Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those wishing Trump dead-please continue on loud and long and maybe have some death protest demonstrations and riots for all the world to see.
Most have been trashing him and anyone associated with him for 4 years.

Their concern is FAKE AS HELL.........just playing the Role of a SO CALLED CONCERNED person.......their True colors were for 4 years of attacks from their 4th tier of gov't and nothing more.

I don't want their SYMPATHY or concern............FAKE BS is all it is and they know it.

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.

First Trump ridicules the mask the journalist used, What does he say now ?. The clown have now got the virus. Trump is coming, and polls have long shown that he will lose this election. That's good for our country America.

But i wish them both. Good health and fast recovery

October 2 (GMT)
Updates
--------------------------------------------------
I really don't care about them or their family who refused masked at the debate.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS" Tramp said

Tramp is the cause of a lot of deaths in the US.

More than half of the guests on Trump’s side at the debate reportedly declined to wear masks, while everyone on Biden’s side was wearing masks. A doctor with the clinic even approached some of Trump’s guest and offered them masks, but they refused. During the debate, Trump also ridiculed Biden for the extent of his mask-wearing. “I don’t wear masks like him,” the president said. “Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from them, and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”
Fewer people would have died had Impeached Trump warned the American people early on, when he knew, how deadly this virus is; and had he worn a mask regularly and promoted its use.

He did not lead America in this fight against a pandemic, he failed America. And now his failures have come home to roost.

You mean like biden saying Trump was a xenophobe for stopping travel from China, and the other democrats telling us there wasn't a problem? You mean like that...you doofus......

Masks? You are a fucking moron....masks do not stop the spread of the virus......

Trump took immediate steps, and gave the Governors all they needed.....then the democrat governors put infected people in with at risk seniors, killing them.......the democrat governors should be in jail....

Those very same incompetent governors all said Trump was great and his help saved lives.....you lying doofus....

‘He Has Delivered for New York': Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response
But on Monday, Cuomo took to an unlikely venue -- The Howard Stern Show -- to offer genuine praise for the president's response to the coronavirus in his home state.

"He has delivered for New York. He has," Cuomo said of Trump, in response to a question from Stern about whether the president has really done anything of consequence to help.

"By and large it has worked," Cuomo said of the relationship.

He cited, as he has before, the sending of the Navy ship USNS Comfort and the construction of a military field hospital at the Javits Center as examples of the president responding quickly to the state's needs.
He also, surprisingly, noted the president has even had a kind word for his brother Chris Cuomo - the CNN anchor who has himself been battling COVID-19.
=====

New Jersey..

'Extremely responsive': New Jersey governor praises Trump for coronavirus assistance | News Break
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy gave the Trump administration a round of applause for helping his state combat the coronavirus. New Jersey has been one of the states hit hardest by the pandemic, with more than 120,000 confirmed cases and over 7,500 deaths. Murphy, a Democrat, joined Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday and praised President Trump and his team for helping the state.
=====
California

California governor praises Trump's efforts to help state amid coronavirus crisis

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) offered praise for President Trump’s efforts to help the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Newsom, who has frequently clashed with the White House, credited Trump’s intervention in getting a Navy ship to California and expanding federal resources in the Golden State, which has grappled with a significant outbreak.

"We have the USNS Mercy in California because of [Trump's] direct intervention and support, 2,000 of these federal medical stations because of his direct support," Newsom said on CNN. "So I can only speak for myself, but I have to be complementary. Otherwise, I would be simply lying to you, misleading you, and that is a wonderful thing to be able to say, and I hope that continues."
You're deranged, brain-dead con. :cuckoo:

a) your deflection from Impeached Trump's failure to warn America is noted.

b) Biden never called Impeached Trump a xenophobe for banning travel from China.

c) while masks can't entirely stop the spead of COVID-19, they do lower the risk of spreading it.

Trump is being moved to Walter Reed. Will Pence be sworn in?
No shit? You got a link?

