🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump and His Fans Should Welcome All Recounts

Ironically, I have a hard-core liberal friend who vehemently opposes it. He believes the elections are clean and that everyone should just deal with the results.
Yeah......who, exactly went around stating that the voting processes were rigged?
I've said it many times. After each story of progressive voter fraud, I've said it. Which is why I fully support an audit/recount now. We've seen how dirty it can be. I full believe that a recount will show an even larger victory by Trump and might help put some progressive criminals behind bars where they belong.

If it happens to show some RINO's engaged in voter fraud - great! Put them behind bars where they belong as well.

Well, Trump said the election was rigged, even before we voted.

Well Trumps lawsuit makes me want to count these votes even more....If all was done honestly , he has nothing to worry about..
First Day Of Wisconsin Recount Nets Hillary One Vote Anything else you like to add? Asshole!
HAAAA HAAAA!' And now you're going to shut the fuck up right?

It doesn't matter if it is one or if it is a zillion....you crack head... What matter if when their is a doubt in our voting process then we need to look into it..

There was doubt from Trump as well....

Trump and the fools who helped elect him should be happy to see the recounts in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. If he has received a mandate from the people as he and his supporters claim, all recounts can do is increase his success.

However, if he and the Republicans have something to hide, it is understandable they would fear any recount in any state in the union.

It is a fact that Republicans and conservatives in general fear the truth, so if they are afraid to allow these recounts, there are obviously hidden truths. It is the only conclusion rational people can make.

The costs of the recounts cannot be an issue, Republicans and conservatives are willing to spend any amount when it benefits them.

Donald Trump Files To Block 'Insulting' Michigan Recount | The Huffington Post

Lawsuits seek to block or halt Wisconsin, Michigan recounts

Trump team moves to block Pennsylvania recount

I do. It will ensure Hillary stays drunk on the couch watching "the way we were" for the rest of this year and well into the next. Must be hard for the old whore with all her doners bailing on the foundation and there being a real chance that her skanky ass will get indicted. I say bring it.

Trump and the fools who helped elect him: This is projection and sour grapes. It's the left that proved to be foolish.

should be happy to see the recounts in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. No emotion for it. They're just proving my first point above. I didn't need the validation.

If he has received a mandate from the people as he and his supporters claim, all recounts can do is increase his success. Increase success? What the liberals are doing is an exercise in futility. It's irony.

However, if he and the Republicans have something to hide, it is understandable they would fear any recount in any state in the union. This is another example for sour grapes.

It is a fact that Republicans and conservatives in general fear the truth. This is another example for sour grapes. It's also pure projection, because cause and effect dictates it's YOU WHO FEARS THE TRUTH. You lost.

so if they are afraid to allow these recounts, there are obviously hidden truths. It is the only conclusion rational people can make. Sure, your opponents are irrational. Did you cry after Trump won?

The costs of the recounts cannot be an issue Right, because cost has little meaning to those who don't pay for for the waste to begin with.

Republicans and conservatives are willing to spend any amount when it benefits them. This is another example for sour grapes.
First Day Of Wisconsin Recount Nets Hillary One Vote

You realize that's Hillary's greatest achievement during this election? Course a lot of man hours went into that one vote, but they did accomplish something.

Trump and the fools who helped elect him should be happy to see the recounts in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. If he has received a mandate from the people as he and his supporters claim, all recounts can do is increase his success.

However, if he and the Republicans have something to hide, it is understandable they would fear any recount in any state in the union.

It is a fact that Republicans and conservatives in general fear the truth, so if they are afraid to allow these recounts, there are obviously hidden truths. It is the only conclusion rational people can make.

The costs of the recounts cannot be an issue, Republicans and conservatives are willing to spend any amount when it benefits them.

You know, you're not very pretty when you beg.

Well, in fact, you're also not very pretty when you whine.

Now that I think about it ---- you're not very pretty any time.

Even if you get your recount, youre still going to be a bunch of douche bags and criticize everything Trump does as president, so how about we just give you the middle finger instead.

giphy.gif

Sure. In fact, let's do recounts in every state. And let's do it after every election. No matter if there is any indication it's necessary, let's always double check.

I want to know why there aren't recount requests in the other states. It makes no sense and we should all welcome recounts just to be sure.

So what if Wisconsin has to forfeit their electoral votes because they won't make the deadline. Fuck those voters in the state who stupidly thought their votes mattered. What matters is that it's making Hillary and her supporters feel better.

