Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

Tough to state as he is very polarizing but anything over 60% is extreme in my opinion.
If Trump lies about something and the media reports a lie (gosh when would that ever happen), it’s a negative story. A lot of it he brings on himself.

Do you support and spread the media lie that he said that nazis were very fine people?

Who was he referring to? It was never clear to me.

People on both sides of the issue of historical statues.

He explicitly states that he was NOT talking about nazis.

THe media lied about that, over and over again, convincing half the nation that the other have is pure evul.

Of course he wasn't polishing the Nazi Knob. Sure......

Correct. He was explicitly clear that he was not referring to the nazis.

Only a liar or a dupe would say otherwise. Which are you?

Tough to state as he is very polarizing but anything over 60% is extreme in my opinion.
If Trump lies about something and the media reports a lie (gosh when would that ever happen), it’s a negative story. A lot of it he brings on himself.

Do you support and spread the media lie that he said that nazis were very fine people?

THe media lied about that, over and over again, convincing half the nation that the other have is pure evul.

Of course he wasn't polishing the Nazi Knob. Sure.

And he really wasn't mocking that reporter's congenital disability because the reporter wouldn't lie for him.
And the Bronx really is a very wonderful place in Germany.
And Kansas City Missouri really is in Kansas.
And the word "would" really does mean the word "wouldn't".
And he really didn't say "Tim Apple" and "Marilyn Lockheed".'
And it really wasn't his voice on the Access Hollywood tape.
And Time Magazine really did publish that issue with his orange face on it. It's a collector's item
And the sound of windmills really has been proven to cause cancer.
And he really did get more Electoral Votes than anybody since Reagan, even though Mike Pence's number was higher.
And there really were "three million illegals" voting.
And Google really did "manipulate" many more votes.
And he really never did pretend to be the mythical "John Miller", "John Baron" and "David Dennison".
And he really never did go bankrupt.
Or pay 25 million bucks to make a fraud suit go away that he swore he'd never settle.
And the judge he made the deal with really was Mexican, Indiana being a Mexican state.
And England and the UK really are the same thing.

And War really is Peace, and Freedom really is Slavery, and Ignorance is absolutely Strength.

Because Alternate Facts and Self-Delusion are bleeding from your wherever.
Dumbass, You do realize Kansas City is in both Kansas and Missouri?

He was quite clearly talking about people at the rally. Not just people who have taken sides on the issue.

Well, yes, people at the rally who were on both sides of the issue. And explicitly NOT the white supremacists.

Are you claiming to be unaware of this Lie? Or are you preparing to support the Lie?
Wasn’t it a white supremacist rally?

It was a rally organized by white supremacists that was publicized as a rally about historical statues, in a dishonest attempt by the white supremacists to co-opt a larger and more popular issue to dishonestly inflate their perceived numbers and relevance.

ANYTIME that a rally has numbers in the triple digits, it is not likely to actually be white supremacists. Their rallies are considered successes in they can get double digits. And I mean like 12.

There were plenty of people there, who supported the statues who were not white supremacists.

It’s hard for me to imagine the person who accidentally winds up at a rally organized by known white supremacists advertising using white supremacist imagery and hosting white supremacist speakers, marching along people flying Nazi flags chanting anti-Semitic slogan.

You want me to believe that normal people do that? I just find that a bit hard to believe.

And doing so directly in response (obeyance) to David Dookey's admonishing tweet reminding him "who voted for you".

Of course he wasn't polishing the Nazi Knob. Sure......

Correct. He was explicitly clear that he was not referring to the nazis.

Only a liar or a dupe would say otherwise. Which are you?
What do you expect from someone who uses a fact meme for a signature?

And he really wasn't mocking that reporter's congenital disability because the reporter wouldn't lie for him.
And Time Magazine really did publish that issue with his orange face on it. It's a collector's item
And he really did get more Electoral Votes than anybody since Reagan, even though Mike Pence's number was higher.
And he really never did pretend to be the mythical "John Miller", "John Baron" and "David Dennison".
Or pay 25 million bucks to make a fraud suit go away that he swore he'd never settle.
And the judge he made the deal with really was Mexican, Indiana being a Mexican state.

And War really is Peace, and Freedom really is Slavery, and Ignorance is absolutely Strength.

Uh HUH.

How come they have two different mayors then Dumbass?

Philadelphia is in Pennsylvania AND Mississippi.
Lebanon is in Pennsylvania, Tennessee AND New Hampshire.
Columbus is in Ohio, Georgia AND MIssissippi.
You know where Concord is right? Between you and me in NC. But it's also in New Hamster, and in California.
Don't even get me started on Springfields.

All different cities, every damn one.

He was quite clearly talking about people at the rally. Not just people who have taken sides on the issue.

Well, yes, people at the rally who were on both sides of the issue. And explicitly NOT the white supremacists.

Are you claiming to be unaware of this Lie? Or are you preparing to support the Lie?

It was a rally organized by white supremacists that was publicized as a rally about historical statues, in a dishonest attempt by the white supremacists to co-opt a larger and more popular issue to dishonestly inflate their perceived numbers and relevance.

