Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

Nape. Two different cities in two different states, with the same name. Obviously the one the Chiefs (and Royals) play for is the major one, in Missouri.

Most of us learned that around age eight. Rump didn't, because that's about the age at which he arrested his development.
One part of Kansas City is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri

You're right. Part of Kansas City is in Kansas, and the other part is in Missouri.

However.................the part of Kansas City that the Chiefs claim as their home is the stadium located in Kansas City Missouri, not the part located in Kansas.

Here, maybe this will help you out...................

Kansas City Chiefs - Wikipedia

The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team based in Kansas City, Missouri, and current Super Bowl champions. The Chiefs compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league's American Football Conference (AFC) West division. The team was founded in 1960 as the Dallas Texans by businessman Lamar Hunt and was a charter member of the American Football League (AFL). (It is not associated with the NFL Dallas Texans.) In 1963, the team moved to Kansas City and assumed its current name.[6

But, if you choose not to believe it, you can Google it for yourself by asking where are the Kansas City Chiefs based.
You need to take your concern about where the Kansas City Chiefs play at with someone else where they play has never been my argument
On the other hand Pgo with his everyday bullshit doesn't realize Kansas City is in both Kansas and Missouri

Only problem is, Kansas City MO isn't the same as Kansas City KS. They are separately incorporated cities.

Why is there a Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri? | KC History

Today Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri remain two separately incorporated cities but together, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, are part of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
The city is split between the two states
iT'S JUST LIKE BRISTOL VIRGINIA AND BRISTOL TENNESSE
let me remind you what you just wrote
You're right. Part of Kansas City is in Kansas, and the other part is in Missouri.
As I said you need to address Pogo for his misinformation

However.................the part of Kansas City that the Chiefs claim as their home is the stadium located in Kansas City Missouri, not the part located in Kansas.

The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team based in Kansas City, Missouri, and current Super Bowl champions. The Chiefs compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league's American Football Conference (AFC) West division. The team was founded in 1960 as the Dallas Texans by businessman Lamar Hunt and was a charter member of the American Football League (AFL). (It is not associated with the NFL Dallas Texans.) In 1963, the team moved to Kansas City and assumed its current name.[6

But, if you choose not to believe it, you can Google it for yourself by asking where are the Kansas City Chiefs based.
You need to take your concern about where the Kansas City Chiefs play at with someone else where they play has never been my argument
On the other hand Pgo with his everyday bullshit doesn't realize Kansas City is in both Kansas and Missouri

You're easily confuserated aintchya.

There is *A* city in Missouri called "Kansas City".
There is *A* city in Kansas called "Kansas City".

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CITY. Each of those two states has a city called "Kansas City".

Just as North Carolina, New Hampshire and California each has a city named "Concord".

Yet Concord North Carolina is NOT the capital of New Hampshire.

Weird huh?
Where is Kansas City Kansas at?
And where is Kansas City Missouri

Wrong. Post 174 refers. Kansas City MO and Kansas City KS are separately incorporated cities. And, the Kansas City metropolitan area includes more towns than just Kansas City. Bristol TN is a single incorporated town on both sides of the border. If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is considered a separate city. Matter of fact, in New Jersey, you can go from one town to the other and not even realize you crossed a town line other than seeing the sign.
Here's what the stupid mother fucker wrote and you're trying to defend the stupid shit? I thought better of you maybe I shouldn't have. FYI Nowhere have I said they were the same city I said they were like Bristol split by state lines two separate cities but joined
And Kansas City Missouri really is in Kansas.
Of course he wasn't polishing the Nazi Knob. Sure.