Funny, that's not what your crooked leader was saying when she thought she was winning.

BTW, Hillary is screwing the Michigan taxpayer out of 5 million dollars over this. SHE should be paying for this. This only further alienates us over theae crooked petty Dems

Pfui. Admit it. The only reason you want recounts is so the electors can't cast their vote on December 19. This sends the election to the Congress under the 12th Amendment and would set up the cries of illegitimate President for the entire term.

I hate liars. I always have. Wrapping this disgusting effort to thwart the will of the voters in a vast majority of the states in the faux claim of finding the truth. Pathetic. I'm ashamed that it took me as long as it did to leave the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ironically, I have a hard-core liberal friend who vehemently opposes it. He believes the elections are clean and that everyone should just deal with the results.
Yeah......who, exactly went around stating that the voting processes were rigged?
I've said it many times. After each story of progressive voter fraud, I've said it. Which is why I fully support an audit/recount now. We've seen how dirty it can be. I full believe that a recount will show an even larger victory by Trump and might help put some progressive criminals behind bars where they belong.

If it happens to show some RINO's engaged in voter fraud - great! Put them behind bars where they belong as well.

Thing is, a recount will only show that machines aren't 100% accurate in counting. It won't show non-citizens who voted or whether ballots were filled out by dishonest poll workers. There was a report of poll workers filling out stacks of absentee ballots. That was at a Dem run poll. There was another report of boxes of ballots being sent to a private residence. We have no idea how many ballots were filled out by cheaters. Only about 1/3 of legally registered voters even bother to vote each election and that means a lot of ballots up for grabs. Motor voter ensures that people who never vote remain registered and it means someone else can easily use their ballot. Who would know?

If we are really interesting in preserving the integrity of our voting system, we need to stop motor voter registration and make people re-register, showing proper ID at the time. We know many illegals are registered and we know there is no system in place to prevent them from voting. Obama even told them they could vote and no one would come after them or deport them.

Recounts only double check machines. They don't check for cheaters.

7/29/2016 : Politco.com

Chuck Schumer's audacious prediction
Chuck Schumer is feeling good enough about the battle for Senate control to essentially predict he’ll be majority leader next year. Not only that, the veteran New York Democrat believes his party is on the cusp of something much bigger: An era of electoral dominance.

“We’re going to have a Democratic generation. [President Barack Obama] helped create it. But it’s just where America’s moving demographically, ideologically and in every way,” Schumer told POLITICO in a lengthy interview this week at the Democratic National Convention. “We’ll have a mandate to get something done.”

Senate, House,White House and Most of the States; sounds like an "era of electoral dominance" to me.

What say you Chuck?

:popcorn:
Yeah, that didn't work out very well....

15350557_1823883444496229_8379726968081514131_n.jpg

And that 4 million vote lead in California is mostly illegals and their anchor babies who voted for amnesty. I think an investigation into California's votes is in order. Wonder how Hillary would feel if someone filed for that.

Except these aren't recounts....they are part of a strategy of democrat fascism....

There is no way Jill Stein can win.....

Isnt the OP just as cute as can be.
"However, if he and the Republicans have something to hide, it is understandable they would fear any recount in any state in the union."
Tell me that right there is not just about the most adorable thing you have seen lately besides coloring books, safety pins and puppies.
Tell you what snookums, when the liberals stop hiding behind the lack of voter ID, maybe the conservatives will happily comply and let you have your little recounts. (but you should still pay for them yourself, its what grown ups do.
Liberals, its always about getting everything their way. like a bunch of damn retarded spoiled brats.

Conservatives fear facts and knowledge. That's why they don't welcome recounts.

And that 4 million vote lead in California is mostly illegals and their anchor babies who voted for amnesty. I think an investigation into California's votes is in order. Wonder how Hillary would feel if someone filed for that.
prove any vote came from an illegal after the fact, I think it would be hard to prove after the fact.
But then, this election is exactly why the dems do not want a voter ID, I think had a strong Voter ID program been in use this time, hillary would have lost by much more than you would think, I honestly can see where California could have gone to a republican if not for illegals.

Conservatives fear facts and knowledge. That's why they don't welcome recounts.
Fact, voter ID would give is greater knowledge as to who was voting.
Now who is afraid of getting caught with their illegal voting practices.

Forum List

Back