Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

how many more? HOW MANY MORE, MR PRESIDENT? NO MOOOOOOOOOORE!
Suggestions?

Why do Dems / snowflakes believe disarming law-abiding citizens is the answer...?
As I've explained before, they don't actually give a shit about the victims of gun crime. See their silence on black-on-black crime for proof.

No, they want law-abiding people disarmed so they'll be helpless against leftist totalitarianism.

how many more? HOW MANY MORE, MR PRESIDENT? NO MOOOOOOOOOORE!
Suggestions?

Why do Dems / snowflakes believe disarming law-abiding citizens is the answer...?
As I've explained before, they don't actually give a shit about the victims of gun crime. See their silence on black-on-black crime for proof.

No, they want law-abiding people disarmed so they'll be helpless against leftist totalitarianism.
If they keep it up, we're going to have to get rid of them in order to move on.

‪This is a dark day in America. Less than 24 hours ago, it was El Paso. Today, Dayton. Tomorrow? These lives lost are an immediate and tragic consequence of racism and bigotry being used to divide us. Enough. We are one nation. We must stand together and end this madness.‬

When hate arrived in El Paso, the community responded with love, with strength, and with courage. Donating more food than we could eat. Donating more blood than anyone could have anticipated.

You can't force a cartel member to obey drug laws either, but those laws still help.

Apples and oranges commie. We can prosecute cartel members, courts have ruled prosecution of a criminal for not registering a firearm is unconstitutional, because registration is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights to not incriminate themselves.

Don't be silly. Cartels will do what they want regardless of what our laws are. You don't think that is a logical statement?
You're THIS close to having a revelation.

Smart money says you'll veer off before you get there.

Revelation? You mean the revelation that just because no law is 100% effective at preventing the crime it was enacted for doesn't mean that law is not helpful in reducing that crime. I was hoping you would be sneaking up on that revelation dumb ass.
Yup, I called it. You veered off.

The revelation which you're doing your damnedest to run away from is "criminals don't obey laws".

Why do you want to strip law-abiding Americans for the actions of criminals?

I'll give you a hint: You don't give a shit about the victims of gun crime. You just want people disarmed against leftist totalitarianism.

Bad Commie. No dictatorship for you!

That's what I clearly stated dumb ass. No law will stop a cartel from selling drugs, but that doesn't mean laws outlawing drug sales by cartels don't help reduce the number of those sales. I can't get much clearer than that. You're so used to saying your ridiculous talking point till you have no idea what it means.

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Shame how colored people are always shooting people up.
The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

Yes. Mass shooters are all white color.

And now they have their own terrorist designation with DHS.

When a New Democratic administration takes charge, these assholes are going to get a whole new appreciation of what government intrusion feels like.

They knew y'all were faggots, bitch.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.

Even an idiot like you should be able to see the connection between Trump's racist rants and crazed gun nut shooters.
Even the leftist ones? The ones you bozos pretend doesn't exist?

Remember, kids -- when a minority or a Muslim commits a crime, their beliefs have nothing to do with it.

But if a white conservative commits a crime, it's the fault of every white conservative.

There's a red hat behind you! BOOGA BOOGA!!

You can't discuss anything without throwing a few whatabouts in there can you. I oppose mass shootings no matter who does them. Just because someone else performs a horrendous act doesn't make a right wing horrendous act OK. Why do you think it could?

Yes, trump did infest America with guns and white nationalists. I remember just some 30 months ago before Trump was president he was passing out bullets at rallies. And the 20 years before that when he was not a politician, building all those great hotels. I remember at each opening Trump giving KKK members in their robes the honor of cutting the ribbon.

From that TV show where they fired and humiliated black people to all his hard work making sure all his hotels sold guns to whitey.

You are right, trump created all thes ed problems as a businessman.
Hey pinhead, the title includes the GOP and the NRA along with Tramp, I could include scum like Russia Limbaugh in there also as spreading the hate, but as even you well know they merely primed the pume, Tramp made pure hate socially acceptable.

You actually spread more hate than anyone else here.
I'm the least hateful person there is.

Don't be silly. Cartels will do what they want regardless of what our laws are. You don't think that is a logical statement?
You're THIS close to having a revelation.

Smart money says you'll veer off before you get there.

Revelation? You mean the revelation that just because no law is 100% effective at preventing the crime it was enacted for doesn't mean that law is not helpful in reducing that crime. I was hoping you would be sneaking up on that revelation dumb ass.

A law that's designed to criminalize the everyday activities of lawful gun owners and has no meaningful enforcement mechanism to curb criminal activity is worthless and is designed to control the law abiding, not criminal activity. Even a moron like you should be able to see that.

It's a good thing that universal background checks are none of those things.

