Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

You need to take your concern about where the Kansas City Chiefs play at with someone else where they play has never been my argument
On the other hand Pgo with his everyday bullshit doesn't realize Kansas City is in both Kansas and Missouri

When you said that Kansas City was in both KS and MO, you implied they were the same city. Now that you have been shown that you are completely wrong, you are trying to back up and say you didn't say what you did. Sorry, but I know how to use the quote function.
Kansas City is in both states they are connected that is not implying they are one city

Dumbass, You do realize Kansas City is in both Kansas and Missouri?

Dumb ass the city is split by the state line part of it is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri WOW

One part of Kansas City is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri

Just like Bristol Tennesse and Bristol Virginia the city is split between the two states

On the other hand Pgo with his everyday bullshit doesn't realize Kansas City is in both Kansas and Missouri

The city is split between the two states
iT'S JUST LIKE BRISTOL VIRGINIA AND BRISTOL TENNESSE
let me remind you what you just wrote
You're right. Part of Kansas City is in Kansas, and the other part is in Missouri.
You're right. Part of Kansas City is in Kansas, and the other part is in Missouri.

However.................the part of Kansas City that the Chiefs claim as their home is the stadium located in Kansas City Missouri, not the part located in Kansas.

Here, maybe this will help you out...................

Kansas City Chiefs - Wikipedia

The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team based in Kansas City, Missouri, and current Super Bowl champions. The Chiefs compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league's American Football Conference (AFC) West division. The team was founded in 1960 as the Dallas Texans by businessman Lamar Hunt and was a charter member of the American Football League (AFL). (It is not associated with the NFL Dallas Texans.) In 1963, the team moved to Kansas City and assumed its current name.[6

But, if you choose not to believe it, you can Google it for yourself by asking where are the Kansas City Chiefs based.
You need to take your concern about where the Kansas City Chiefs play at with someone else where they play has never been my argument

Only problem is, Kansas City MO isn't the same as Kansas City KS. They are separately incorporated cities.

Why is there a Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri? | KC History

Today Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri remain two separately incorporated cities but together, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, are part of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
As I said you need to address Pogo for his misinformation

You're easily confuserated aintchya.

There is *A* city in Missouri called "Kansas City".
There is *A* city in Kansas called "Kansas City".

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CITY. Each of those two states has a city called "Kansas City".

Just as North Carolina, New Hampshire and California each has a city named "Concord".

Yet Concord North Carolina is NOT the capital of New Hampshire.

Weird huh?
Where is Kansas City Kansas at?
And where is Kansas City Missouri

Wrong. Post 174 refers. Kansas City MO and Kansas City KS are separately incorporated cities. And, the Kansas City metropolitan area includes more towns than just Kansas City. Bristol TN is a single incorporated town on both sides of the border. If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is considered a separate city. Matter of fact, in New Jersey, you can go from one town to the other and not even realize you crossed a town line other than seeing the sign.
Here's what the stupid mother fucker wrote and you're trying to defend the stupid shit? I thought better of you maybe I shouldn't have. FYI Nowhere have I said they were the same city I said they were like Bristol split by state lines two separate cities but joined
And Kansas City Missouri really is in Kansas.
Of course he wasn't polishing the Nazi Knob. Sure.

And he really wasn't mocking that reporter's congenital disability because the reporter wouldn't lie for him.
And the Bronx really is a very wonderful place in Germany.
And the word "would" really does mean the word "wouldn't".
And he really didn't say "Tim Apple" and "Marilyn Lockheed".'
And it really wasn't his voice on the Access Hollywood tape.
And the Continental Army really did take over the airports.
And Time Magazine really did publish that issue with his orange face on it. It's a collector's item
And the sound of windmills really has been proven to cause cancer.
And they really do sacrifice every day for the furniture.
And he really did get more Electoral Votes than anybody since Reagan, even though Mike Pence's number was higher.
And there really were "three million illegals" voting.
And Google really did "manipulate" many more votes.
And "thousands and thousands of people" really were dancing on rooftops.
And Celestino Martínez really does go by the name "DJ".
And he really never did pretend to be the mythical "John Miller", "John Baron" and "David Dennison".
And he really never did go bankrupt.
Or pay 25 million bucks to make a fraud suit go away that he swore he'd never settle.
And the judge he made the deal with really was Mexican, Indiana being a Mexican state.
And England and the UK really are the same thing.

And War really is Peace, and Freedom really is Slavery, and Ignorance is absolutely Strength.

Because Alternate Facts and Self-Delusion are bleeding from your wherever. Believe me.