No link yet. However, Marine One just arrived at the White House. Being reported by CNN.
Although, they say it is just a precaution, I wonder. The White House has a medical unit with doctors and registered. nurses. They have at lease two rooms outfitted for monitoring, quarantining, oxygen, and other life saving equipment. The medical unit has also been upgraded since coronavirus. I wonder what treatment or monitoring is needed at Water Reed.

He's taking Remdivisir under the "compassionate use" applying to experimental drugs in a life-threatening situation as a last resort. It hasn't undergone widespread clinical testing, but Donald never met an experimental, unproven drug that he didn't need to take immediately.

So much for his hydroxychloriquin bullshit.

Oh I'll bet he's taking that too!

Warning - Do not believe a word Donald's hand-picked White House doctor says.
Believe it when the Walter Reed doctors hold a presser.

Wut? We can't believe Impeached Trump's doctors? Since when?

harold-bornstein-ee3a654059def385.jpg

:D

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg

Trump is being moved to Walter Reed. Will Pence be sworn in?
No shit? You got a link?

No link yet. However, Marine One just arrived at the White House. Being reported by CNN.
Although, they say it is just a precaution, I wonder. The White House has a medical unit with doctors and registered. nurses. They have at lease two rooms outfitted for monitoring, quarantining, oxygen, and other life saving equipment. The medical unit has also been upgraded since coronavirus. I wonder what treatment or monitoring is needed at Water Reed.

He's taking Remdivisir under the "compassionate use" applying to experimental drugs in a life-threatening situation as a last resort. It hasn't undergone widespread clinical testing, but Donald never met an experimental, unproven drug that he didn't need to take immediately.

So much for his hydroxychloriquin bullshit.

Oh I'll bet he's taking that too!
Not according to any of the information being released so far.

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.

First Trump ridicules the mask the journalist used, What does he say now ?. The clown have now got the virus. Trump is coming, and polls have long shown that he will lose this election. That's good for our country America.

October 2 (GMT)
Updates
I really don't care about them or their family who refused masked at the debate.

More than half of the guests on Trump’s side at the debate reportedly declined to wear masks, while everyone on Biden’s side was wearing masks. A doctor with the clinic even approached some of Trump’s guest and offered them masks, but they refused. During the debate, Trump also ridiculed Biden for the extent of his mask-wearing. “I don’t wear masks like him,” the president said. “Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from them, and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”
Fewer people would have died had Impeached Trump warned the American people early on, when he knew, how deadly this virus is; and had he worn a mask regularly and promoted its use.

He did not lead America in this fight against a pandemic, he failed America. And now his failures have come home to roost.

You mean like biden saying Trump was a xenophobe for stopping travel from China, and the other democrats telling us there wasn't a problem? You mean like that...you doofus......

Masks? You are a fucking moron....masks do not stop the spread of the virus......

Trump took immediate steps, and gave the Governors all they needed.....then the democrat governors put infected people in with at risk seniors, killing them.......the democrat governors should be in jail....

Those very same incompetent governors all said Trump was great and his help saved lives.....you lying doofus....

But on Monday, Cuomo took to an unlikely venue -- The Howard Stern Show -- to offer genuine praise for the president's response to the coronavirus in his home state.

"He has delivered for New York. He has," Cuomo said of Trump, in response to a question from Stern about whether the president has really done anything of consequence to help.

He cited, as he has before, the sending of the Navy ship USNS Comfort and the construction of a military field hospital at the Javits Center as examples of the president responding quickly to the state's needs.
He also, surprisingly, noted the president has even had a kind word for his brother Chris Cuomo - the CNN anchor who has himself been battling COVID-19.
=====

New Jersey..

'Extremely responsive': New Jersey governor praises Trump for coronavirus assistance | News Break
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy gave the Trump administration a round of applause for helping his state combat the coronavirus. New Jersey has been one of the states hit hardest by the pandemic, with more than 120,000 confirmed cases and over 7,500 deaths. Murphy, a Democrat, joined Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday and praised President Trump and his team for helping the state.
=====
California

California governor praises Trump's efforts to help state amid coronavirus crisis

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) offered praise for President Trump’s efforts to help the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Newsom, who has frequently clashed with the White House, credited Trump’s intervention in getting a Navy ship to California and expanding federal resources in the Golden State, which has grappled with a significant outbreak.

