Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

I truly believe that the rally was mostly people lured there by dishonest nazis.
"I truly believe" is a license to lie!
Do these people look like they were expecting something other than a NAZI rally?
1920px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

Nape. Two different cities in two different states, with the same name. Obviously the one the Chiefs (and Royals) play for is the major one, in Missouri.

Most of us learned that around age eight. Rump didn't, because that's about the age at which he arrested his development.
One part of Kansas City is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri

You're right. Part of Kansas City is in Kansas, and the other part is in Missouri.

However.................the part of Kansas City that the Chiefs claim as their home is the stadium located in Kansas City Missouri, not the part located in Kansas.

Here, maybe this will help you out...................

Kansas City Chiefs - Wikipedia

The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team based in Kansas City, Missouri, and current Super Bowl champions. The Chiefs compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league's American Football Conference (AFC) West division. The team was founded in 1960 as the Dallas Texans by businessman Lamar Hunt and was a charter member of the American Football League (AFL). (It is not associated with the NFL Dallas Texans.) In 1963, the team moved to Kansas City and assumed its current name.[6

But, if you choose not to believe it, you can Google it for yourself by asking where are the Kansas City Chiefs based.
You need to take your concern about where the Kansas City Chiefs play at with someone else where they play has never been my argument
On the other hand Pgo with his everyday bullshit doesn't realize Kansas City is in both Kansas and Missouri

Only problem is, Kansas City MO isn't the same as Kansas City KS. They are separately incorporated cities.

Why is there a Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri? | KC History

Today Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri remain two separately incorporated cities but together, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, are part of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
The city is split between the two states
iT'S JUST LIKE BRISTOL VIRGINIA AND BRISTOL TENNESSE
let me remind you what you just wrote
You're right. Part of Kansas City is in Kansas, and the other part is in Missouri.
As I said you need to address Pogo for his misinformation

If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is a separate city from the other. Bristol TN and VA are incorporated into a single town on both sides of the border.

AT MOST, he might have been honestly mistaken about who was there. He was clear he was not calling nazis very fine people and the media and liberals have been lying about that since then.
I find it hard to believe Trump is honest about anything. He said there were fine people that showed up to a white supremacist rally. If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, be my guest but it’s not right to criticize people who don’t.

He explicitly stated that he was not speaking of the white supremacists and the media and the liberals are lying about what he said.

THey are not making the case that he was wrong. They are lying.

And white supremacists NEVER get attendance in the hundreds. They are lucky to get into double digits. A dozen? A massive win. TWENTY? Once in a lifetime.

You are being lied to.
He’s trying to refer to people that don’t seem to exist.

So, you think he was wrong, and that the people that showed up, were actually all white supremacists.

Ok. Maybe he was wrong.

THe media and all the other libs are still lying about what he said.

YOu know, I believe that my beliefs are mostly right. Actually I believe they are all right. THus, I consider the Truth to be my ally. I always want to speak it, and always want to see it come out.

What do you think it means that so many of your people on your side of the aisle think that lying works better for them?
I don’t think he was wrong. I think he was lying. I don’t know how he could claim to know who was and wasn’t a white supremacist just by looking at them. Apparently if you’re peacefully protesting, that means you’re not a white supremacist? I don’t know. It’s sometimes hard to make sense of the crap that comes out of his mouth.

How can you tell the difference? Any ideas?

Okay I need some clarification on this. In your opinion, how much of the negative coverage is Trump’s own fault?
Tough to state as he is very polarizing but anything over 60% is extreme in my opinion.
like Tramp only says something negative only 60% of the time! Why should the media report Tramp's negatives as positive?????

He explicitly stated that he was not speaking of the white supremacists and the media and the liberals are lying about what he said.
And he ALWAYS lies!

So, you admit that he SAID IT.

So, what does that say about the media and all the libs that claim he just SAID THAT nazis were very fine people?

They are still lying, even you if don't trust Trump.

Nape. Two different cities in two different states, with the same name. Obviously the one the Chiefs (and Royals) play for is the major one, in Missouri.

Most of us learned that around age eight. Rump didn't, because that's about the age at which he arrested his development.

However.................the part of Kansas City that the Chiefs claim as their home is the stadium located in Kansas City Missouri, not the part located in Kansas.

The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team based in Kansas City, Missouri, and current Super Bowl champions. The Chiefs compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league's American Football Conference (AFC) West division. The team was founded in 1960 as the Dallas Texans by businessman Lamar Hunt and was a charter member of the American Football League (AFL). (It is not associated with the NFL Dallas Texans.) In 1963, the team moved to Kansas City and assumed its current name.[6

But, if you choose not to believe it, you can Google it for yourself by asking where are the Kansas City Chiefs based.
You need to take your concern about where the Kansas City Chiefs play at with someone else where they play has never been my argument
On the other hand Pgo with his everyday bullshit doesn't realize Kansas City is in both Kansas and Missouri

You're easily confuserated aintchya.

