Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.
Yeah you white nationalists don't hate brown and black folk just like trump? Guarantee you do Take that to the bank
Prove I'm a white nationalist.

Da Rules:

1. You have to use things I've actually said. And provide links.

2. UR A TRUMP SUPPROTER is not proof. Don't even bother.

Ready, go!
There's no hate coming from Trump. You hear it because you filter everything through your own hatred.
What's not to hate about you racist bastards?? You're the haters of black and brown alike I don't think you're one of those good people like scump talks about Either is smoker
we dont hate brown or black people,,,,

so it is you with all the hate in your heart,,

thanks for admitting it
You don't?? And pigs fly You're a party of racists and haters and the proof is out there for all to see Have you really listened to Trump ? Send them home ,,a mexican invasion etc etc etc ???
No, that's the voices in your head.

You shouldn't listen to them. They lie.
I don't listen to what trump is saying I watch what he does ..and what he lets his white hate groups get away with
Really? How many times has he interfered with investigations in "white hate group" crimes and ordered the suspects released?

Oh, yes. None.

You really are crazy. Get help.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.
Yeah you white nationalists don't hate brown and black folk just like trump? Guarantee you do Take that to the bank

Da Rules:

Ready, go!
What's not to hate about you racist bastards?? You're the haters of black and brown alike I don't think you're one of those good people like scump talks about Either is smoker

thanks for admitting it
You don't?? And pigs fly You're a party of racists and haters and the proof is out there for all to see Have you really listened to Trump ? Send them home ,,a mexican invasion etc etc etc ???

I don't listen to what trump is saying I watch what he does ..and what he lets his white hate groups get away with

Name 1 white hate group Trump sanctions.
Your dumbass can't name 1 white hate group period without Google, I bet.
I only know of 2, and 1 my grandma was about to kill 3 of them.
You white supremacists know the names

Well, that's just stupid.

"I don't consider myself racist. I consider people who call other people racist to be racist" George Wallace, 1968, Person to Person interview.

Sound familiar?
Democrats are all racists.

As is yesterday’s mass murderer.

Details

You are desperate aren't you?
The truth is desperation?

Look, Slappy, I know you and your fellow drones want REALLY REALLY REALLY A LOT to pin this crazy guy on Trump, somehow...but he's simply not a Republican.
You might be right although I don't think so but he imo was inspired by trump fanning the flames of division
Look at what the left has been saying about white conservatives since before the election. Look at the things you're saying right now.

Do you think all this is inclusive? Do you think you're not trying to fan the flames of division?

You need to calm the fuck down, Skippy.

Da Rules:

Ready, go!

thanks for admitting it

You're dismissed as the stupid, lying bastard you are.

"I don't consider myself racist. I consider people who call other people racist to be racist" George Wallace, 1968, Person to Person interview.

Sound familiar?

Details

Look, Slappy, I know you and your fellow drones want REALLY REALLY REALLY A LOT to pin this crazy guy on Trump, somehow...but he's simply not a Republican.
You might be right although I don't think so but he imo was inspired by trump fanning the flames of division
Look at what the left has been saying about white conservatives since before the election. Look at the things you're saying right now.

Do you think all this is inclusive? Do you think you're not trying to fan the flames of division?

Name names david What neo nazi groups are you familiar with ?

OH and the NRA is a joke and backs common sense gun laws too,,,

They oppose universal background checks and advocate for blind people to have gun permits. Doesn't sound very common sense to me.

youve always been one dumb kunt,,,
we went over this before, the NRA are the ones behind background checks and have never opposed them,,,
I even provided their link to back it up,,

now scurry off to what ever hole you climbed out of,,,,

Here Is the NRA statement opposing universal background checks
NRA-ILA | Universal Background Checks
Deceptively marketed to the public as a way to keep guns from dangerous people, "universal" background check legislation is instead a broadside against lawful firearm ownership in America, setting cruel traps for common and innocent firearm-related conduct and banning an entire class of law-abiding adults from certain gun purchases.

What exactly is the difference between universal background checks and checks only from licensed dealer sales?

Universal is a commie catch phrase that everyone knows is shorthand for BULLSHIT. You can't force a black market gun dealer to do background checks any more that you can prosecute a criminal for not registering a firearm.

You can't force a cartel member to obey drug laws either, but those laws still help.

How do they help?

Da Rules:

Ready, go!

thanks for admitting it

Yeah, you got nothing, derp!
You failed beyond my expectations. :eek:

Details

Name names david What neo nazi groups are you familiar with ?
None. Neo-Nazis are morons. All race supremacists are.

And white supremacists are not nearly as prevalent as the media tells you they are. They're powerless and deserve to sink into obscurity.

BUT YOU STUPID FUCKERS KEEP TALKING ABOUT THEM AND GIVING THEM ATTENTION. You're all retarded.

Da Rules:

Ready, go!

thanks for admitting it

Why don't you answer the question and stop running?

Da Rules:

Ready, go!

I'm a lot of things but none of the above But yes I do hate I hate lying scum, trump and his supporters

Da Rules:

Ready, go!

I'm a lot of things but none of the above But yes I do hate I hate lying scum, trump and his supporters
And those who want to bring America down

Da Rules:

Ready, go!

I thought hate was wrong, though.

Oh, wait -- YOUR hate is good and righteous and holy.

Yes, leftists throughout history have sought to justify their hatred of those who stand in the way of their intended totalitarianism.

Because it's easier to put someone in a mass grave if you hate them...right?

So...you hate Democrats?

Now I'll be leaving you followers of racist Trump Going out to enjoy the best steak on LI and having a Glen Livit

Da Rules:

Ready, go!

just remember that we and god still love you,,,,

So...you hate Democrats?
I was a republican even voted for GWB in 2000 my last repub vote Some things dems are for I'm against but no matter what ,when I see Trump as president it sickens me

white nationalist terrorism is a national emergency. for every US leader who wakes up Monday, and decides to do nothing, there's blood on your hands!
These shooters, contemplating mass slaughter, take note of their government's inaction, and they infer this silence as endorsement

So...you hate Democrats?
I was a republican even voted for GWB in 2000 my last repub vote Some things dems are for I'm against but no matter what ,when I see Trump as president it sickens me

Yet you'd beg Hillary to sit on your face.

just remember that we and god still love you,,,,
I have my doubts about you and God ? Maybe

So...you hate Democrats?

Yet you'd beg Hillary to sit on your face.
LOL Think trumps wife sits on his?

Forum List

Back