ANYTIME that a rally has numbers in the triple digits, it is not likely to actually be white supremacists. Their rallies are considered successes in they can get double digits. And I mean like 12.

There were plenty of people there, who supported the statues who were not white supremacists.

It’s hard for me to imagine the person who accidentally winds up at a rally organized by known white supremacists advertising using white supremacist imagery and hosting white supremacist speakers, marching along people flying Nazi flags chanting anti-Semitic slogan.

You want me to believe that normal people do that? I just find that a bit hard to believe.

THat is the trick they are playing on you. The nazis and their allies in the media.

"known white supremacists"? I only know of the one, and only because I spend so much time on political discussion sites. Most people never heard of these people at all.

"white supremacist imagery"? Outside of a few actions movies or tv shows, with Nazis bad guys, where have you been exposed to their imagery? I noted some of that, but it is certainly believable that regular people would not.

THe tiki torch parade was THE NIGHT BEFORE.

YOu have been lied to. Now you that you have been informed, you have to decide whether you are going to conform and support the lie, or stand for the Truth.

Uh HUH.

You know where Concord is right? Between you and me in NC. But it's also in New Hamster, and in California.

Dumb ass the city is split by the state line part of it is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri WOW

Uh HUH.

Dumb ass the city is split by the state line part of it is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri

Nape. Two different cities in two different states, with the same name. Obviously the one the Chiefs (and Royals) play for is the major one, in Missouri.

Most of us learned that around age eight. Rump didn't, because that's about the age at which he arrested his development.

and both have pro football teams -

DUMBASS

Uh HUH.

Dumb ass the city is split by the state line part of it is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri

Nape. Two different cities in two different states, with the same name. Obviously the one the Chiefs (and Royals) play for is the major one, in Missouri.

Most of us learned that around age eight. Rump didn't, because that's about the age at which he arrested his development.
One part of Kansas City is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri

and both have pro football teams -

DUMBASS
not the point your stupid buddy was trying to make dumbass

Just like Bristol Tennesse and Bristol Virginia the city is split between the two states

THat is the trick they are playing on you. The nazis and their allies in the media.

"known white supremacists"? I only know of the one, and only because I spend so much time on political discussion sites. Most people never heard of these people at all.

"white supremacist imagery"? Outside of a few actions movies or tv shows, with Nazis bad guys, where have you been exposed to their imagery? I noted some of that, but it is certainly believable that regular people would not.

YOu have been lied to. Now you that you have been informed, you have to decide whether you are going to conform and support the lie, or stand for the Truth.

So if you’re going to go to a rally, don’t you look who is going to be speaking there? Who is organizing it? If anyone spent five minutes, they’d realize that not only was it organized by white supremacists, but the speakers were as well.

Here are posters advertising the rally. Would you go to this rally?
upload_2020-2-4_17-19-53.jpeg

How about this one:
upload_2020-2-4_17-20-23.jpeg

Or this one:
upload_2020-2-4_17-21-4.png

Oh and when you get there, these people are on your side:
upload_2020-2-4_17-21-49.jpeg

And as you pointed out, these people were there the night before:
upload_2020-2-4_17-22-17.jpeg

I just find it hard to believe someone would accidentally wind up there.

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-4_17-18-53.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-4_17-18-53.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 5
Trump clearly denounced the Nazis. He was trying to say it’s OK for people on both sides to disagree on the matter. Probably should have stated it differently but the point the media didn’t report it honestly.

Twitter

Uh HUH.

One part of Kansas City is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri

You're right. Part of Kansas City is in Kansas, and the other part is in Missouri.

However.................the part of Kansas City that the Chiefs claim as their home is the stadium located in Kansas City Missouri, not the part located in Kansas.

Here, maybe this will help you out...................

Kansas City Chiefs - Wikipedia

The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team based in Kansas City, Missouri, and current Super Bowl champions. The Chiefs compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league's American Football Conference (AFC) West division. The team was founded in 1960 as the Dallas Texans by businessman Lamar Hunt and was a charter member of the American Football League (AFL). (It is not associated with the NFL Dallas Texans.) In 1963, the team moved to Kansas City and assumed its current name.[6

But, if you choose not to believe it, you can Google it for yourself by asking where are the Kansas City Chiefs based.

That’s not transparency. He’s been suppressing government information since he came into office. Visitor logs were withheld. We can’t even count how many Congressional requests he’s refused, subpoenas he’s blocked, testimony he refuses. There’s a record number of lawsuits stemming from FOIA requests that have been denied. He only does interviews with suck ups like Sean Hannity who is practically an extension of his administration. No press briefings. Non-disclosure agreements for everyone in the executive.

Twitter is not a substitute for government transparency. He has no obligation to be truthful or honest.

Link that please. When the press is 93% negative against you, I do not blame him for not being "transparent" in the old fashioned way.

PolitiFact - Is Donald Trump the most transparent president ever? No

Link to where it says that 93% of media is against him?

