Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

The Sheriff in Tucson blamed Rush Limbaugh for the shooting of Gabby Giffords even though the shooter was able to obtain a firearm while schizophrenic.
Russia Limbaugh has been spreading hate for more than 30 years. He primed the pump for Tramp to bring hate mainstream.
Speaking of spreading hate for 30 years, how old are you?
Physically? No telling.

Emotionally? He's about 5.
Which would make me 4 years older than you, meister and Tramp combined!

The Sheriff in Tucson blamed Rush Limbaugh for the shooting of Gabby Giffords even though the shooter was able to obtain a firearm while schizophrenic.
Russia Limbaugh has been spreading hate for more than 30 years. He primed the pump for Tramp to bring hate mainstream.
Speaking of spreading hate for 30 years, how old are you?
Physically? No telling.

Emotionally? He's about 5.
Which would make me 4 years older than you, meister and Tramp combined!
Older and none the wiser. I call bullshit. Ain't no way unless you're some old Bolshevik that came here in the 30s.

Not all democrats are commies like you.

Better Red than Dead ???

Is that the new commiecrat slogan? It fits you very well.

Given a choice Trump and his followers would be the last place I'd go .Morons racists liars that can't admit the harm they're doing to America. From Trump to McConnell republicans are afraid to stand up to them They wag their tails like trained dogs and say "can I have another?""

Good, the best place for you to go is Cuba or North Korea.

Think I'd get along wit Un trumps pal ?

No doubt, right up to the point he finds our how disloyal your are. Then another commie bites the dust.

Last edited:
You can't force a cartel member to obey drug laws either, but those laws still help.

Apples and oranges commie. We can prosecute cartel members, courts have ruled prosecution of a criminal for not registering a firearm is unconstitutional, because registration is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights to not incriminate themselves.

Don't be silly. Cartels will do what they want regardless of what our laws are. You don't think that is a logical statement?
You're THIS close to having a revelation.

Smart money says you'll veer off before you get there.

Revelation? You mean the revelation that just because no law is 100% effective at preventing the crime it was enacted for doesn't mean that law is not helpful in reducing that crime. I was hoping you would be sneaking up on that revelation dumb ass.

A law that's designed to criminalize the everyday activities of lawful gun owners and has no meaningful enforcement mechanism to curb criminal activity is worthless and is designed to control the law abiding, not criminal activity. Even a moron like you should be able to see that.

It's a good thing that universal background checks are none of those things.

There's no way these shootings aren't orchestrated and contrived. They're coming for the guns, y'all.

It looks like it's time to stand up or be oppressed to me.

Solution: Hang all people that advocate taking your guns away.

Is it time for that, or what?

OldLady

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Yes, trump did infest America with guns and white nationalists. I remember just some 30 months ago before Trump was president he was passing out bullets at rallies. And the 20 years before that when he was not a politician, building all those great hotels. I remember at each opening Trump giving KKK members in their robes the honor of cutting the ribbon.

From that TV show where they fired and humiliated black people to all his hard work making sure all his hotels sold guns to whitey.

You are right, trump created all thes ed problems as a businessman.
Hey pinhead, the title includes the GOP and the NRA along with Tramp, I could include scum like Russia Limbaugh in there also as spreading the hate, but as even you well know they merely primed the pume, Tramp made pure hate socially acceptable.

So you preferred they assassinate cops like they did during Obama?
Another typical Right-wing-nut Straw Man.

They knew y'all were faggots, bitch.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.

Even an idiot like you should be able to see the connection between Trump's racist rants and crazed gun nut shooters.
The shooter was a registered Democrat.

Details

I had never heard of that site until now, so I looked up myself. They listed me as living in a town I have never lived in, and only listed one employer from 1986. I never even heard of half the people listed as my family and friends.

I was in the Army in El Paso at Ft Bliss and got thrown out of a bar because I was with a black friend No changes now Still racist

They knew y'all were faggots, bitch.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.
Yeah you white nationalists don't hate brown and black folk just like trump? Guarantee you do Take that to the bank
Prove I'm a white nationalist.

Da Rules:

1. You have to use things I've actually said. And provide links.

2. UR A TRUMP SUPPROTER is not proof. Don't even bother.

Ready, go!

no such thing as hate speech,,,
Almost EVERY time trump opens his mouth hate drools out
You're looking in a mirror, Ed.
Smart money says it's odds on you are a trump supporter of the hate coming from his mouth
There's no hate coming from Trump. You hear it because you filter everything through your own hatred.
What's not to hate about you racist bastards?? You're the haters of black and brown alike I don't think you're one of those good people like scump talks about Either is smoker
You're almost certainly insane. I don't hate anybody. That's you projecting your hatred and rage on others.

Almost EVERY time trump opens his mouth hate drools out
You're looking in a mirror, Ed.
Smart money says it's odds on you are a trump supporter of the hate coming from his mouth
There's no hate coming from Trump. You hear it because you filter everything through your own hatred.
What's not to hate about you racist bastards?? You're the haters of black and brown alike I don't think you're one of those good people like scump talks about Either is smoker
You're almost certainly insane. I don't hate anybody. That's you projecting your hatred and rage on others.
thats what he does,,,he says how much he hates you and trump and then accuses you of hate,,,

weird if you ask me

There's no way these shootings aren't orchestrated and contrived. They're coming for the guns, y'all.

It looks like it's time to stand up or be oppressed to me.

Solution: Hang all people that advocate taking your guns away.

Is it time for that, or what?

OldLady

There are two alternative cites that predicted this two week ago.

Universal is a commie catch phrase that everyone knows is shorthand for BULLSHIT. You can't force a black market gun dealer to do background checks any more that you can prosecute a criminal for not registering a firearm.

You can't force a cartel member to obey drug laws either, but those laws still help.

Apples and oranges commie. We can prosecute cartel members, courts have ruled prosecution of a criminal for not registering a firearm is unconstitutional, because registration is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights to not incriminate themselves.

Don't be silly. Cartels will do what they want regardless of what our laws are. You don't think that is a logical statement?
You're THIS close to having a revelation.

Smart money says you'll veer off before you get there.

Revelation? You mean the revelation that just because no law is 100% effective at preventing the crime it was enacted for doesn't mean that law is not helpful in reducing that crime. I was hoping you would be sneaking up on that revelation dumb ass.
Yup, I called it. You veered off.

The revelation which you're doing your damnedest to run away from is "criminals don't obey laws".

Why do you want to strip law-abiding Americans for the actions of criminals?

I'll give you a hint: You don't give a shit about the victims of gun crime. You just want people disarmed against leftist totalitarianism.

Bad Commie. No dictatorship for you!

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Yes, trump did infest America with guns and white nationalists. I remember just some 30 months ago before Trump was president he was passing out bullets at rallies. And the 20 years before that when he was not a politician, building all those great hotels. I remember at each opening Trump giving KKK members in their robes the honor of cutting the ribbon.

From that TV show where they fired and humiliated black people to all his hard work making sure all his hotels sold guns to whitey.

You are right, trump created all thes ed problems as a businessman.
Hey pinhead, the title includes the GOP and the NRA along with Tramp, I could include scum like Russia Limbaugh in there also as spreading the hate, but as even you well know they merely primed the pume, Tramp made pure hate socially acceptable.

You actually spread more hate than anyone else here.

Forum List

Back