Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
prove it. you know, the actual data. not the made up hoaxed data.

We disagree on the data. I already told you this. No use talking numbers with you if we disagree on them.

So I'm talking numbers with people who are siting CDC data. That doesn't include you. No use in that.

The flu routinely sends people to the hospitals every single year.

When is the last time the flu killed 214,000 Americans in a year? I'll wait.

You didn't say that. You said it was serious if they went to a hospital. The common cold, sends people to the hospital. Not even the flu... just the common cold.

As for in a single year.... Not relevant.

Per capita death rates are lower than the flu. Even the CDC shows that.

Besides that, we already know the death rates for Covid-19 are drastically over blown. We know that for a fact, because hospitals were paid more money if they claimed any given death was covid-19, and so they were labeling every single death they could as being a Covid death, even without even testing to see if the person had Covid.

So not worried about it.
"Per capita death rates are lower than the flu. Even the CDC shows that."

From where do you numbnuts get your info??

2016-2017, the flu claimed as many as 61,000 out of 29 million infected. That's 1 out of every 475 cases.

Whereas COVID-19 has claimed 214,611 out of 7,636,912 infected. 1 out of 36 cases.

The numbers I gave were directly from the CDC, which recently released their new stats.

View attachment 397459

Worst case scenario, in the highest risk age group, is 0.093.

From September 10th. If you have newer stats, I'll look at them.
But you claimed that's worse than the flu. The worst case for the flu for 2016-2017 (the most current data not based on preliminary estimates) is: 0.0021. Based on their estimate of 38,000 deaths, it's still 0.0013.

prove it. you know, the actual data. not the made up hoaxed data.

We disagree on the data. I already told you this. No use talking numbers with you if we disagree on them.

So I'm talking numbers with people who are siting CDC data. That doesn't include you. No use in that.
The cdc data is bullshit, they say so, I posted it. You’re blind

The cdc data is bullshit, they say so, I posted it. You’re blind

I know you believe that. We disagree.

Not sure what part of that you're confused about. I've already told you that multiple times. You're just repeating yourself now.

Bring on the HydroxyChloroquine!

He took Hydroxichloroquine and erythromycin in May 20, 2020 as preventative maintenance. I guess it didn’t work.
You don't what he did, you only know what the media blows up your lying ass.
:lol: president Trump told the world himself, that he was doing hydroxychloroquine as a regiment, for preventative measures.

The press did not make it up, it was a corona virus press conference and Trump told the press himself...I watched it live.
It is only because he is the potus that he is sick,you obviously are clueless that he is sick now because of the strong possibility that he has been poisoned by the CiA and the corrupt media is passing it off as Covid related.hydroxyloroquine can’t be effective if someone is poisoning you.Lol.

every other patient not political as trump is,has been cured Einstein.lol

if he dies,facts will emerge the government murdered him and the lies of it being from Covid will be exposedBy independent news sources not controlled by the corporate controlled media. in this day and age,you can’t assassinate a president in broad daylight anymore with multiple shooters and lie and cover up the facts For over thirty years anymore That it was a lone gunman.in this day and age,there are too many cameras and cell phones.

Same as jfk,trump has been stepping on some powerful toes in Washington,he recently told the truth that no president ever has that wars are started for the defense contractors to make money.this is far too coincidental to happen at this time rightnow just shortly before the election especially sense for four years now the deep state trump has exposed,has been trying to get him out of office and has failed in every attempt.

oh and you mentioned him having the best of care at Walter reed hospital.actually that’s probably the worst place to go considering their history,I guess you are not aware how they participated in a phony autopsy report and coverup of the CIA,s murder of jfk.Lol

I am not so sure he even does have it,this could all be a clever ploy of his to get the sympathy vote from the undecided.

you mentioned

I thought you weren't a Trumper. :confused-84:
I’m not,I have been very critical of him in the past making lots of people mad around here but facts are facts and because of who the alternative is for potus,same as last time,I am voting for trump same as I did last time for the same reason because the alternative to Trump is five times worse.i hate to even think how many wars would be going on in the Mideast right now if the elite had their way and hitlery been elected as I feared would happen.

We had the most corrupt administration ever at the time under the clintons so it was a no brainer for me to vote for trump which was the first time I ever voted for a president sense I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same.i did so sense unlike every candidate in the past,trump was not a career politicians And I’m glad I did sense again,I hate toeven think of the thought of another Clinton in office, I will do so again as well ONLY because the alternative of Biden is five times worse the fact he went along with everything mass murdererKenyon president Obama did so again,same as last time,it’s a no brainer.