"We have the USNS Mercy in California because of [Trump's] direct intervention and support, 2,000 of these federal medical stations because of his direct support," Newsom said on CNN. "So I can only speak for myself, but I have to be complementary. Otherwise, I would be simply lying to you, misleading you, and that is a wonderful thing to be able to say, and I hope that continues."

b) Biden never called Impeached Trump a xenophobe for banning travel from China.

c) while masks can't entirely stop the spead of COVID-19, they do lower the risk of spreading it.

Trump, having defeated the democrats in impeachment......saved lives by his quick action to stop the spread of the virus.....meanwhile, the democrats, led by China Puppet, joe biden, attacked him for his efforts at the time and downplayed the virus because they are allies to the communist government in China........

He warned about the Chinese flu at the state of the Union...you moron.....

You moron....

At the 47 second mark........you doofus...

Wasn't hydroxychloroquine supposed to have prevented this?

So much for that legend.
Do you ever have an honest moment.

It doesnt eliminate the possibility of ever getting the disease, but MANY think it greatly reduces the symptoms.

I know your praying to Satan for his death, but that is HIGHLY UNLIKELY. 9 out of ten his age recover

Other blob supporters disagree with you:

bripat9643 and skye weren't lying, were they?
Yes most do recover but for older folks they have a lot more long term effects and recovery time can be much longer. Trump should milk this for all it's worth and drop all the macho bullshit. He might lose some votes from those that think he's the most fearless wonder of our time but he will also pickup some sympathy votes. Also, while sick, it will be hard for Biden to attack him. Biden will have concentrate on what his plans are if he wins. A lot of people are interested in what he would do other than not be Trump.
And Biden pulled all of his negative Trump/covid response ads today, is not going to run them.

Former Vice President Biden is showing himself to be a class act. He showing respect of an individual who insulted his son and still he shows respect to that person.

45 would never have done that, but 45 is an asshole and Biden is NOT!!!

This is what REAL compassion looks like

Yeah, she was an amazing woman with a "shot mind" :)

So much for that legend.

It doesnt eliminate the possibility of ever getting the disease, but MANY think it greatly reduces the symptoms.

I know your praying to Satan for his death, but that is HIGHLY UNLIKELY. 9 out of ten his age recover

Yes most do recover but for older folks they have a lot more long term effects and recovery time can be much longer. Trump should milk this for all it's worth and drop all the macho bullshit. He might lose some votes from those that think he's the most fearless wonder of our time but he will also pickup some sympathy votes. Also, while sick, it will be hard for Biden to attack him. Biden will have concentrate on what his plans are if he wins. A lot of people are interested in what he would do other than not be Trump.
And Biden pulled all of his negative Trump/covid response ads today, is not going to run them.

Former Vice President Biden is showing himself to be a class act. He showing respect of an individual who insulted his son and still he shows respect to that person.

And President Trump tells the truth again....she was one of the worst people to ever sit on the Supreme Court.......

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg
On top of his age, having a BMI of 31.5 means he's obese -- one of the high risk comorbidity factors. This may not end well for him.

So much for that legend.

You can criticize someone's POLICIES without "HOPING SHE DIES" you damn moron

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg
On top of his age, having a BMI of 31.5 means he's obese -- one of the high risk comorbidity factors. This may not end well for him.

Of the two....biden better watch himself...........

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg

Having had two brain surgeries, and with dementia, joe biden is in far more danger.......

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg

Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.

