your deflection worked and riff on the last line. Essplain to the class how a football team based in Missouri, earns congratulations for the state of Kansas, to the exclusion of the Commonwealth of Misssouri. Aaaaaand GO.
no the point was you didn't realize some of Kansas City was in Kansas.

I "didn't realize" that because IT ISN'T. Kansas City Kansas is IN Kansas and Kansas City Missouri is IN Missouri.
That's ***TWO*** cities, not one.
PERIOD.

That's not what you said nor implied, as a matter of fact, President Trump never said Kansas City Missouri was in Kansas you did.

Actually, Trump DID say that it was in Kansas, not Missouri.

Trump Tweeted Congrats To Kansas, Not Missouri, For Winning Super Bowl

sub-buzz-295-1580738833-1.jpg
As I said take it up with Pogo
oh and the president also corrected what he first said

Go ahead and run away. You have been proven wrong and it's been proven that Trump is ignorant of where the Chiefs call home.

Doubtlessly he ass-umed that Kansas City was a place sitting all by itself in the middle of Kansas just up the road from Dorothy's spinning house. This is a moron who found out for the first time about Bhutan and Nepal in his 70s and went "hee hee, Button and Nipple". What an ignoramus.
Nope then you tried to play it off as Satire lol
iT'S JUST LIKE BRISTOL VIRGINIA AND BRISTOL TENNESSE

Ah yes, the twin cities where I told you the names of the two mayors.

How do you think they should settle that, now that you're ordering them to merge? A duel with pistols?

That's right, I did, in a list of satires. Because it would have to be in Kansas to congratulate the people of Kansas,
WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.
Hey stupidfuck. The whole metro area is considered KC. The state line runs right through the city. There are more season ticket holders from Overland Park KS than the entire Missouri side. So, yes, Kansas City fans on the Kansas side do, indeed, need to be congratulated.

Wonderful attempt at deflection. Unfortunately, windbag, the point was that they're two different cities.

However let's pretend your deflection worked and riff on the last line. Essplain to the class how a football team based in Missouri, earns congratulations for the state of Kansas, to the exclusion of the Commonwealth of Misssouri. Aaaaaand GO.

I "didn't realize" that because IT ISN'T. Kansas City Kansas is IN Kansas and Kansas City Missouri is IN Missouri.
PERIOD.
Where are they located? how many miles seperate them?

Hey stupid.....................Kansas City KS and Kansas City MO, while they share the same name, they are two totally separate cities and are separately incorporated from each other. Matter of fact, the KC metro area includes more towns than just Kansas City MO or Kansas City KS.
No one is saying they are the same city dumbfuck it's just pogo didn't realize some of Kansas City was in Kansas

That makes post 222 kind of hard to explain then because I quoted you SIX TIMES saying they're the same city.

:lalala:

Hey stupid.....................Kansas City KS and Kansas City MO, while they share the same name, they are two totally separate cities and are separately incorporated from each other. Matter of fact, the KC metro area includes more towns than just Kansas City MO or Kansas City KS.
No one is saying they are the same city dumbfuck it's just pogo didn't realize some of Kansas City was in Kansas

That makes post 222 kind of hard to explain then because I quoted you SIX TIMES saying they're the same city.

WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.

PERIOD.
It's all one metro area dumbshit. The team is called the Kansas City Chiefs - not the Kansas City Missouri Chiefs. Stupid ass. BTW, The Santa Clara 49ers got their ass beat by the Kansas City Chiefs.

Or Ft Campbell TN and Ft Campbell KY.
It's the same post!

WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.

PERIOD.
It's all one metro area dumbshit. The team is called the Kansas City Chiefs - not the Kansas City Missouri Chiefs. Stupid ass. BTW, The Santa Clara 49ers got their ass beat by the Kansas City Chiefs.

How vaguely interesting. You answered neither the post quoted nor the question put to you in post 232.

Why is that? Skeered?

PERIOD.

How vaguely interesting. You answered neither the post quoted nor the question put to you in post 232.

Why is that? Skeered?
Because you're dumber than two rocks.

Last edited:

PERIOD.

Why is that? Skeered?
Because your dumber than two rocks.
You just insulted rocks everywhere

WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.

PERIOD.
I watched them build that stadium, was Six Flags , my company had an office right next door and you could see the roller coasters, until there weren’t any and a stadium appeared

PERIOD.

Why is that? Skeered?

So that consecutive non-answer would be a "yes". You're skeered. Prolly posting from behind a curtain.

PERIOD.

Why is that? Skeered?

So that consecutive non-answer would be a "yes". You're skeered. Prolly posting from behind a curtain.
Just admit you were mistaken and move on
Try not to make that mistake again.

PERIOD.

Why is that? Skeered?
He’s not obligated to?

Ah, the usual Trump hypocrisy. Acting like a jackass during the anthem is okay but kneeling is blasphemy!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article239913588.html
Meanwhile, "democrat" leaders give sanctuary to illegal aliens without bothering to ask our consent. OH, then they suddenly want to remove a democratically elected President even though he didn't violate any laws...Its time to investigate the democrats, Nunes, Scihff, Graham and investigate their mystery witness, their ties to the Biddens. This could get really interesting real quick.

PERIOD.

Why is that? Skeered?

Just admit those six posts quoted in 222 with your name on 'em are yours. Want me to go find some more?

PERIOD.

Why is that? Skeered?

Again, no one is obligated to respond to your nonsense

Why is that? Skeered?

Just admit those six posts quoted in 222 with your name on 'em are yours. Want me to go find some more?
I made my point with this

The media should report facts and let the reader form their own opinion. Editorials are fine if they are defined as such. I think Fox and CNN should present both sides at all times and not be so partisan.

Yeah man, I wish it were that easy. You see, just reporting the facts sounds like a convenient little slogan but scratch the surface it gets a lot more complicated. If a person only reports some cherry picked facts, they can paint a very different picture than if someone reports all relevant facts. It can be very purposefully misleading, but still factual. However, no one could possibly report every fact there is, so no matter what you do, a reporter is going to have to chose some facts to leave out. It is a subjective call to determine what's important and what isn't, so no matter what you do, there's going to wind up being some people who determine your reporting is biased because you reported some fact they didn't like or left out some fact they found to be more relevant than you. That doesn't even get into determining what is and isn't a fact, which these days it seems like no one can decide on.

Forum List

Back