🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump administration anounces 100 miles of wall have been built. MAGA!

Only need about 450 miles of wall. There are natural borders that cover most of the border.

At 30 some odd miles a year, that’s another 15 years or so.

You think St Trumpy will be around that long?

Only need about 450 miles of wall. There are natural borders that cover most of the border.

Are you so sure that strong disciplined politicians will not start showing up to be elected? You can almost sense enclaves in regions of this nation. Cities and some rural areas have it already with poverty.

That is true, but it does seriously interfere with endangered animal species.

What endangered animal specie? Rattlesnakes? Armadillos?

Libs said the same about the Alaskan pipeline befrore most here were even born. Said it would hinder caribou migration. Happened the caribou loved it and played around it, run under, jump over.

We all thought he had that worked out when he said Mexico would pay for it. I guess he's not much on details.

The wall will be built faster than 30 miles a year as more contracts are let and more contractors start working.
As funding and right-of-way are acquired the wall can be built faster because more contractors can be used. The slowest part of the new wall are all of the legal battles and obtaining the right-of-way now that Trump has $billions more to put toward construction.

Trump wall - Wikipedia
"Virtual wall" can be used in many wide open spaces to detect any illegal entries. So its not all the same steel wall design.

We all thought he had that worked out when he said Mexico would pay for it. I guess he's not much on details.

If Congress would get off its ass and pass a "remittance tax" the wall would be paid for by other countries, as well as fund ICE and CBP.
The United States Loses $150 Billion Annually in Remittances | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Libs said the same about the Alaskan pipeline befrore most here were even born. Said it would hinder caribou migration. Happened the caribou loved it and played around it, run under, jump over.

Excuse me, Shawn. The only reason that the pipeline did not endanger the caribou is because they were forced by environmentalists to build the pipeline above ground, high enough for the Caribou to go under it. We would be willing to approve the wall under similar conditions.

These species, just for a start:
Eight species at risk of extinction in Arizona due to Trump's border wall construction

Excuse me, Shawn. The only reason that the pipeline did not endanger the caribou is because they were forced by environmentalists to build the pipeline above ground, high enough for the Caribou to go under it. We would be willing to approve the wall under similar conditions.
There are no caribou on the border.

See post 91. I am fully aware that Trumpettes don't give a rat's ass about the environment, and are just fine leaving their children a totally trashed planet.

See post 91. I am fully aware that Trumpettes don't give a rat's ass about the environment, and are just fine leaving their children a totally trashed planet.
Read what? There are no caribou on the border dingbat.

So the illegals can go under it and vote dem?

I ask again, what endangered animals would a wall hurt at the border? Honest question.

And I will tell you again. See post 91.

Read what? There are no caribou on the border dingbat.

Spoken like the truly ignorant asshole that you are, who has no problem driving animal species to extinction for Trump's wall, which won't even stop an alien from overstaying his visa, which makes him an illegal alien..

So the illegals can go under it and vote dem?

I ask again, what endangered animals would a wall hurt at the border? Honest question.

Jackelopes

Document

Forum List

Back