Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Donald Trump has no idea what his "rigged election" talk could unleash

1.Reuters got caught rigging their own damn poll
2.We know that the DNC,Media,Hillary campaign rigged it so SHE would win
3.Trump knows EXACTLY what he is doing!

Yall ain't caught on yet have you?

Think about who Trumps base is! Pissed off white folks mostly men....he is throwing this idea about a rigged election out there vs a candidate 61% of the population finds to be a LIAR on purpose! He is betting if she does "win" that there will be riots,marches in the streets and guns taken out of the gun cabinets quicker than lightning! Think about it. He has lit a fire under the ass of Americans who see the system is against them,doesn't care about them and panders to everyone but them! Its brilliant it truly is. I can't wait for November! At the same time he is running as the law and order candidate he is saying the election could be rigged.....READ BETWEEN THE LINES! He is saying he and only he can fix a mess if riots occur! The man is not a politician but damn if he ain't smart as hell! Fire your base up with the fact that rigging has already happened via the DNC/Media/Hillary campaign and that the election will be rigged as well get them nice and pissed off then you "lose" in November legit or not the bitch will NEVER be ale to control the pissed off base of Trump....its just a brilliant move on Trumps part. I admire the man he's got some great strategic plans.

Just before the [2012] election, we asked a national sample of respondents about the likelihood of voter fraud if their preferred presidential candidate did not win. About 50% said fraud would have been very or somewhat likely. When asked if someone was using "dirty tricks" in the election, about 85% believed that some candidate, campaign or political group was.

Take THAT and add to the fact you have a LIAR for the dem candidate and 61% of the population finds her untrustworthy mixed with rigged elections! Ah the smell of victory is near. ONE PARTY RULE! Fuhrer Trump! It scares the libtard bastards it excites me!

No. Trump is so stupid that he doesn't understand the presidential election is run state by state. Rigging the electronic ballots and counters would take a very sophisticated operation by someone like the Russians.

Just before the [2012] election, we asked a national sample of respondents about the likelihood of voter fraud if their preferred presidential candidate did not win. About 50% said fraud would have been very or somewhat likely. When asked if someone was using "dirty tricks" in the election, about 85% believed that some candidate, campaign or political group was.

Take THAT and add to the fact you have a LIAR for the dem candidate and 61% of the population finds her untrustworthy mixed with rigged elections! Ah the smell of victory is near. ONE PARTY RULE! Fuhrer Trump! It scares the libtard bastards it excites me!
I have withdrawn my support for Trump i initially had.He doesnt appear to be any different than Hellery the fact he is a supporter of Israel. You didnt know about that one did you?

He appears to be same as Obama,just telling the american people what they want to hear but has no intention of doing what he says as well.

I now dont care which one wins.

Think about who Trumps base is! Pissed off white folks mostly men....he is throwing this idea about a rigged election out there vs a candidate 61% of the population finds to be a LIAR on purpose! He is betting if she does "win" that there will be riots,marches in the streets and guns taken out of the gun cabinets quicker than lightning! Think about it. He has lit a fire under the ass of Americans who see the system is against them,doesn't care about them and panders to everyone but them! Its brilliant it truly is. I can't wait for November! At the same time he is running as the law and order candidate he is saying the election could be rigged.....READ BETWEEN THE LINES! He is saying he and only he can fix a mess if riots occur! The man is not a politician but damn if he ain't smart as hell! Fire your base up with the fact that rigging has already happened via the DNC/Media/Hillary campaign and that the election will be rigged as well get them nice and pissed off then you "lose" in November legit or not the bitch will NEVER be ale to control the pissed off base of Trump....its just a brilliant move on Trumps part. I admire the man he's got some great strategic plans.
The old "Stab in the Back" ploy, eh? Should we expect a fire in Washington soon?

The old "Stab in the Back" ploy, eh? Should we expect a fire in Washington soon?
I don't think we will need a fire....his ENTIRE campaign has been about how the white working class has gotten shit on....go back and think about it. Put all these pieces together.

Then why run?
Oh I think he would love to win outright and legit but he either sees the rigging going on OR knows he will never be allowed to take office and is getting ready to do what he has to do to take power. MILLIONS of us will support a strong leader.

I don't think we will need a fire....his ENTIRE campaign has been about how the white working class has gotten shit on....go back and think about it. Put all these pieces together.
So, this time no fire. Check.

Unless you consider a real or make believe rigged election is one....either way I don't care. :) I prefer him to take power the bloody way thousands if not millions killed trying to stop us from taking back whats ours....ah it really excites me! Our own Ein Reich,Ein Volk,Ein Fuhrer!

Unless you consider a real or make believe rigged election is one....either way I don't care. :) I prefer him to take power the bloody way thousands if not millions killed trying to stop us from taking back whats ours....ah it really excites me! Our own Ein Reich,Ein Volk,Ein Fuhrer!
You forgot, "Ein Trump".

You forgot, "Ein Trump".
Well Ein Fuhrer is Leader in German so. Trumpeinfuhrer! :D

What the fuck is wrong with you? Not only should people like you not participate in politics but you shouldn't breed either.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Not only should people like you not participate in politics but you shouldn't breed either.
You scared? You should be. I love my family and friends but I have ZERO empathy for any person enemy or otherwise that gets in my way! :) I do believe they call that psychopathic.....

You scared? You should be. I love my family and friends but I have ZERO empathy for any person enemy or otherwise that gets in my way! :) I do believe they call that psychopathic.....
You should be locked up in the looney bin for the rest of your useless life if human life means that little to you.

You should be locked up in the looney bin for the rest of your useless life if human life means that little to you.
LOL only to my enemies or those that get in my way.I am glad I scare you. I am a soldier and will do what a soldier must do.

LOL only to my enemies or those that get in my way.I am glad I scare you. I am a soldier and will do what a soldier must do.
You talk like a terrorist wanting blood and anarchy, not an American.

I get the feeling rigged election is going to be the new Benghazi.
And that's the DNC/Hillary's campaigns fault. Do you agree they cheated Bernie? We ALL saw the wikileaks stuff.....pretty damning she opened the gate by cheating...not that I care I just want Trump as this countries leader.
You talk like a terrorist wanting blood and anarchy, not an American.

Oh I am both. I am part of that pissed off white working class and I have looked forward to the day we can exact some revenge.

Oh I am both. I am part of that pissed off white working class and I have looked forward to the day we can exact some revenge.
There is an ancient Japanese saying: "When you seek revenge, dig two graves". It is implied that one is for yourself. Should this bunch of angry people you claim to speak for decide to embark on campaign of domestic terrorism they will die and accomplish nothing. Of course it's all talk, people like you always envision themselves the general and never the cannon fodder.

Forum List

Back