And he really wasn't mocking that reporter's congenital disability because the reporter wouldn't lie for him.
And the Bronx really is a very wonderful place in Germany.
And the word "would" really does mean the word "wouldn't".
And he really didn't say "Tim Apple" and "Marilyn Lockheed".'
And it really wasn't his voice on the Access Hollywood tape.
And the Continental Army really did take over the airports.
And Time Magazine really did publish that issue with his orange face on it. It's a collector's item
And the sound of windmills really has been proven to cause cancer.
And they really do sacrifice every day for the furniture.
And he really did get more Electoral Votes than anybody since Reagan, even though Mike Pence's number was higher.
And there really were "three million illegals" voting.
And Google really did "manipulate" many more votes.
And "thousands and thousands of people" really were dancing on rooftops.
And Celestino Martínez really does go by the name "DJ".
And he really never did pretend to be the mythical "John Miller", "John Baron" and "David Dennison".
And he really never did go bankrupt.
Or pay 25 million bucks to make a fraud suit go away that he swore he'd never settle.
And the judge he made the deal with really was Mexican, Indiana being a Mexican state.
And England and the UK really are the same thing.

And War really is Peace, and Freedom really is Slavery, and Ignorance is absolutely Strength.

Because Alternate Facts and Self-Delusion are bleeding from your wherever. Believe me.

In one of your posts you clearly stated part of Kansas City is in MO, and part is in KS, implying that they are both the same city. No, Kansas City MO is separately incorporated from Kansas City KS, meaning they are two totally different and separate cities. And, the part where you quoted Pogo was where Pogo was listing all the crap that Trump spews without knowing what he's talking about. Saying that KS should be proud is wrong, because it's actually MO that has the Superbowl champions. But, keep sticking up of Agent Orange if that is what floats your boat.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CITY. Each of those two states has a city called "Kansas City".

Just as North Carolina, New Hampshire and California each has a city named "Concord".

Weird huh?

Yeah it kinda is. Because the Mayor of Bristol Virginia is Neal Osborne and the Mayor of Bristol Tennessee is Margaret Feierabend. There's a phone booth where he/she changes clothes to go over to the other side. It gets to be a problem when Superman's in there.

Only problem is, Kansas City MO isn't the same as Kansas City KS. They are separately incorporated cities.

Today Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri remain two separately incorporated cities but together, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, are part of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.

If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is a separate city from the other. Bristol TN and VA are incorporated into a single town on both sides of the border.

Actually no. Two separate towns, two separate governments.

Weird huh?

Wrong. Post 174 refers. Kansas City MO and Kansas City KS are separately incorporated cities. And, the Kansas City metropolitan area includes more towns than just Kansas City. Bristol TN is a single incorporated town on both sides of the border. If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is considered a separate city. Matter of fact, in New Jersey, you can go from one town to the other and not even realize you crossed a town line other than seeing the sign.
Here's what the stupid mother fucker wrote and you're trying to defend the stupid shit? I thought better of you maybe I shouldn't have. FYI Nowhere have I said they were the same city I said they were like Bristol split by state lines two separate cities but joined

And he really wasn't mocking that reporter's congenital disability because the reporter wouldn't lie for him.
And Time Magazine really did publish that issue with his orange face on it. It's a collector's item
And he really did get more Electoral Votes than anybody since Reagan, even though Mike Pence's number was higher.
And he really never did pretend to be the mythical "John Miller", "John Baron" and "David Dennison".
Or pay 25 million bucks to make a fraud suit go away that he swore he'd never settle.
And the judge he made the deal with really was Mexican, Indiana being a Mexican state.

And War really is Peace, and Freedom really is Slavery, and Ignorance is absolutely Strength.

Because Alternate Facts and Self-Delusion are bleeding from your wherever. Believe me.

Did you just write, "two separate cities, but joined"? :lmao:

Isn't that saying "it's exactly the same, only different"?
Says the idiot who didn't know Kansas City was also in Kansas

Weird huh?

In one of your posts you clearly stated part of Kansas City is in MO, and part is in KS, implying that they are both the same city. No, Kansas City MO is separately incorporated from Kansas City KS, meaning they are two totally different and separate cities. And, the part where you quoted Pogo was where Pogo was listing all the crap that Trump spews without knowing what he's talking about. Saying that KS should be proud is wrong, because it's actually MO that has the Superbowl champions. But, keep sticking up of Agent Orange if that is what floats your boat.
No, I wasn't implying they both were the same city Especially when I compared them to Bristol
Stop trying to put words where I never did place them.

Weird huh?