Just reported on MSNBC. No link yet.
Are they celebrating at MSNBC?
I would say most of the world is,he is as big a threrat to the world as he is this country and they know it.
Explain the threat.
Well lets look at his portfolio of hate , He is a Bigot, he is cruel, he wants to be a dictator, he is the leader of the hate party, he threatens peoples lives, he is anti Democracy , it just gets in his way, He is driven by hatred, he preaches hatred. He is mentally ill, he is a criminal, he the biggest liar known to man, He is a chauvinistic ass, he is a Islamophobic , He is our Hitler, he has his brown shirts keeping the riots going. He cares about nobody but himself. He is a Pussy Grabber, he said it was Ok to call his daughter a piece of ass and he is a totally fake christian, and he wants to instill those values to the young in this country and he wants way more power and for a longer time then prescribed by our constitution, He shits on our flag and constitution, He may be the most hated man in the world. Do you want more. The day he walks out of the white house is when his life in court and jail starts and it will continue for the rest of his life.
That’s all emotional opinion.
Where’s the evidence? Facts.
Well here is my guarantee, what I listed are facts and much will be proven with his tax returns and the things the courts will find this ass hole guilty of, They are standing on the white house steps as we speak waiting for the pile of shit to leave office.. Hell 75% of my list you would have to be blind and brain dead to argue against.
No, you just whined.
List facts or you have no argument.

October 2 (GMT)
Updates

=====

New Jersey..

=====
California

Trump, having defeated the democrats in impeachment......saved lives by his quick action to stop the spread of the virus.....meanwhile, the democrats, led by China Puppet, joe biden, attacked him for his efforts at the time and downplayed the virus because they are allies to the communist government in China........

He warned about the Chinese flu at the state of the Union...you moron.....

You moron....

At the 47 second mark........you doofus...

You flaming lunatic, you're so deranged, you didn't even address what I said. I said Impeached Trump failed to warn America about how deadly COVID-19 is and how many lives could have been spared had Americans known what he knew early on when he told Woodward the novel coronavirus is 5 times deadlier than the flu -- and you failed to address that by pointing out Impeached Trump mentioned coronavirus.

Protecting Americans’ health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.

... nothing in there about what he knew about how dangerous the virus is.

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg

Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.
Everyone will eventually get this virus...........will be reclassified for happening time and time again from now on.

Most walk right through it...........because the T cells know how to fight it.......from past exposure to the other 6 types of Corona................why so many get it and don't know it.

T cells are degraded as we get older.........so it doesn't remember what day it is anymore..........forgets how to fight it off and why older people get it and die............like they get the Flu and die......because our immune systems are weakened as we age.......

Tis a fact of life......whether you like it or not...........Covid shots will be like Flu shots in the future.......Labs guessing which strain MAY HIT US.........BEST GUESS because the Flue MUTATES......as does CORONA.......which are still part of the common cold and Flu now.

Will you ASSHOLES stop this shit after the election.......You are BORING ME.

I would say most of the world is,he is as big a threrat to the world as he is this country and they know it.
Explain the threat.
Well lets look at his portfolio of hate , He is a Bigot, he is cruel, he wants to be a dictator, he is the leader of the hate party, he threatens peoples lives, he is anti Democracy , it just gets in his way, He is driven by hatred, he preaches hatred. He is mentally ill, he is a criminal, he the biggest liar known to man, He is a chauvinistic ass, he is a Islamophobic , He is our Hitler, he has his brown shirts keeping the riots going. He cares about nobody but himself. He is a Pussy Grabber, he said it was Ok to call his daughter a piece of ass and he is a totally fake christian, and he wants to instill those values to the young in this country and he wants way more power and for a longer time then prescribed by our constitution, He shits on our flag and constitution, He may be the most hated man in the world. Do you want more. The day he walks out of the white house is when his life in court and jail starts and it will continue for the rest of his life.
Well here is my guarantee, what I listed are facts and much will be proven with his tax returns and the things the courts will find this ass hole guilty of, They are standing on the white house steps as we speak waiting for the pile of shit to leave office.. Hell 75% of my list you would have to be blind and brain dead to argue against.
No, you just whined.

The NY State Attorney General is Donald's worst nightmare. And nothing Billy Barr can do about it. :)

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg

Eventually that frail old man WILL get it.
How should we treat it leftist scum?

Explain the threat.
No, you just whined.

The NY State Attorney General is Donald's worst nightmare. And nothing Billy Barr can do about it. :)
Never ending TDS from the left for political reasons....................not about law and order or JUSTICE.......only ABOUT POWER.

The DNC shows it's TYRANNICAL NATURE EVERY DAY.............we knew that about you already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back