In one of your posts you clearly stated part of Kansas City is in MO, and part is in KS, implying that they are both the same city. No, Kansas City MO is separately incorporated from Kansas City KS, meaning they are two totally different and separate cities. And, the part where you quoted Pogo was where Pogo was listing all the crap that Trump spews without knowing what he's talking about. Saying that KS should be proud is wrong, because it's actually MO that has the Superbowl champions. But, keep sticking up of Agent Orange if that is what floats your boat.
No, I wasn't implying they both were the same city Especially when I compared them to Bristol
Stop trying to put words where I never did place them.

Correct, you were not implying that. You came out and said it, directly.

Roll tape.

Dumb ass the city is split by the state line part of it is in Kansas and the other part is in Missouri WOW

Just like Bristol Tennesse and Bristol Virginia the city is split between the two states

Yeah it kinda is. Because the Mayor of Bristol Virginia is Neal Osborne and the Mayor of Bristol Tennessee is Margaret Feierabend. There's a phone booth where he/she changes clothes to go over to the other side. It gets to be a problem when Superman's in there.
If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is a separate city from the other. Bristol TN and VA are incorporated into a single town on both sides of the border.

Actually no. Two separate towns, two separate governments.

Here's what the stupid mother fucker wrote and you're trying to defend the stupid shit? I thought better of you maybe I shouldn't have. FYI Nowhere have I said they were the same city I said they were like Bristol split by state lines two separate cities but joined

Did you just write, "two separate cities, but joined"? :lmao:

Isn't that saying "it's exactly the same, only different"?
Says the idiot who didn't know Kansas City was also in Kansas

Weird that I was able to drive from one to the other then, innit.
That's not what you said nor implied, as a matter of fact, President Trump never said Kansas City Missouri was in Kansas you did.

That's right, I did, in a list of satires. Because it would have to be in Kansas to congratulate the people of Kansas,
WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.
lol sure you say it's satire now after I corrected you
Just like your fact MEME signature

That's not what you said nor implied, as a matter of fact, President Trump never said Kansas City Missouri was in Kansas you did.

Actually, Trump DID say that it was in Kansas, not Missouri.

Trump Tweeted Congrats To Kansas, Not Missouri, For Winning Super Bowl

sub-buzz-295-1580738833-1.jpg

Only problem is, Kansas City MO isn't the same as Kansas City KS. They are separately incorporated cities.

Why is there a Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri? | KC History

Today Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri remain two separately incorporated cities but together, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, are part of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
As I said you need to address Pogo for his misinformation

Wrong. Post 174 refers. Kansas City MO and Kansas City KS are separately incorporated cities. And, the Kansas City metropolitan area includes more towns than just Kansas City. Bristol TN is a single incorporated town on both sides of the border. If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is considered a separate city. Matter of fact, in New Jersey, you can go from one town to the other and not even realize you crossed a town line other than seeing the sign.
Of course he wasn't polishing the Nazi Knob. Sure.

And he really wasn't mocking that reporter's congenital disability because the reporter wouldn't lie for him.
And the Bronx really is a very wonderful place in Germany.
And the word "would" really does mean the word "wouldn't".
And he really didn't say "Tim Apple" and "Marilyn Lockheed".'
And it really wasn't his voice on the Access Hollywood tape.
And the Continental Army really did take over the airports.
And Time Magazine really did publish that issue with his orange face on it. It's a collector's item
And the sound of windmills really has been proven to cause cancer.
And they really do sacrifice every day for the furniture.
And he really did get more Electoral Votes than anybody since Reagan, even though Mike Pence's number was higher.
And there really were "three million illegals" voting.
And Google really did "manipulate" many more votes.
And "thousands and thousands of people" really were dancing on rooftops.
And Celestino Martínez really does go by the name "DJ".
And he really never did pretend to be the mythical "John Miller", "John Baron" and "David Dennison".
And he really never did go bankrupt.
Or pay 25 million bucks to make a fraud suit go away that he swore he'd never settle.
And the judge he made the deal with really was Mexican, Indiana being a Mexican state.
And England and the UK really are the same thing.

And War really is Peace, and Freedom really is Slavery, and Ignorance is absolutely Strength.

Because Alternate Facts and Self-Delusion are bleeding from your wherever. Believe me.

In one of your posts you clearly stated part of Kansas City is in MO, and part is in KS, implying that they are both the same city. No, Kansas City MO is separately incorporated from Kansas City KS, meaning they are two totally different and separate cities. And, the part where you quoted Pogo was where Pogo was listing all the crap that Trump spews without knowing what he's talking about. Saying that KS should be proud is wrong, because it's actually MO that has the Superbowl champions. But, keep sticking up of Agent Orange if that is what floats your boat.
No, I wasn't implying they both were the same city Especially when I compared them to Bristol
Stop trying to put words where I never did place them.

Correct, you were not implying that. You came out and said it, directly.

Roll tape.