Yeah it kinda is. Because the Mayor of Bristol Virginia is Neal Osborne and the Mayor of Bristol Tennessee is Margaret Feierabend. There's a phone booth where he/she changes clothes to go over to the other side. It gets to be a problem when Superman's in there.

If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is a separate city from the other. Bristol TN and VA are incorporated into a single town on both sides of the border.

Weird huh?

Says the idiot that doesn't know that they are two totally different cities, incorporated separately from each other. Hey, there is a Helena Montana, and a Helena Arkansas, but only one is the state capitol of Montana.

Weird huh?

Weird huh?

Weird that I was able to drive from one to the other then, innit.

Soooooooo.... you're saying when I drove across the entire state of Kansas, from Colorado, aiming for Missouri ------ I never knew I was in Kansas?

I don’t think he was wrong. I think he was lying. I don’t know how he could claim to know who was and wasn’t a white supremacist just by looking at them.
exactly, and the rally was advertised as a white supremacist rally, so those who were there were NOT duped by Nazis!
sitemgr_photo_12449.png
Other ads were far less obvious.
OK, even the tame ads say NOTHING about statues!!!!!
1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

Weird huh?

Says the idiot that doesn't know that they are two totally different cities, incorporated separately from each other. Hey, there is a Helena Montana, and a Helena Arkansas, but only one is the state capitol of Montana.
Look bitch I never said they were the same city
Now I see why your defending the idiot birds of a feather wear the dunce cap together

I don’t think he was wrong. I think he was lying. I don’t know how he could claim to know who was and wasn’t a white supremacist just by looking at them.
exactly, and the rally was advertised as a white supremacist rally, so those who were there were NOT duped by Nazis!
sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Not sure if that is a rally I'd attend. One of the people listed is "Baked Alaska", and I had to go look that up to see if it was a real person or not.

Sadly enough, Baked Alaska is a real person. And, he's a white supremacist.

Baked Alaska (activist) - Wikipedia

Anthime "Tim" Gionet (born November 16, 1987), more commonly known as Baked Alaska, is an American social media personality who gained attention through his commentary and political advocacy on behalf of alt-right and neo-Nazi ideology, and through his promotion of anti-semitic conspiracy theories such as white genocide and Jewish control of the media.[1][2][3][4][5][6] Prior to his 2016 transformation into an alt right activist, Gionet was a left-wing commentator for Buzzfeed, and attended rallies in support of Black Lives Matter and progressive causes in 2015 and early 2016.

In March 2019, Gionet attempted to distance himself from the alt-right and meme culture, which he criticized as hateful and a source of terrorism and violence. He released an emotional video apologizing for his past participation in meme culture and alleging a link between 8chan and the Christchurch mosque shootings.[7][8]

However, in November 2019 Gionet changed his politics again, and collaborated with the white supremacist "groyper" movement in their trolling of rallies held by Turning Point USA.[9] He subsequently deleted all his previous videos, in which he had apologized for his old views and condemned meme culture and the alt right.

Weird huh?

That's not what you said nor implied, as a matter of fact, President Trump never said Kansas City Missouri was in Kansas you did.

Link that please. When the press is 93% negative against you, I do not blame him for not being "transparent" in the old fashioned way.

PolitiFact - Is Donald Trump the most transparent president ever? No

Link to where it says that 93% of media is against him?

This media bias rating was determined using the following levels of bias verification:

• Editorial Review
  • Community Feedback: 4,256 ratings
  • Blind Survey
  • Third-Party Analysis
  • Independent Research
  • Confidence Level:
    Low or Initial Rating
Leans Left and Low Confidence Level - Your source is biased and untrustworthy. Sorry.

Harvard Study: CNN, NBC Trump Coverage 93% Negative | RealClearPolitics
Obviously YOUR source is BIASED since the report actually said 80% and not 93%
From your own link;
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump's initial time in office. They found, to no one's surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative — 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.

So if the coverage was actually 80% negative you wouldn't have exaggerated it to 93%.

Say you're right. It is 80%, that means 8 out of every 10 stories is negative. Pretty biased.

Here is where the 93% comes from.

Harvard researchers found that CNN's Trump coverage was 93% negative, and seven percent positive. The researchers found the same numbers for NBC.