This media bias rating was determined using the following levels of bias verification:

• Editorial Review
  • Community Feedback: 4,256 ratings
  • Blind Survey
  • Third-Party Analysis
  • Independent Research
  • Confidence Level:
    Low or Initial Rating
Leans Left and Low Confidence Level - Your source is biased and untrustworthy. Sorry.

Harvard Study: CNN, NBC Trump Coverage 93% Negative | RealClearPolitics
Obviously YOUR source is BIASED since the report actually said 80% and not 93%
From your own link;
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump's initial time in office. They found, to no one's surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative — 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.

So if the coverage was actually 80% negative you wouldn't have exaggerated it to 93%.

Say you're right. It is 80%, that means 8 out of every 10 stories is negative. Pretty biased.

Here is where the 93% comes from.

Harvard researchers found that CNN's Trump coverage was 93% negative, and seven percent positive. The researchers found the same numbers for NBC.

Others were slightly less negative. The Harvard team found that CBS coverage was 91 percent negative and 9 percent positive. New York Times coverage was 87 percent negative and 13 percent positive. Washington Post coverage was 83 percent negative and 17 percent positive. Wall Street Journal coverage was 70 percent negative and 30 percent positive. And Fox News coverage also leaned to the negative, but only slightly: 52 percent negative to 48 percent positive.
Except not even the Right believe the 80%, hence their exaggerating it to 93%. If they truly believed the 80% was real they would have stuck with that number!
And if you are so STUPID that you think the FOX Gossip Channel is 52% negative towards Tramp, then you are too STUPID for words! That alone completely discredits the FAKE study!

Harvard researchers found that CNN's Trump coverage was 93% negative, and seven percent positive. The researchers found the same numbers for NBC.
So you now admit the headline of your non-biased "source" was a lie!!!
What would their bias be?????

So if you’re going to go to a rally, don’t you look who is going to be speaking there? Who is organizing it? If anyone spent five minutes, they’d realize that not only was it organized by white supremacists, but the speakers were as well.

Here are posters advertising the rally. Would you go to this rally?
View attachment 304566

How about this one:
View attachment 304567

Or this one:
View attachment 304568

Oh and when you get there, these people are on your side:
View attachment 304569

And as you pointed out, these people were there the night before:
View attachment 304570

I just find it hard to believe someone would accidentally wind up there.

Why? Do you think Nazis are above lying to try to co-opt another issue? DO you think that nazis regularly get HUNDREDS of people to their events? Do you know how much smaller their rally was the next year?

AND even if you are right, and Trump was wrong, what does that prove?

President Trump and I believe that the majority of the people at the rally, were lured there by false premises. If we are wrong, then Trump's words on the people there, were honestly mistaken, and, wrong.

He still was clear that he was NOT saying what the media and liberals are lying about, ie that nazis are fine people.

AT MOST, he might have been honestly mistaken about who was there. He was clear he was not calling nazis very fine people and the media and liberals have been lying about that since then.

Do you feel you need to lie to make the case for your side? Or do you think that you want to speak the Truth?

Link that please. When the press is 93% negative against you, I do not blame him for not being "transparent" in the old fashioned way.

PolitiFact - Is Donald Trump the most transparent president ever? No

Link to where it says that 93% of media is against him?

This media bias rating was determined using the following levels of bias verification:

• Editorial Review
  • Community Feedback: 4,256 ratings
  • Blind Survey
  • Third-Party Analysis
  • Independent Research
  • Confidence Level:
    Low or Initial Rating
Leans Left and Low Confidence Level - Your source is biased and untrustworthy. Sorry.

Harvard Study: CNN, NBC Trump Coverage 93% Negative | RealClearPolitics
Obviously YOUR source is BIASED since the report actually said 80% and not 93%
From your own link;
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump's initial time in office. They found, to no one's surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative — 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.

So if the coverage was actually 80% negative you wouldn't have exaggerated it to 93%.

Say you're right. It is 80%, that means 8 out of every 10 stories is negative. Pretty biased.

Others were slightly less negative. The Harvard team found that CBS coverage was 91 percent negative and 9 percent positive. New York Times coverage was 87 percent negative and 13 percent positive. Washington Post coverage was 83 percent negative and 17 percent positive. Wall Street Journal coverage was 70 percent negative and 30 percent positive. And Fox News coverage also leaned to the negative, but only slightly: 52 percent negative to 48 percent positive.
Except not even the Right believe the 80%, hence their exaggerating it to 93%. If they truly believed the 80% was real they would have stuck with that number!
And if you are so STUPID that you think the FOX Gossip Channel is 52% negative towards Tramp, then you are too STUPID for words! That alone completely discredits the FAKE study!
What they didn’t tell you is that they only analyzed one hour of TV per day.

Trump clearly denounced the Nazis. He was trying to say it’s OK for people on both sides to disagree on the matter. Probably should have stated it differently but the point the media didn’t report it honestly.
The media reported it honestly, you are spinning it dishonestly.
If he didn't state it correctly then he was WRONG as stated and the media reported what he said correctly.

Forum List

Back