Now you're just lying. Gun owners loan their guns to other hunters or new shooters all the time. Under your commie law that would be illegal without two background checks, one for the person the gun is loaned to and another to return it to the owner. Both checks require a fee and without getting them, both people are considered felons. So shove your lies commie, reasonable people ain't buying your propaganda.

You're wrong.
You haven't read the recently passed H.R.8 , have you?
Here's part of it
“(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to—

“(A) a law enforcement agency or any law enforcement officer, armed private security professional, or member of the armed forces, to the extent the officer, professional, or member is acting within the course and scope of employment and official duties;

“(B) a transfer that is a loan or bona fide gift between spouses, between domestic partners, between parents and their children, including step-parents and their step-children, between siblings, between aunts or uncles and their nieces or nephews, or between grandparents and their grandchildren, if the transferor has no reason to believe that the transferee will use or intends to use the firearm in a crime or is prohibited from possessing firearms under State or Federal law;

And, you can legally temporarily loan your gun to someone else for hunting without a background check if you meet these requirements.

“(F) a temporary transfer if the transferor has no reason to believe that the transferee will use or intends to use the firearm in a crime or is prohibited from possessing firearms under State or Federal law, and the transfer takes place and the transferee’s possession of the firearm is exclusively—

“(i) at a shooting range or in a shooting gallery or other area designated for the purpose of target shooting;

“(ii) while reasonably necessary for the purposes of hunting, trapping, or fishing, if the transferor—

“(I) has no reason to believe that the transferee intends to use the firearm in a place where it is illegal; and

“(II) has reason to believe that the transferee will comply with all licensing and permit requirements for such hunting, trapping, or fishing; or

“(iii) while in the presence of the transferor.

Text - H.R.8 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019

OH and the NRA is a joke and backs common sense gun laws too,,,

They oppose universal background checks and advocate for blind people to have gun permits. Doesn't sound very common sense to me.

youve always been one dumb kunt,,,
we went over this before, the NRA are the ones behind background checks and have never opposed them,,,
I even provided their link to back it up,,

now scurry off to what ever hole you climbed out of,,,,

Here Is the NRA statement opposing universal background checks
NRA-ILA | Universal Background Checks
Deceptively marketed to the public as a way to keep guns from dangerous people, "universal" background check legislation is instead a broadside against lawful firearm ownership in America, setting cruel traps for common and innocent firearm-related conduct and banning an entire class of law-abiding adults from certain gun purchases.

What exactly is the difference between universal background checks and checks only from licensed dealer sales?

Universal background checks do not work because there is no record of a firearms existence. I have gun I inherited from my grandfather. If I want to give it to my son, I would have to have a background check on my son. What would happen if I chose not to do this? Who would know?

If a gangbanger wants to buy a Tec 9 for a drive-by, do you think they will bother getting a background check before purchasing the weapon?

Some of you libtards are honed to the fine edge of beach ball!

There is no record of all those drugs that cartels sell here, but there are still laws concerning the transfer of those drugs.

They knew y'all were faggots, bitch.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.

Even an idiot like you should be able to see the connection between Trump's racist rants and crazed gun nut shooters.

What racist rant? Be specific, with a link!

I'm not playing that game with you. If you are unaware of his racist rants, you are too stupid to discuss anything.

Prove I'm a white nationalist.

Da Rules:

1. You have to use things I've actually said. And provide links.

2. UR A TRUMP SUPPROTER is not proof. Don't even bother.

Ready, go!
No, that's the voices in your head.

You shouldn't listen to them. They lie.
I don't listen to what trump is saying I watch what he does ..and what he lets his white hate groups get away with

Name 1 white hate group Trump sanctions.
Your dumbass can't name 1 white hate group period without Google, I bet.
I only know of 2, and 1 my grandma was about to kill 3 of them.
You white supremacists know the names
You're dismissed as the stupid, lying bastard you are.
I'm a lot of things but none of the above But yes I do hate I hate lying scum, trump and his supporters

You might want to spend a little more energy on figuring out where to put your commas and a little less on your hate. LMAO

Address yourvtitle now. Is that so? Really? I grew up in the soth and guns abounded. They were everywhere you looked. I had several as a child and leared to shoot at an early age. We brought guns show and tell in grammer school. You could buy guns and ammo in wveryvhardware store across tge south. Yet the south was largely democratic and Trump is the same age as I am. So please describe just exactly how your title bears any simblace to any sort of truth.
BTW I've never have been a member of the NRA either. In fact, I never heard of it while growing up. Guns were just a part of the culture as were fishing rods and reels.

Shame how colored people are always shooting people up.
The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

Yes. Mass shooters are all white color.

And now they have their own terrorist designation with DHS.

When a New Democratic administration takes charge, these assholes are going to get a whole new appreciation of what government intrusion feels like.

You commie idiots are funny, note to the ignorant, white is the absence of color and I know no human that fits that description.

Forum List

Back