Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

I was in the Army in El Paso at Ft Bliss and got thrown out of a bar because I was with a black friend No changes now Still racist

They knew y'all were faggots, bitch.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.

Even an idiot like you should be able to see the connection between Trump's racist rants and crazed gun nut shooters.
Even the leftist ones? The ones you bozos pretend doesn't exist?

Remember, kids -- when a minority or a Muslim commits a crime, their beliefs have nothing to do with it.

But if a white conservative commits a crime, it's the fault of every white conservative.

There's a red hat behind you! BOOGA BOOGA!!

no such thing as hate speech,,,
Almost EVERY time trump opens his mouth hate drools out
You're looking in a mirror, Ed.
Smart money says it's odds on you are a trump supporter of the hate coming from his mouth
There's no hate coming from Trump. You hear it because you filter everything through your own hatred.
Go right away to a doctor Buy a hearing aid You're going deaf if you can't hear the hate coming from that slimebags mouth
I've been on the internet for, like, 20 years.

You are one of the most insane, hateful, unhinged leftists I've ever come across.

You're looking in a mirror, Ed.
Smart money says it's odds on you are a trump supporter of the hate coming from his mouth
There's no hate coming from Trump. You hear it because you filter everything through your own hatred.
What's not to hate about you racist bastards?? You're the haters of black and brown alike I don't think you're one of those good people like scump talks about Either is smoker
we dont hate brown or black people,,,,

so it is you with all the hate in your heart,,

thanks for admitting it
You don't?? And pigs fly You're a party of racists and haters and the proof is out there for all to see Have you really listened to Trump ? Send them home ,,a mexican invasion etc etc etc ???
No, that's the voices in your head.

You shouldn't listen to them. They lie.

What's not to hate about you racist bastards?? You're the haters of black and brown alike I don't think you're one of those good people like scump talks about Either is smoker

thanks for admitting it
You don't?? And pigs fly You're a party of racists and haters and the proof is out there for all to see Have you really listened to Trump ? Send them home ,,a mexican invasion etc etc etc ???
first off I am not a republican or a democrat, I am an american,,,

and youre the only one I see pushing hate,,,and the send them home thing is just that, if they want to come here there are legal ways to do it,,,

and why are you bashing trump?? Obama deported more people and is the one that started the separation of families not trump ...

your hypocrisy is noted

You support Trump. You are a republican even if you are too embarrassed to admit it.
Hey, you remember during the W Admin, when liberals claimed to understand nuance and condemned binary thinking?

How'd that turn out?

Crappy dodge.

Fact is, since 1998 there have been a grand total of THREE regular church goers who were mass shooters.

Out of how many? 268 in 2018 alone per your claim.
What are the religious views of mass public shooters? - Crime Prevention Research Center

I have no religious views.

Now, back on target, the El Paso shooter seems to have been obsessed with hate for immigrants. I wonder where that came from?
Do you morons really think that no one was ever racist before Trump?

Sorry, wrong word...do you morons really feel that no one was ever racist before Trump?

You are right. Trump carries on the most rememberable traditions of George Wallace.
Well, that's just stupid.

"I don't consider myself racist. I consider people who call other people racist to be racist" George Wallace, 1968, Person to Person interview.

Sound familiar?
Yup. The first part sounds just like his fellow Democrats today. And the other part is undoubtedly correct when the people screeching RACIST are doing so to silence opposition due to their inability to form a rational argument.

Wow, that didn't turn out like you hoped, did it?

Tramp called hispanics "invaders" ....
No, he didn’t. Without lies democrats would have nothing to say.
LIAR!
Without lying about Democrats CON$ervoFascists would have nothing to say.
He has described groups of immigrants as “infestations,” declared in his campaign kickoff that many of those coming from Mexico were “rapists,“deemed a caravan of Hispanic migrants as invaders and wondered why the United States accepted so many immigrants from “s---hole countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and African nations.
Trump calls migrant caravans "invasion" at campaign rally
BTW, did you catch at the end when he asked, "how do you stop these people from crossing the border?" and one in the audience shouts "shoot 'em" and he stops and laughs as he points to the guy for recognition and says "only in the panhandle can you get away with saying that" and the hate filled crowd cheers. That was the Tramp hate rally shortly before the El Paso shooting.

So telling it like it is, is racist? We're on track for more than a million foreigners invading our country just this year. I know you commies want to import millions of government dependent people, most of the American people don't.

I have no religious views.

Now, back on target, the El Paso shooter seems to have been obsessed with hate for immigrants. I wonder where that came from?

Sorry, wrong word...do you morons really feel that no one was ever racist before Trump?

You are right. Trump carries on the most rememberable traditions of George Wallace.

"I don't consider myself racist. I consider people who call other people racist to be racist" George Wallace, 1968, Person to Person interview.

Sound familiar?
Democrats are all racists.

As is yesterday’s mass murderer.

Details
Ooops.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.

Even an idiot like you should be able to see the connection between Trump's racist rants and crazed gun nut shooters.
The shooter was a registered Democrat.

Details
Well, this story's gonna get buried by the media.

Gee, perhaps the left should start enforcing our border laws if they don't like vigilantes. Duh!

And a by product of all this hate is Russians dancing in the street knowing their support of trump is dividing America

Only ones I see carrying Putins water are commies like you, you lost the election now STFU.

Texas How TF can you say that Didn't you hear Schmucko in the WH praise his pal Putin ? Believes him rather than FBI And ""why would putin lie""
The American Left has been kissing Soviet ass since the 1950s. It's simply not believable to say leftists don't support the totalitarian elements in Russia now.