There is *A* city in Missouri called "Kansas City".
There is *A* city in Kansas called "Kansas City".

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CITY. Each of those two states has a city called "Kansas City".

Just as North Carolina, New Hampshire and California each has a city named "Concord".

Yet Concord North Carolina is NOT the capital of New Hampshire.

Weird huh?
Where is Kansas City Kansas at?
And where is Kansas City Missouri

Yeah it kinda is. Because the Mayor of Bristol Virginia is Neal Osborne and the Mayor of Bristol Tennessee is Margaret Feierabend. There's a phone booth where he/she changes clothes to go over to the other side. It gets to be a problem when Superman's in there.

I don’t think he was wrong. I think he was lying. I don’t know how he could claim to know who was and wasn’t a white supremacist just by looking at them.
exactly, and the rally was advertised as a white supremacist rally, so those who were there were NOT duped by Nazis!
sitemgr_photo_12449.png

AT MOST, he might have been honestly mistaken about who was there. He was clear he was not calling nazis very fine people and the media and liberals have been lying about that since then.
I find it hard to believe Trump is honest about anything. He said there were fine people that showed up to a white supremacist rally. If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, be my guest but it’s not right to criticize people who don’t.

And white supremacists NEVER get attendance in the hundreds. They are lucky to get into double digits. A dozen? A massive win. TWENTY? Once in a lifetime.

You are being lied to.
He’s trying to refer to people that don’t seem to exist.

So, you think he was wrong, and that the people that showed up, were actually all white supremacists.

Ok. Maybe he was wrong.

THe media and all the other libs are still lying about what he said.

YOu know, I believe that my beliefs are mostly right. Actually I believe they are all right. THus, I consider the Truth to be my ally. I always want to speak it, and always want to see it come out.

What do you think it means that so many of your people on your side of the aisle think that lying works better for them?
I don’t think he was wrong. I think he was lying. I don’t know how he could claim to know who was and wasn’t a white supremacist just by looking at them. Apparently if you’re peacefully protesting, that means you’re not a white supremacist? I don’t know. It’s sometimes hard to make sense of the crap that comes out of his mouth.

How can you tell the difference? Any ideas?

It does not matter how he thinks he knows. I could speculate on how he got to that point. I can tell you why I think that.

THe fact remains, that the media, and most libs, are LYING about what he said.

They did not tell America that Trump was wrong. They did not tell America that they thought Trump was lying.

They falsely told America that Trump said something he clearly did NOT say.

I don’t think he was wrong. I think he was lying. I don’t know how he could claim to know who was and wasn’t a white supremacist just by looking at them.
exactly, and the rally was advertised as a white supremacist rally, so those who were there were NOT duped by Nazis!
sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Other ads were far less obvious.

Do you consider lying to be something nazis would not do?

Can you give another example in the last 50 years, where nazis got hundreds of people to show up at a rally?

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CITY. Each of those two states has a city called "Kansas City".

Just as North Carolina, New Hampshire and California each has a city named "Concord".

Weird huh?

Wrong. Post 174 refers. Kansas City MO and Kansas City KS are separately incorporated cities. And, the Kansas City metropolitan area includes more towns than just Kansas City. Bristol TN is a single incorporated town on both sides of the border. If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is considered a separate city. Matter of fact, in New Jersey, you can go from one town to the other and not even realize you crossed a town line other than seeing the sign.
Here's what the stupid mother fucker wrote and you're trying to defend the stupid shit? I thought better of you maybe I shouldn't have. FYI Nowhere have I said they were the same city I said they were like Bristol split by state lines two separate cities but joined
And Kansas City Missouri really is in Kansas.
Of course he wasn't polishing the Nazi Knob. Sure.

And he really wasn't mocking that reporter's congenital disability because the reporter wouldn't lie for him.
And the Bronx really is a very wonderful place in Germany.
And the word "would" really does mean the word "wouldn't".
And he really didn't say "Tim Apple" and "Marilyn Lockheed".'
And it really wasn't his voice on the Access Hollywood tape.
And the Continental Army really did take over the airports.
And Time Magazine really did publish that issue with his orange face on it. It's a collector's item
And the sound of windmills really has been proven to cause cancer.
And they really do sacrifice every day for the furniture.
And he really did get more Electoral Votes than anybody since Reagan, even though Mike Pence's number was higher.
And there really were "three million illegals" voting.
And Google really did "manipulate" many more votes.
And "thousands and thousands of people" really were dancing on rooftops.
And Celestino Martínez really does go by the name "DJ".
And he really never did pretend to be the mythical "John Miller", "John Baron" and "David Dennison".
And he really never did go bankrupt.
Or pay 25 million bucks to make a fraud suit go away that he swore he'd never settle.
And the judge he made the deal with really was Mexican, Indiana being a Mexican state.
And England and the UK really are the same thing.

