🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump administration anounces 100 miles of wall have been built. MAGA!

The good news is that we can remove it much faster than it was built when we elect the next democratic party president.
So your gonn run on taking down a wall that protects Americans and you think you will win lol ha ha funny

If that is what you depend on to protect Americans, sheesh. Ever been to a Bomber Base? There are fences around the base. But it's simple to gain access to the base. But when you go to the tarmac, there are no fences. There is a series of painted red lines. And a very big sign that tells you to not step over the red line. And you are compelled to not step over the red line, trust me. Fences don't keep unwanteds from the Bombers but that Security Policeman with the M-16 sure does. There are other methods than a friggin wall.
Many powerful nations do not leave the precipice of power in a peaceful manner. As ours continues its decline, lets hope we don't get into a war that will remove billions of people.

The good news is that we can remove it much faster than it was built when we elect the next democratic party president.
So your gonn run on taking down a wall that protects Americans and you think you will win lol ha ha funny

If that is what you depend on to protect Americans, sheesh. Ever been to a Bomber Base? There are fences around the base. But it's simple to gain access to the base. But when you go to the tarmac, there are no fences. There is a series of painted red lines. And a very big sign that tells you to not step over the red line. And you are compelled to not step over the red line, trust me. Fences don't keep unwanteds from the Bombers but that Security Policeman with the M-16 sure does. There are other methods than a friggin wall.
Does the base have fat pregnant Latinos jumping over the fence trying to drop a anchor baby? Taking my resources??

Whatabutifs don't work anymore. The Taxpayer is striking back even if the courts won't. You want to stop that fat pregnant anchor mommie, put up a decent security system. It costs much less than a friggin wall does and does a better job. You can't cut through it with a cheap power saw. And, yes, that pregnant fat anchor mommy can still scale your fence when you aren't looking. Do you have any idea what I am saying or are you just going to keep repeating the same old "Build the Wall, Build the Wall" over and over again.

Many powerful nations do not leave the precipice of power in a peaceful manner. As ours continues its decline, lets hope we don't get into a war that will remove billions of people.

It only continues to decline because of idiots like you. Bloodthirsty a bit, aren't you. Maybe you can be one of the first to volunteer to bite the bullet.

That is pretty random, poster. I read the link. Repaired or replaced existing wall only. OK, only 1,850 miles replacement/new construction to go. Did not see where Mexico picked up the tab. Sounds like a money making gig for contractors, but does not actually do anything. Better policy of fining or imprisoning employers and of course changes to immigration law would be more effective and would generate good money from the companies that are externalizing the damage done to American society by hiring them illegally. They come because they can get employment.

This:

th

Replaced with this:

border-fence-razor-wire-trump-tw-600.jpg

I'll take that as legitimate progress.

Thanks for informing Americans about your intentions of putting illegals first.

It was not needed, the democrats already publicly informed us. We will not be voting for them.

Don't get me wrong. I think that building a wall to prevent Latinos from overstaying their visas is an interesting idea. It is total nonsense, of course, but interesting nevertheless.

That is pretty random, poster. I read the link. Repaired or replaced existing wall only. OK, only 1,850 miles replacement/new construction to go. Did not see where Mexico picked up the tab. Sounds like a money making gig for contractors, but does not actually do anything. Better policy of fining or imprisoning employers and of course changes to immigration law would be more effective and would generate good money from the companies that are externalizing the damage done to American society by hiring them illegally. They come because they can get employment.

This:

th

Replaced with this:

Is the sand where the minefield is going to be?

This:

th

Replaced with this:

Wire cutters and thick leather gloves

This:

th

Replaced with this:

Wire cutters and thick leather gloves
Goggles, don't forget goggles, that crap tend whip around sometimes.

Who offering to do that? Democrats? Can’t pass it for some reason? I hear this over and over but it’s just more brain washing. Pass fines for employers. Trump won’t veto it.

How long does it take to tear down a hundred miles of fence?

Last edited:

Protects us from housekeepers and gardeners
Lowering our wages yes
Maybe your wages
Well I am American

Who offering to do that? Democrats? Can’t pass it for some reason? I hear this over and over but it’s just more brain washing. Pass fines for employers. Trump won’t veto it.
That would make it sound like both parties use the issue just to whip up their base without ever doing it. You mean this is the only issue in America both parties agree on? Guess that means big donors, agree on it. Well, never seen movement no matter who is in power, but any idiot knows, without it, everything else is lip service, playing to the base on both sides. Wish I owned the rights to the issue, it apparently generates fortunes.

Protects us from housekeepers and gardeners
Lowering our wages yes
Maybe your wages
Well I am American

How embarrassing….

Forum List

Back