Others were slightly less negative. The Harvard team found that CBS coverage was 91 percent negative and 9 percent positive. New York Times coverage was 87 percent negative and 13 percent positive. Washington Post coverage was 83 percent negative and 17 percent positive. Wall Street Journal coverage was 70 percent negative and 30 percent positive. And Fox News coverage also leaned to the negative, but only slightly: 52 percent negative to 48 percent positive.
Except not even the Right believe the 80%, hence their exaggerating it to 93%. If they truly believed the 80% was real they would have stuck with that number!
And if you are so STUPID that you think the FOX Gossip Channel is 52% negative towards Tramp, then you are too STUPID for words! That alone completely discredits the FAKE study!
Harvard or Ed? Who to believe?

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Wait.

"BAKED ALASKA"??

How come Rump never mentioned Baked Alaska??

I"m trying to picture Sarah Palin stoned.... :420:

Children are very wise
I mean they choose thier own gender all by themselves .....without any nudging from virtue signaling parents whatsoever

I like this kid can we make sure he always has two scoops

This media bias rating was determined using the following levels of bias verification:

• Editorial Review
  • Blind Survey
  • Third-Party Analysis
  • Independent Research
  • Confidence Level:
    Low or Initial Rating
Leans Left and Low Confidence Level - Your source is biased and untrustworthy. Sorry.

Obviously YOUR source is BIASED since the report actually said 80% and not 93%
From your own link;
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump's initial time in office. They found, to no one's surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative — 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.

So if the coverage was actually 80% negative you wouldn't have exaggerated it to 93%.

Say you're right. It is 80%, that means 8 out of every 10 stories is negative. Pretty biased.

Here is where the 93% comes from.

Harvard researchers found that CNN's Trump coverage was 93% negative, and seven percent positive. The researchers found the same numbers for NBC.

Others were slightly less negative. The Harvard team found that CBS coverage was 91 percent negative and 9 percent positive. New York Times coverage was 87 percent negative and 13 percent positive. Washington Post coverage was 83 percent negative and 17 percent positive. Wall Street Journal coverage was 70 percent negative and 30 percent positive. And Fox News coverage also leaned to the negative, but only slightly: 52 percent negative to 48 percent positive.
Except not even the Right believe the 80%, hence their exaggerating it to 93%. If they truly believed the 80% was real they would have stuck with that number!
And if you are so STUPID that you think the FOX Gossip Channel is 52% negative towards Tramp, then you are too STUPID for words! That alone completely discredits the FAKE study!
What they didn’t tell you is that they only analyzed one hour of TV per day.
It is still a statistically significant sample. Using the naked eye test it is tough to disagree with the study.

Weird huh?

That's not what you said nor implied, as a matter of fact, President Trump never said Kansas City Missouri was in Kansas you did.

That's right, I did, in a list of satires. Because it would have to be in Kansas to congratulate the people of Kansas,
WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.

Link that please. When the press is 93% negative against you, I do not blame him for not being "transparent" in the old fashioned way.

• Editorial Review
  • Blind Survey
  • Third-Party Analysis
  • Independent Research
  • Confidence Level:
    Low or Initial Rating

Your source is Byron York. He is biased and untrustworthy.

A Harvard study is biased and untrustworthy?
That is what YOUR side has been telling us for years, that the Ivy League ELITISTS are as biased as the day is long.
My side? My side is me and my family. I have Never belonged to a political party.

Nearly all those links are extreme Right-wing sources with no credibility.
But assuming it was true, when Tramp lies should the news report that as a positive?????
That is absolutely not true. Washington Post is one of them. Pretty sure it’s not a right leaning source.

When you said that Kansas City was in both KS and MO, you implied they were the same city. Now that you have been shown that you are completely wrong, you are trying to back up and say you didn't say what you did. Sorry, but I know how to use the quote function.

like Tramp only says something negative only 60% of the time! Why should the media report Tramp's negatives as positive?????
The media should report facts and let the reader form their own opinion. Editorials are fine if they are defined as such. I think Fox and CNN should present both sides at all times and not be so partisan.

Forum List

Back