Trump Administration Exerts Executive Privilege over Mueller Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell me. Tell me what Trump is hiding.

What's Trump hiding?
His college grades, transcripts of his meetings with Putin, Kim, Saudi Prince Al Saud, his tax returns, barring staff people who were questioned with his approval,only to bar the them from testifying under the false slag of Executive Privilege and the Mueller Report for starters.
He didn't even let Mueller interview him.(Because his lawyers were sure he'd commit perjury.)
He claims to be the "most transparent president, ever" but in fact he is the most secretive president, ever.
It's none of you business what he says to other leaders. his staff. You only want to know because you feel this need to hound him and harass him because h His tax returns are none of you business. It's also none of your business how he handles e had the nerve to beat the smartest woman in the world.

"It's none of you business what he says to other leaders"
I take it you are not familiar with the Presidential Records Act and the Federal Records Act .
Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978
Frequently Asked Questions about Federal Records Management
"It's none of you business what he says to other leaders. his staff. You only want to know because you feel this need to hound him and harass him because h His tax returns are none of you business. It's also none of your business how he handles e had the nerve to beat the smartest woman in the world"
The Constitution gives Congress of oversight of the Executive Branch, which is part of the check and balances and a foundation of the United States three branches of our government.government.
When Trump allowed staff members to testify to Mueller and his team, he waived Executive Privilege, this act prohibits Trump from using Executive Privilege on the same parties regarding Congressional oversight.
Trumps behavior and actions are not the actions of somebody who has nothing to hide.
Then impeach him. You guys just bitch and moan. Shit or get off the pot.

Can't make an informed decision on whether or not impeachment is the correct course for the country without all the evidence that Mueller collected.

all Congress need to do is start the process, they dont need to actually impeach his fat ass.

So Trump, using Mrs Potato head as a spokesperson, made another absurd remark. The courts will make that decision.

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

The courts will have no part in this. Executive privilege was a right (to you) when Obama sealed his college transcripts, so therefore, it should be in theory (to you), a right when a President of the opposing party exerts it in result of a political charade.

Executive privilege had NOTHING to do with Obama's college transcripts being sealed. ALL college transcripts are sealed. Idiot conservatives will believe anything they're told.

You're right. This is "GAME OVER" but not for Nadler, for Trump. You cannot waive executive privilege over evidence and material on one hand, and then try to assert it later when the documents you waived privilege on are used against you in a legal proceeding. You sit there like Hagrad and say "I shoudn't ought to have done that", and take your consequences.

As some point McGahn is going to get tired of Trump calling him a liar, and Trump denying the behaviours detailed by McGahn in the Mueller Report, and basically seeing his reputation destroyed by the President he worked so tirelessly for, and he's going to go testify in front of the House, or go to jail. If McGahn lied to the FBI, he could be jailed. Which is it? What would YOU do, if your boss turned on you and said YOU committed a crime for which you could be jailed?

More desperation speaks.

You sound just like the right wingers on here who said it was game over for Hillary.

So different that you become the same.

What's Trump hiding?
His college grades, transcripts of his meetings with Putin, Kim, Saudi Prince Al Saud, his tax returns, barring staff people who were questioned with his approval,only to bar the them from testifying under the false slag of Executive Privilege and the Mueller Report for starters.
He didn't even let Mueller interview him.(Because his lawyers were sure he'd commit perjury.)
He claims to be the "most transparent president, ever" but in fact he is the most secretive president, ever.
It's none of you business what he says to other leaders. his staff. You only want to know because you feel this need to hound him and harass him because h His tax returns are none of you business. It's also none of your business how he handles e had the nerve to beat the smartest woman in the world.

I take it you are not familiar with the Presidential Records Act and the Federal Records Act .
"It's none of you business what he says to other leaders. his staff. You only want to know because you feel this need to hound him and harass him because h His tax returns are none of you business. It's also none of your business how he handles e had the nerve to beat the smartest woman in the world"
The Constitution gives Congress of oversight of the Executive Branch, which is part of the check and balances and a foundation of the United States three branches of our government.government.
When Trump allowed staff members to testify to Mueller and his team, he waived Executive Privilege, this act prohibits Trump from using Executive Privilege on the same parties regarding Congressional oversight.
Trumps behavior and actions are not the actions of somebody who has nothing to hide.

Can't make an informed decision on whether or not impeachment is the correct course for the country without all the evidence that Mueller collected.
Gee, that's too bad.

What's Trump hiding?

all Congress need to do is start the process, they dont need to actually impeach his fat ass.