Now if the two choices were between trump and Gary Johnson,I would want nothing to do with trump But that’s not the choices obviously.

the fact that trump came out and told the truth that wars are started all the time so defense contractors can make money and he tore into our corrupt pentagon lately how they try and start wars around the world,I’m starting to like trump more and more now. I like him much better than all these evil motherfucker mass murdering monsters starting from Reagan all the way up to Obama I can say that much,that’s a no brainer especially sense he is the first president sense carter to NOT start any new wars for the elite.

only a fool would like all these trolls on this thread, would ignore how this is all too coincidental and too fishy that he just now gets this alleged deadly virus and Biden does not when he was near him recently just when the election is around the corner and hejust pissed off the elite a couple weeks ago telling the truth our corrupt government always starts wars so the defense contractors can profit from them.Does not take a genius to put two and two together that this is far too coincidental the timing of him getting this alleged deadly virus.he must be doing something right the fact he is starting to remind me a lot of our last great president jfk who was killed because he tried to stop wars from happening and also stepped on some very powerful toes in washington

There is a coup taking place again in Washington against a president obviously but this time they are not using bullets this time because they know even a stupid idiot would not fall for their lies again THIS time that a lone gunman did it,this is the modern way now to try and kill a president.
Trump got it because he he is running around like an idea ignoring all safety measures while Biden has acted safely and ironically has been mocked for weeks by Trump for doing so. Anybody with two eyes could see that Trump was playing with Fire so it was no surprise that he tested positive. All you out there that have been following his lead with the tough guy routine should learn a lesson from this
If Biden is positive next, then what ??? Oh wait, Trump did it of course.

I can hear Biden now "he just stood there breathing on me like, like, like a great big ole bear, and I couldn't get out the door, it was so terrifying mommy, i mean sister, I mean awwwwww come on mannnnnn you know what I mean, uh wait who are you again ?"

His wife then says "sigh, here we go again, Joe you're the president, and yes you just got back from hunting bears".
If Biden got it from the debate then hell yeah it’s Trumps fault. Are you kidding?! I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. He’s been taking care of himself and being safe and then pompous jackass comes in full of disease and mocks him for wearing a mask. How do you not understand how this thing works yet?! Unbelievable!
How do you not know how freedom of choice works ??? Do you think that you need to hold Bidens feeble hand, and guide him to every choice he makes ?? That's what many are hoping for in a Biden presidency.
Hold his hand? What are you talking about. I see a responsible leader acting appropriately during a pandemic who is healthy and I see a pompous ass acting wreckless during a pandemic who is now in the hospital. Their choices speak for themselves
Well get ready for the lock down of the century if Biden becomes (gag), the POTUS. You think Hitler was bad ? You ain't seen nothing yet. This country will spin out of control, and then back into control but in a Nazi kind of way... The possibility of wars will break out from within. It's gonna be everything the leftist have dreamed of. Becareful what you ask for, because you just might get it, then what ??
We are 6 months in under your plan and POTUS just got infected. Where would we be if we did a Hitler style lock down for 3 weeks back in March? It would have been gone in April. Think about it
You really typed that? You truly are a fucking idiot. Would have been gone in April? That has to be one of the dumbest statements you’ve ever made and that’s saying something. Do yourself favor and shut up. You’re embarrassing yourself.
Tell me what happens to the virus if everybody locked themselves in their homes for 3 weeks.
It sure as hell doesn’t just magically disappear like you claim. Go cower under your bed and keep lying. A virus will run its course despite your protests.

He took Hydroxichloroquine and erythromycin in May 20, 2020 as preventative maintenance. I guess it didn’t work.
:lol: president Trump told the world himself, that he was doing hydroxychloroquine as a regiment, for preventative measures.

The press did not make it up, it was a corona virus press conference and Trump told the press himself...I watched it live.
It is only because he is the potus that he is sick,you obviously are clueless that he is sick now because of the strong possibility that he has been poisoned by the CiA and the corrupt media is passing it off as Covid related.hydroxyloroquine can’t be effective if someone is poisoning you.Lol.

if he dies,facts will emerge the government murdered him and the lies of it being from Covid will be exposedBy independent news sources not controlled by the corporate controlled media. in this day and age,you can’t assassinate a president in broad daylight anymore with multiple shooters and lie and cover up the facts For over thirty years anymore That it was a lone gunman.in this day and age,there are too many cameras and cell phones.

