Trump and Jesus comparison

Trump detractors, Jesus persecutors have much in common

If you can't see it then you are blind. I have been thinking about this since yesterday and I was surprised to see someone else had thought about the similarities as well.

As a wise economist once said about the Reagan economy, “If your neighbour gets new car, new furniture and buys his wife expensive jewelry”, you’d be pretty impressed and thing ‘Wow, he’s doing really well’, but if he’s taking out mortgages and putting it all on his credit cards, he’s going to be in big trouble when the bills start coming in.”

Trump’s booming economy is built on the biggest deficits in American history. Of course aluminum manufacturers are doing well. But for every job created by in steel and aluminum production, five are lost in manufacturing. Small manufacturers are closing down and jobs are being lost. Trump doesn’t tweet about that.

Trump’s credit card bill for the tax cuts will land with a thud. And when it does, you’ll be in worse trouble than you were when W’s tax cut bill came due. They’ll be no way to increase spending, and no tax money to buy your way out of it.

Republicans have now made massive tax cuts three times. The economy crashed and Democrats had to clean up your messes both times. The third time is not the charm.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Republicans have to be the dumbest voters on the face of the planet.

If you can't see it then you are blind. I have been thinking about this since yesterday and I was surprised to see someone else had thought about the similarities as well.
LMf'nAO!

This fool.thinks Cheeto Jesus and Actual Jesus are the same!

Too funny!
Didn't read the article.Thanks for playing.
We don't even have to read the link to know that the story does not compare Jesus and Trump.

Lefties are just too stupid.

LMf'nAO!

Too funny!
We don't even have to read the link to know that the story does not compare Jesus and Trump.

I am a lefty? Holy hell that's funny.

LMf'nAO!

Too funny!

I am a lefty? Holy hell that's funny.
I dunno; are you?

I know everyone else in this thread is such a retard.

Looks as though you have struck the intended nerve. Well done. Now, to go along with their jangling synapsis and nervous tic, tic, tics, how about we lay bets on who shall play the contemporary roles of Judas and Pontius Pilate. Meanwhile, back to sharpening swords.

LMf'nAO!

Too funny!

I read the story. It absolutely compares Jesus to Trump. Claiming that Democrats have become insane in their desire to take him down.

Claiming that Trump, a proven liar, an admitted conman, who tore innocent children from the arms of their families, and conspired with your enemies, and who has broken at least 5 of the 10 Cammandments, is comparable to the son of God, who lived his life free of sin and who died that we may all be saved is laughable.

This is an opinion piece published as a free speech commitment by a community newspaper. It would be the funniest thing I’ve read this year if the American people weren’t in such danger from this President.

Lucifer and Donald?

Sure...

Jesus and Donald?

Please stop!!!

What is next?

Donald is the reincarnation of Buddha?

He’s like Jesus In one way . His cult like followers believe everything he says . No matter how outlandish .

Forum List

Back