So... what do you think "starting the process" will actually accomplish?

Siete, is that a backtrack on impeachment?

Butt, Butt....Trump: "the report completely exonerates me. Which is why I'm trying to make sure no ones sees it." As my executive privilege is to protect the public from knowing the facts!

Yea for a guy that is exonerated he sure doesn't want someone to see something. I don't give a shit who it might take down left or right it should the un redacted version should be seen. I don't believe one minute it's because of national security.

Couldn't dispute the fact that the man who's fat ass your face is buried in, has no regard for law and thinks he's above the law.
You should change your name from BS Filter (which has been repeatedly proven to be BS in it's self) to BS Eater. :2up:
Oh, you poor pitiful creature. Does it hurt that bad? Lol.

Not at all, you're the one who I made look like an ill-informed and easily manipulated fool.
Oh yeah, that really stung. Um...ouch.

Does that mean I have to send my copy back.

The Genie is out of the bottle and it's not going back in again.

Open Impeachment hearing to the public and call all the witnesses Trumpybear doesn't want the public to hear from. Should be able to wrap it up sometime in Nov. 2020.
And what exactly will be accomplished after spending millions more of taxpayer's money?

Good question. Perhaps it would show Trumpybear to be completely innocent, like he says.

What's he trying to hide?

What's Trump hiding?
His college grades, transcripts of his meetings with Putin, Kim, Saudi Prince Al Saud, his tax returns, barring staff people who were questioned with his approval,only to bar the them from testifying under the false flag of Executive Privilege and the Mueller Report for starters.

Curious...

Is this just stuff you made up? Or did you get this from that piece of garbage Steele dossier?

Open Impeachment hearing to the public and call all the witnesses Trumpybear doesn't want the public to hear from. Should be able to wrap it up sometime in Nov. 2020.
And what exactly will be accomplished after spending millions more of taxpayer's money?

Good question. Perhaps it would show Trumpybear to be completely innocent, like he says.

Why are you so eager to invade this man's life? You want his tax returns, you want this, you want that.

Tell me, just what is the goal here?

that old derelict opened the door to have his life inspected the second he threw his name in the hat to run for office..

F him and his pony ........

Why are you so eager to invade this man's life? You want his tax returns, you want this, you want that.

Tell me, just what is the goal here?

that old derelict opened the door to have his life inspected the second he threw his name in the hat to run for office..

F him and his pony ........
That's animal abuse. You're very sick.

Not only is he trying to keep his tax returns secret, but he's also suing Deutsche Bank and Capitol One to keep them from releasing bank information on him to Congress.

1. it gets Congress answers without being stonewalled
2. I never promoted full impeachment

It is the Trump White House that is abusing their authority.

Explain.

What statutes are they violating?

What precedent are they ignoring?

Whose moral standards are they not adhering to?

More importantly:

Whose feelings are they hurting?

You leftists are like a pre-pubescent 13 year old who gets grounded for good reason and then screams "IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" over and over.

The only thing Trump is guilty of is winning the Presidency. You guys are still not over it.

Trump will face Justice eventually

But only in the court of the internet bozos.:aug08_031:

I mean, c'mon now.....how many times have progressives told us they are dropping the MOAB on Trump? 30 times? Maybe 40? And every time it was with 100% certainty! On Flynn. On Yates. On Clapper. On Comey. On Kushner. On Stone. On Manifort. On Cohen. On Rosenstein. On Popodopolous. I'm missing a dozen others. On Barr......

Lol.....its called nOtWiNniNg!:2up:

I vote Black Flag, RealDave, Pogo, Penelope, BWK and Franko the class of the bozo group. How do you navigate life chasing that many unicorns?:113::113: Oh....I'd be remiss to leave out August West......sorry dude!

Last edited:

1. it gets Congress answers without being stonewalled
2. I never promoted full impeachment

1. What answers?

2. Come now.

but if congress can muster enough votes Trump could be removed - There wont be enough Senate Republicans cross the aisle to impeach much less remove.

Nice caveat at the end there. But the sentiment remains.

Trump is so incredibly scared.

Dw8DP0vWoAE4kSb

Ha ha, I love it. Now the left wingers will collectively lose their minds, yet again.

I am rich, you just can't see my tax returns.

I am highly intelligent, you just can't see my school transcripts.

I am totally exonerated, you just can't see the full report or the underlying details or speak to the guy who wrote the report.

Interesting the liberals demanding Trump's tax returns, but not publicly revealing their own in good faith.

Odd, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back