Trump Administation Corruption May Be Focus of 2018 Election

I disagree that the "left" has lost credibility or that the right will not report it, it being a financial scandal. All media have profit as the main agenda. I would agree that any financial scandal will have to be very solid with plenty of undeniable evidence.
If that was the case then sure. In all likelihood, you can hope for that in one hand and shit in the other to see which one fills up first.

The Russia investigation, Stormy Daniels and now some mythical financial scandal. Again, back to my point: the left has nothing to run on right now, nothing to offer prospective voters. They're just sitting there praying for some deus ex machina that can bring Trump down.

What corruption? The DOW is around 25,000, American prisoners were released from N.K. without spending a dime, illegal immigration is down about 80% and confidence in the Country is high. People actually died during the Hussein administration and Hillary lied. The economy stagnated and it's alleged that the Hussein administration paid for a spy in the Trump campaign out of the defense dept budget. Hussein's A.G. had to resign to avoid manslaughter charges in the death of a Border Patrol Officer and he kept his IRS chief from testifying about using the IRS to spy on and intimidate political enemies. The entire corrupt Hussein operation would have been laughed out of Washington if it wasn't for the loyalty of the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media. .
Some of what you say is true whitey but for you to not give Obama his full due as President I have to tell you you are a republican ass hole No more No less

For what is he due ... anything?
everything Trump is patting his back for were MOSTLY started by Obama Employment ,,Unemployment and market numbers were already heading in the right direction when dump became our lol leader
/——/ All of the things Obozo pats himself on the back for doing were started by GW Bush.

everything Trump is patting his back for were MOSTLY started by Obama Employment ,,Unemployment and market numbers were already heading in the right direction when dump became our lol leader
Ed, sometimes you really crack me up. :auiqs.jpg:
Billy, our Ed is right on t his one.

Jake, our Ed, like many of you, is off the wall.
Billy, our Ed, like many of you, is off the wall. But on this issue he is right.

Billy, our Ed, like many of you, is off the wall. But on this issue he is right.

I differ in my fact-based opinion.

The facts are that in the final two years of Obama's admin, the UE and recovery moved in the right directions: Ed is right about that.

Trump has been riding that recovery since last January 2017.

Many of the possible focuses of the upcoming Congressional Elections appears to be topics that are predictably partisan. Voters have already taken positions on most of the issues. The one issue that stands out as being a possible game changer is corruption in the Trump administration. Voters are almost always willing to put agendas aside when it comes to acknowledging and admitting even a favored politician is ripping off the treasury and taxpayers. American voters have shown acceptance for bad behavior as long as it does not include financial corruption. Proven crooks do not do well. The tip of the iceberg is beginning to show in the Trump family to include Trump himself.

If the Democrats fuel their Blue Wave with exposes on Trump family and administration corruption, a Tsunami is on the way.
Let’s see. You lefty pukes have been predicting doom and gloom for all things even remotely connected to Trump since he threw his hat in the ring almost three years ago now, so welcome to the Losers Club. We’ll be happy to throw your wet dream on top of the huge pile of its predecessors, and you feel free to help yourself to a donut on us.

The Dems have been winning steadily from state to national levels since last fall, and the GOP in Congress are retiring at record numbers.

Trump = losing

Fact based...75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,,unemployment down from 9 to 4+% DOW almost triples
Now put your facts on the table

What corruption? The DOW is around 25,000, American prisoners were released from N.K. without spending a dime, illegal immigration is down about 80% and confidence in the Country is high. People actually died during the Hussein administration and Hillary lied. The economy stagnated and it's alleged that the Hussein administration paid for a spy in the Trump campaign out of the defense dept budget. Hussein's A.G. had to resign to avoid manslaughter charges in the death of a Border Patrol Officer and he kept his IRS chief from testifying about using the IRS to spy on and intimidate political enemies. The entire corrupt Hussein operation would have been laughed out of Washington if it wasn't for the loyalty of the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media. .
Some of what you say is true whitey but for you to not give Obama his full due as President I have to tell you you are a republican ass hole No more No less

For what is he due ... anything?
/——/ All of the things Obozo pats himself on the back for doing were started by GW Bush.
Cell I must agree If things weren't SO bad under GWB ,Obama couldn't have achieved such great %s and then pass them down to the loudmouthed trump moron

Jake I must beg to differ with you I'm far from off the wall BTW BK and I go back about 15 or more years on another board He hasn't changed

Fact based...75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,,unemployment down from 9 to 4+% DOW almost triples

Would it do any good to post it again?

If Dems are going to run against non existent corruption they may lose seats in both houses

Just tell me where to find these "facts" you speak of

Just tell me where to find these "facts" you speak of

Search this board. You'll find them.

Their facts are that they feel this is not fair enough for all Americans and illegals

Fact based...75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,,unemployment down from 9 to 4+% DOW etc.

Obama did good where Bush did bad.

Trump continues to ride Obama's recovery.

Forum List

Back