Sound familiar?

Details

You are desperate aren't you?
The truth is desperation?

Look, Slappy, I know you and your fellow drones want REALLY REALLY REALLY A LOT to pin this crazy guy on Trump, somehow...but he's simply not a Republican.

Apples and oranges commie. We can prosecute cartel members, courts have ruled prosecution of a criminal for not registering a firearm is unconstitutional, because registration is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights to not incriminate themselves.

Don't be silly. Cartels will do what they want regardless of what our laws are. You don't think that is a logical statement?
You're THIS close to having a revelation.

Smart money says you'll veer off before you get there.

Revelation? You mean the revelation that just because no law is 100% effective at preventing the crime it was enacted for doesn't mean that law is not helpful in reducing that crime. I was hoping you would be sneaking up on that revelation dumb ass.

A law that's designed to criminalize the everyday activities of lawful gun owners and has no meaningful enforcement mechanism to curb criminal activity is worthless and is designed to control the law abiding, not criminal activity. Even a moron like you should be able to see that.

It's a good thing that universal background checks are none of those things.

Now you're just lying. Gun owners loan their guns to other hunters or new shooters all the time. Under your commie law that would be illegal without two background checks, one for the person the gun is loaned to and another to return it to the owner. Both checks require a fee and without getting them, both people are considered felons. So shove your lies commie, reasonable people ain't buying your propaganda.

Yeah you white nationalists don't hate brown and black folk just like trump? Guarantee you do Take that to the bank
Prove I'm a white nationalist.

Da Rules:

1. You have to use things I've actually said. And provide links.

2. UR A TRUMP SUPPROTER is not proof. Don't even bother.

Ready, go!

thanks for admitting it

I don't listen to what trump is saying I watch what he does ..and what he lets his white hate groups get away with

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Yes, trump did infest America with guns and white nationalists. I remember just some 30 months ago before Trump was president he was passing out bullets at rallies. And the 20 years before that when he was not a politician, building all those great hotels. I remember at each opening Trump giving KKK members in their robes the honor of cutting the ribbon.

From that TV show where they fired and humiliated black people to all his hard work making sure all his hotels sold guns to whitey.

You are right, trump created all thes ed problems as a businessman.
Hey pinhead, the title includes the GOP and the NRA along with Tramp, I could include scum like Russia Limbaugh in there also as spreading the hate, but as even you well know they merely primed the pume, Tramp made pure hate socially acceptable.
And so, instead of eschewing the hate you condemn, you choose to wallow in it.

How is it you claim to hold the moral high ground, exactly?

Sound familiar?

Details

You are desperate aren't you?
The truth is desperation?

Look, Slappy, I know you and your fellow drones want REALLY REALLY REALLY A LOT to pin this crazy guy on Trump, somehow...but he's simply not a Republican.
You might be right although I don't think so but he imo was inspired by trump fanning the flames of division

The Sheriff in Tucson blamed Rush Limbaugh for the shooting of Gabby Giffords even though the shooter was able to obtain a firearm while schizophrenic.
Russia Limbaugh has been spreading hate for more than 30 years. He primed the pump for Tramp to bring hate mainstream.
Speaking of spreading hate for 30 years, how old are you?
Physically? No telling.

Emotionally? He's about 5.
Which would make me 4 years older than you, meister and Tramp combined!
Really? Is that the best you've got? "NO U!!"

Run along, child. Or stay and continue to be mocked as the idiot you are. I'm good either way.

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations

OH and the NRA is a joke and backs common sense gun laws too,,,

They oppose universal background checks and advocate for blind people to have gun permits. Doesn't sound very common sense to me.

youve always been one dumb kunt,,,
we went over this before, the NRA are the ones behind background checks and have never opposed them,,,
I even provided their link to back it up,,

now scurry off to what ever hole you climbed out of,,,,

Here Is the NRA statement opposing universal background checks
NRA-ILA | Universal Background Checks
Deceptively marketed to the public as a way to keep guns from dangerous people, "universal" background check legislation is instead a broadside against lawful firearm ownership in America, setting cruel traps for common and innocent firearm-related conduct and banning an entire class of law-abiding adults from certain gun purchases.

What exactly is the difference between universal background checks and checks only from licensed dealer sales?

Universal background checks do not work because there is no record of a firearms existence. I have gun I inherited from my grandfather. If I want to give it to my son, I would have to have a background check on my son. What would happen if I chose not to do this? Who would know?

If a gangbanger wants to buy a Tec 9 for a drive-by, do you think they will bother getting a background check before purchasing the weapon?

Some of you libtards are honed to the fine edge of beach ball!

Yeah you white nationalists don't hate brown and black folk just like trump? Guarantee you do Take that to the bank
Prove I'm a white nationalist.

Da Rules:

1. You have to use things I've actually said. And provide links.

2. UR A TRUMP SUPPROTER is not proof. Don't even bother.

Ready, go!

thanks for admitting it

I don't listen to what trump is saying I watch what he does ..and what he lets his white hate groups get away with

Name 1 white hate group Trump sanctions.
Your dumbass can't name 1 white hate group period without Google, I bet.
I only know of 2, and 1 my grandma was about to kill 3 of them.

And meanwhile Putin is a dancing fool So glad he helped trump win to bring on the greatest division of Americans ever since the war between north and south When will he say white nationalism is wrong ? That there are no good people there?

Forum List

Back