And War really is Peace, and Freedom really is Slavery, and Ignorance is absolutely Strength.

Because Alternate Facts and Self-Delusion are bleeding from your wherever. Believe me.

And he ALWAYS lies!
So, you admit that he SAID IT.
I admitted Tramp lied.
YOU lie like Tramp!

You gave your opinion on it. Which is fine.

Now, the media and most other libs, are saying something else.

They are saying that Trump said something else. Something he explicitly did not say.

Does it bother you that they are doing that, or is that different?

It was a rally organized by white supremacists that was publicized as a rally about historical statues, in a dishonest attempt by the white supremacists to co-opt a larger and more popular issue to dishonestly inflate their perceived numbers and relevance.
BULLSHIT!
There was NO mention of statues in their publicity ads!
sitemgr_photo_12449.png

You are being lied to.

He also explicitly said his father was born in Germany. Again and again he repeated it.

So yes, we are all being lied to. The only difference is which one of us will admit it.

Yet, you libs and media are not saying that he lied or was wrong when he said that there were good people on both sides there.

Instead they LIED AND ARE STILL LYING about what he said.

Are you claiming he lied when he said "not white supremacists" or are you lying and claiming he did not say that?

It has to be one or the other.

Actually it's you lying. I've never claimed Rump said "good people". He said "very fine" people. And yes he was clearly. that is, clearly to everybody not swimming in the toxic soup of self-delusion, walking back his earlier rational egalitarian criticism and playing footsie with the Klannic/fascist element. That's exactly why he got into so much heated controversy, for making excuses for the Nazi element.

And why did he do that? Because David Dookey --- the Nazi --- told him to.

Wanna see it again? Sure, here.

4335689700000578-0-image-a-7_1502587873499.jpg

Right after that is when Rump came out and did the Nazi dance.

And he ALWAYS lies!
What Hillary did election night in 2016 is indicative of a purely corrupted politician. They could have had endless talk shows spouting about it, endless news shows talking about it, movies about it, run SNL skits for months and more if most of TV was not Prog controlled. Hillary was drunk and drugged up. She threw temper tantrums and abused her staff. In the end whether you like it or not, Trump was the best man for the job. Hillary is everything Trump has been accused of.

Only problem is, Kansas City MO isn't the same as Kansas City KS. They are separately incorporated cities.

Why is there a Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri? | KC History

Today Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri remain two separately incorporated cities but together, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, are part of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
The city is split between the two states
let me remind you what you just wrote
As I said you need to address Pogo for his misinformation

If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is a separate city from the other. Bristol TN and VA are incorporated into a single town on both sides of the border.

Actually no. Two separate towns, two separate governments.

Weird huh?

Wrong. Post 174 refers. Kansas City MO and Kansas City KS are separately incorporated cities. And, the Kansas City metropolitan area includes more towns than just Kansas City. Bristol TN is a single incorporated town on both sides of the border. If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is considered a separate city. Matter of fact, in New Jersey, you can go from one town to the other and not even realize you crossed a town line other than seeing the sign.
Here's what the stupid mother fucker wrote and you're trying to defend the stupid shit? I thought better of you maybe I shouldn't have. FYI Nowhere have I said they were the same city I said they were like Bristol split by state lines two separate cities but joined
Of course he wasn't polishing the Nazi Knob. Sure.

And he really wasn't mocking that reporter's congenital disability because the reporter wouldn't lie for him.
And the Bronx really is a very wonderful place in Germany.
And the word "would" really does mean the word "wouldn't".
And he really didn't say "Tim Apple" and "Marilyn Lockheed".'
And it really wasn't his voice on the Access Hollywood tape.
And the Continental Army really did take over the airports.
And Time Magazine really did publish that issue with his orange face on it. It's a collector's item
And the sound of windmills really has been proven to cause cancer.
And they really do sacrifice every day for the furniture.
And he really did get more Electoral Votes than anybody since Reagan, even though Mike Pence's number was higher.
And there really were "three million illegals" voting.
And Google really did "manipulate" many more votes.
And "thousands and thousands of people" really were dancing on rooftops.
And Celestino Martínez really does go by the name "DJ".
And he really never did pretend to be the mythical "John Miller", "John Baron" and "David Dennison".
And he really never did go bankrupt.
Or pay 25 million bucks to make a fraud suit go away that he swore he'd never settle.
And the judge he made the deal with really was Mexican, Indiana being a Mexican state.
And England and the UK really are the same thing.

And War really is Peace, and Freedom really is Slavery, and Ignorance is absolutely Strength.

Because Alternate Facts and Self-Delusion are bleeding from your wherever. Believe me.

Did you just write, "two separate cities, but joined"? :lmao:

Isn't that saying "it's exactly the same, only different"?

Forum List

Back