Same as jfk,trump has been stepping on some powerful toes in Washington,he recently told the truth that no president ever has that wars are started for the defense contractors to make money.this is far too coincidental to happen at this time rightnow just shortly before the election especially sense for four years now the deep state trump has exposed,has been trying to get him out of office and has failed in every attempt.

oh and you mentioned him having the best of care at Walter reed hospital.actually that’s probably the worst place to go considering their history,I guess you are not aware how they participated in a phony autopsy report and coverup of the CIA,s murder of jfk.Lol

I am not so sure he even does have it,this could all be a clever ploy of his to get the sympathy vote from the undecided.

you mentioned

I’m not,I have been very critical of him in the past making lots of people mad around here but facts are facts and because of who the alternative is for potus,same as last time,I am voting for trump same as I did last time for the same reason because the alternative to Trump is five times worse.i hate to even think how many wars would be going on in the Mideast right now if the elite had their way and hitlery been elected as I feared would happen.

We had the most corrupt administration ever at the time under the clintons so it was a no brainer for me to vote for trump which was the first time I ever voted for a president sense I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same.i did so sense unlike every candidate in the past,trump was not a career politicians And I’m glad I did sense again,I hate toeven think of the thought of another Clinton in office, I will do so again as well ONLY because the alternative of Biden is five times worse the fact he went along with everything mass murdererKenyon president Obama did so again,same as last time,it’s a no brainer.

Now if the two choices were between trump and Gary Johnson,I would want nothing to do with trump But that’s not the choices obviously.

the fact that trump came out and told the truth that wars are started all the time so defense contractors can make money and he tore into our corrupt pentagon lately how they try and start wars around the world,I’m starting to like trump more and more now. I like him much better than all these evil motherfucker mass murdering monsters starting from Reagan all the way up to Obama I can say that much,that’s a no brainer especially sense he is the first president sense carter to NOT start any new wars for the elite.

only a fool would like all these trolls on this thread, would ignore how this is all too coincidental and too fishy that he just now gets this alleged deadly virus and Biden does not when he was near him recently just when the election is around the corner and hejust pissed off the elite a couple weeks ago telling the truth our corrupt government always starts wars so the defense contractors can profit from them.Does not take a genius to put two and two together that this is far too coincidental the timing of him getting this alleged deadly virus.he must be doing something right the fact he is starting to remind me a lot of our last great president jfk who was killed because he tried to stop wars from happening and also stepped on some very powerful toes in washington

There is a coup taking place again in Washington against a president obviously but this time they are not using bullets this time because they know even a stupid idiot would not fall for their lies again THIS time that a lone gunman did it,this is the modern way now to try and kill a president.
Trump got it because he he is running around like an idea ignoring all safety measures while Biden has acted safely and ironically has been mocked for weeks by Trump for doing so. Anybody with two eyes could see that Trump was playing with Fire so it was no surprise that he tested positive. All you out there that have been following his lead with the tough guy routine should learn a lesson from this

I can hear Biden now "he just stood there breathing on me like, like, like a great big ole bear, and I couldn't get out the door, it was so terrifying mommy, i mean sister, I mean awwwwww come on mannnnnn you know what I mean, uh wait who are you again ?"

His wife then says "sigh, here we go again, Joe you're the president, and yes you just got back from hunting bears".
If Biden got it from the debate then hell yeah it’s Trumps fault. Are you kidding?! I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. He’s been taking care of himself and being safe and then pompous jackass comes in full of disease and mocks him for wearing a mask. How do you not understand how this thing works yet?! Unbelievable!
How do you not know how freedom of choice works ??? Do you think that you need to hold Bidens feeble hand, and guide him to every choice he makes ?? That's what many are hoping for in a Biden presidency.
Hold his hand? What are you talking about. I see a responsible leader acting appropriately during a pandemic who is healthy and I see a pompous ass acting wreckless during a pandemic who is now in the hospital. Their choices speak for themselves
Well get ready for the lock down of the century if Biden becomes (gag), the POTUS. You think Hitler was bad ? You ain't seen nothing yet. This country will spin out of control, and then back into control but in a Nazi kind of way... The possibility of wars will break out from within. It's gonna be everything the leftist have dreamed of. Becareful what you ask for, because you just might get it, then what ??
We are 6 months in under your plan and POTUS just got infected. Where would we be if we did a Hitler style lock down for 3 weeks back in March? It would have been gone in April. Think about it
You really typed that? You truly are a fucking idiot. Would have been gone in April? That has to be one of the dumbest statements you’ve ever made and that’s saying something. Do yourself favor and shut up. You’re embarrassing yourself.
Tell me what happens to the virus if everybody locked themselves in their homes for 3 weeks.
It sure as hell doesn’t just magically disappear like you claim. Go cower under your bed and keep lying. A virus will run its course despite your protests.
Why wouldn’t it magically disappear?

Millions of people have contracted Covid, while wearing masks, and social distancing, and not going to social gatherings, and washing their hands.

"Karma" for those that followed all the rules? Dumb post.

