🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump administration anounces 100 miles of wall have been built. MAGA!

100 miles built. MAGA!
Trump lies a lot.
So does ABC news, but they have pictures, so the 100 miles is real.
Trump administration announces completion of 100 miles of border wall construction

You keep repeating the same lie over and over. That 100 miles is repair and updating existing Security Fencing and Walls. I'll say this again, and I'll type slow and use small words just for you.....'THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE INCH OF NEW WALL CONSTRUCTION DONE TO DATE". Got that. Print it out. But the funds have been allocated for the last 3 years for new security border construction. That 1.4 billion is part of a 2006 law signed into law by Bush Jr. and the Congress at the time. And both Bush jr and Obama did an average of 74 miles of new Border Security construction each year to the tune of 733 miles in 10 years. There was no fighting, no posturing. It was quietly done. And there was no LYING about it. Rump makes all sorts of claims but the "Wall" isn't important to him. What's important to him is to keep you riled up with the lie. And you have been lied to and he continues to lie to you. And then you come in here and lie to us.

You will notice that ABC News isn't giving it a very high billing these days. Hardly any air time. You want to keep it front and center because you have so little. Well, cupcake, it's just not that important anymore to America to listen to a failed Rump program who can't even put up a decent security border system. he's failed and you failed. Please move on, there is nothing to see here.

There is no lie. Please see post #59 for an explanation.
NEW WALL DESIGN IS STILL NEW WALL EVEN IF IT REPLACES OLD WALL, DUH.

To let in more democrat voters of course. That's all the dip shits ever want to do is consolidate their power and turn the US into CA.
I think that's what the Soviets told the E. Germans too. Works for you, I see.

I want the wall to protect my vote. You have a problem with that?

Fine, you build that wall around your vote. Make sure it's a nice big strong wall around that vote. I do have to admit that building walls have gotten out of hand in this case. maybe I should build a wall around my coffee maker to protect my columbian blend.

You keep repeating the same lie over and over. That 100 miles is repair and updating existing Security Fencing and Walls. I'll say this again, and I'll type slow and use small words just for you.....'THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE INCH OF NEW WALL CONSTRUCTION DONE TO DATE". Got that. Print it out. But the funds have been allocated for the last 3 years for new security border construction. That 1.4 billion is part of a 2006 law signed into law by Bush Jr. and the Congress at the time. And both Bush jr and Obama did an average of 74 miles of new Border Security construction each year to the tune of 733 miles in 10 years. There was no fighting, no posturing. It was quietly done. And there was no LYING about it. Rump makes all sorts of claims but the "Wall" isn't important to him. What's important to him is to keep you riled up with the lie. And you have been lied to and he continues to lie to you. And then you come in here and lie to us.

You will notice that ABC News isn't giving it a very high billing these days. Hardly any air time. You want to keep it front and center because you have so little. Well, cupcake, it's just not that important anymore to America to listen to a failed Rump program who can't even put up a decent security border system. he's failed and you failed. Please move on, there is nothing to see here.
Let me try this on a level you can understand.

Pretend you own a home.
That home has a window.
That window has been destroyed, allowing bad weather to come into your home.
Now. Pretend you install a replacement window that stops the bad weather from entering your home.

You have just installed a New Window.

(If you're still confused think of the gates and fencing around Nancy Pelosis House keeps her constituents out of her sight).

Pelosi is Rich. Branson is Rich, Bill Gates is rich. All of them have security fencing around their homes and probably one or two guards. Before Rump became President, he didn't go anywhere without his armed security. Hell, the entire Rump Tower is akin to a security fence. Rich People have security systems that we probably don't have any need for. And you keep harping on Nancy having one?

And todays Insanity is brought to you by "Hey, look over there".

100 miles built. MAGA!
Trump lies a lot.
Trump administration announces completion of 100 miles of border wall construction

You can't change the fact that not one single inch of new wall or security has been installed. You've been lied to. But you have the right to make a damned fool of yourself. I paid for you to have that right. So keep making sure I get my moneys worth.

You can't change the fact that not one single inch of new wall or security has been installed. You've been lied to. But you have the right to make a damned fool of yourself. I paid for you to have that right. So keep making sure I get my moneys worth.
You're being intentionally obtuse.

The new wall is allowing fewer illegals to break our laws.

That's how Trump and Anerica are winning.

And that's how losers are losing.

How long does it take to tear down a hundred miles of fence?

Why do you need to tear it down if it won't work?

We don’t really need to tear it down

We can just defund it like Republicans did with Obamacare
Reallocate funding for repairs of breaches, send Border Patrol Agents to more important functions, cut back on aerial reconnaissance

After ten years, do a study to show the fence is ineffective and should be torn down.

Reallocate funding for repairs of breaches, send Border Patrol Agents to more important functions, cut back on aerial reconnaissance

After ten years, do a study to show the fence is ineffective and should be torn down.
Fascism can't wait 10 years.

Americans have to suffer now if you want to make them surrender their freedom for free stuff.

Democrats need illegals now to help them stop this high employment and booming economy.

Fascism can't wait 10 years.

Americans have to suffer now if you want to make them surrender their freedom for free stuff.

Democrats need illegals now to help them stop this high employment and booming economy.

Abandoning a useless fence is Fascism?

100 miles built. MAGA!
Trump lies a lot.

If you trade-in an old car and buy a new car, you actually didn't buy a new car, is the ridiculous argument you're making.
Its just too stupid to reply to.

It will work, that's why exactly why he wants it to be teared down.

How many illegals who overstayed their visas have been stopped by the wall/

Those you speak of aren’t degrading our nation and dropping litters of filth in the laps of Americans...Nobody really gives two fucks about that Kiwi from New Zealand overstaying his visa. We’re done with those illiterate brown gargoyles from Mexico. Simple shit.

You're being intentionally obtuse.

The new wall is allowing fewer illegals to break our laws.

That's how Trump and Anerica are winning.

And that's how losers are losing.

It's not nearly as important and ground shaking as you pretend it is. It's yesterdays news. Not even a blip. We just don't care anymore. Rump is going to have to do better than that. Yah, I know he just tried but according to a few polls and questionares. his latest attempt failed and MOST people think the world is a more dangerous place. So you keep going on and on about this but I think you can do it without me.

Forum List

Back