No I didn't
slap the head for a drum roll

Ah, the usual Trump hypocrisy. Acting like a jackass during the anthem is okay but kneeling is blasphemy!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article239913588.html

As you act like a child not knowing that if the colors are not displayed and you're not AT the event, there's no obligation to rise and join in with the TV event...

Are you a hypocrite or do you actually get out of your Lazy-Boy and pose for the pledge when friends are over?

:5_1_12024:

More -- "Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream" stories PLEEEEZE... They are so much fun to watch insanity of your team when they get triggered by a nothing burger...
Lol I don’t stand and don’t expect people to really. The issue of course is Trump’s own hypocrisy. If he didn’t whine about kneeling football players, I wouldn’t care.
Yeah, you would.

As I said take it up with Pogo
oh and the president also corrected what he first said

Go ahead and run away. You have been proven wrong and it's been proven that Trump is ignorant of where the Chiefs call home.

Yeah it kinda is. Because the Mayor of Bristol Virginia is Neal Osborne and the Mayor of Bristol Tennessee is Margaret Feierabend. There's a phone booth where he/she changes clothes to go over to the other side. It gets to be a problem when Superman's in there.
If a city is separately incorporated from another one, it is a separate city from the other. Bristol TN and VA are incorporated into a single town on both sides of the border.

That's right, I did, in a list of satires. Because it would have to be in Kansas to congratulate the people of Kansas,
WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.
Hey stupidfuck. The whole metro area is considered KC. The state line runs right through the city. There are more season ticket holders from Overland Park KS than the entire Missouri side. So, yes, Kansas City fans on the Kansas side do, indeed, need to be congratulated.

Go ahead and run away. You have been proven wrong and it's been proven that Trump is ignorant of where the Chiefs call home.
What the fuck are you talking about I proved Kansas City was in Kansas that was simple
As I said where the chiefs played and their headquarters where was never my argument

Hey stupidfuck. The whole metro area is considered KC. The state line runs right through the city. There are more season ticket holders from Overland Park KS than the entire Missouri side. So, yes, Kansas City fans on the Kansas side do, indeed, need to be congratulated.

Hey stupid.....................Kansas City KS and Kansas City MO, while they share the same name, they are two totally separate cities and are separately incorporated from each other. Matter of fact, the KC metro area includes more towns than just Kansas City MO or Kansas City KS.

WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.

Wonderful attempt at deflection. Unfortunately, windbag, the point was that they're two different cities.

However let's pretend your deflection worked and riff on the last line. Essplain to the class how a football team based in Missouri, earns congratulations for the state of Kansas, to the exclusion of the Commonwealth of Misssouri. Aaaaaand GO.

Nearly all those links are extreme Right-wing sources with no credibility.
But assuming it was true, when Tramp lies should the news report that as a positive?????
That is absolutely not true. Washington Post is one of them. Pretty sure it’s not a right leaning source.
No, the Post was citing the BULLSHIT from MRC a extremist Right-wing lie factory, headed by pathological liar Brent Bozo, that constantly whines about how unfairly the media treats CON$ervoNazis by reporting exactly what they say!

WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.

Wonderful attempt at deflection. Unfortunately, windbag, the point was that they're two different cities.

However let's pretend your deflection worked and riff on the last line. Essplain to the class how a football team based in Missouri, earns congratulations for the state of Kansas, to the exclusion of the Commonwealth of Misssouri. Aaaaaand GO.
no the point was you didn't realize some of Kansas City was in Kansas.

No, the Post was citing the BULLSHIT from MRC a extremist Right-wing lie factory, headed by pathological liar Brent Bozo, that constantly whines about how unfairly the media treats CON$ervoNazis by reporting exactly what they say!
Your rhetoric is not only divisive it is incoherent. When you grow up, feel free to ping me.

WOULDN'T IT DUMBASS.

He made a mistake. Shit happens. Why do you harp on things like an old lady?

Doubtlessly he ass-umed that Kansas City was a place sitting all by itself in the middle of Kansas just up the road from Dorothy's spinning house. This is a moron who found out for the first time about Bhutan and Nepal in his 70s and went "hee hee, Button and Nipple". What an ignoramus.

Hey stupid.....................Kansas City KS and Kansas City MO, while they share the same name, they are two totally separate cities and are separately incorporated from each other. Matter of fact, the KC metro area includes more towns than just Kansas City MO or Kansas City KS.
No shit? I had no idea you fucking moron. I've only lived here for 59 years, so I may have missed a couple things.

No one is saying they are the same city dumbfuck it's just pogo didn't realize some of Kansas City was in Kansas

Doubtlessly he ass-umed that Kansas City was a place sitting all by itself in the middle of Kansas just up the road from Dorothy's spinning house. This is a moron who found out for the first time about Bhutan and Nepal in his 70s and went "hee hee, Button and Nipple". What an ignoramus.
Nope then you tried to play it off as Satire lol

Forum List

Back