Karma for those who didn't.

Right.... what about the millions who did, and still got it? Like me? I followed all your dumb rules, and still got it.

Please explain.

If everyone who followed the rules didn't get it, and the one who didn't got the virus.... then it's Karma.

If people get the virus, whether they follow the rules or not, that's not Karma. That's a bunch of rules that are stupid and ineffective.

Karma...it catches up to you.
When you do nothing but put hate out in the world--like you do--it comes back and hits you.
Don't like it...change if you can.
Its as simple as that.

So take your own advice? I've seen you spread hate on here multiple times in the last 2 days.

But again, if Corona is hitting everyone, whether they follow the rules or not, then it isn't Karma. It's just bad ineffective rules, that do nothing.

Unfortunately for you, Karma doesn't work that way....You'll see.

you mentioned

Now you’ve proven you’re nothing but an ignorant leftist shill. Italy did that and what happened? Viruses do not just magically disappear because you and your Dim masters say so. My God, you really are this stupid. STFU, and let adults talk.

you mentioned

Now you’ve proven you’re nothing but an ignorant leftist shill. Italy did that and what happened? Viruses do not just magically disappear because you and your Dim masters say so. My God, you really are this stupid. STFU, and let adults talk.
No Italy didn’t do that. No country has done that. I’m asking a hypothetical which seems to be going right over your head. The virus is contagious for up to 14 days. If everybody locked themselves in their homes for 3 weeks how does the virus spread? It doesn’t, it’s not possible. The fact that you can’t acknowledge that simple fact shows that you are completely lost in this conversation. Stop wasting my time now.

Your post of course will fall on death ears by the dem worshipping Trump haters here of course the fact that whistle blowing doctors mean nothing to them as evidence just what the idiot box in the living room is the only evidence they are interested in.they sure provide comedy relief in their exrtrenme hate of trump don’t they? The logic they use.lol
just know, in a demofks head, one is only an expert if said expert agrees with the demofks. hahahahahhaahahaha insanity by the plenty with them pricks.
Could not have said it better myself,I’m done talking to these trolls,it’s like talking to a wall.

I think you have a problem making complete arguments and explaining yourself. You can keep making these lazy insult arguments but if you’re looking for engagement then you’re going to have to step up your game
son, you have no idea on how to banter in here. you have almost never presented evidence to support your shit. Opinionated is all you are. and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
Exactly,gives standing ovation.

But again, if Corona is hitting everyone, whether they follow the rules or not, then it isn't Karma. It's just bad ineffective rules, that do nothing
Or it’s a virus. I’m 64 and in my lifetime no one has cured a cold! Much less prevented it.

You've been sold a rotten product.
And you bought it a full retail.
Smart.

Yeah, some INSIST on worshipping at the alter of government misinformation. Sad.

Right....like CNN and MSNBC. Real "experts"
And don't hand me your but...but....but....."the CDC says".......

You obviously lack any skills to disseminate the truth from propaganda

Last edited:
You mean how foolish you are to ignore patriotic whistle blowing experts doctors who if they don’t conform to the government,they lose their jobs for being brave to expose their lies,how foolish of you to ignore that the CDc themselves admitted the numbers are inflated,only going by everything the idiot box in the living room tells you,foolish indeed.dont you ever get tired of showing how biased and closed minded you are thst your being lied to by the government as they have for decades to us? Foolish indeed of you that you are correct on.lol
it's all a theat. if a business doesn't care if one wears a mask or not, they lose their license. It's there business, not the local fks. Businesses are only conforming because of the threat of being put out of business. real fking nice huh?
Very true,I am lucky in the fact I am friends with my doctor,I see him outside of the hospital,not just for checkups at the hospital where he works.we do things together.He sees the light as we do,he knows same as we do the msm media is nothing but a tool for the government.He tells me all his doctors are onboard with us that this virus is a hoax,that the numbers are inflated,and knows the truth as we do,the yearly flu virus is five times more deadly and has killed much more people than Covid by leaps and bounds.he also knows masks would be useless against An alleged deadly virus as our corrupt government is brainwashing people to believe.

An alleged deadly virus as the msm media makes it out to be and if he had HIS way,he would not wear one but he HAS to to keep his job or he would lose it if he did not conform to our corrupt authority.
The doctors that have come forward and exposed the corruption of hospitals,those people are hero’s of his same as they are for me.

If the hospital would allowed him to go unmasked, he probably would because he doesn't care who he infects. He's the president you know, he can do anything. Covid patients have to wear masks in the hospital except in their room which has special ventilation to prevent the spread of the disease
Who writes your nonsense?
I’ve been wondering that for years now.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back