Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

No....trump did not pull the trigger.....but he did push that 21 year old to the door of that Wal-Mart with his hate rhetoric...

Pete Buttigieg: Mass Shootings Are White Nationalist Terrorism And We Have To Name It And Confront It

Pete taking in the Butt is as clueless as you are.

trump talking mental illness.....he is right....and it starts with him....

Takes one to know one I guess.

Atomwaffen member Texas?

:wtf:

Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

I agree!

EBITGUaX4AAGLVs.jpg

Ed sez: "Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN"

Ed, plz lay off the cannabis and beer combo. It's got you all mixed up. :rolleyes:
Just Glen livit scotch No weed for 30 years
Oh, my bad. It's just that I believe in the Second Amendment for America. Times have changed, and I don't see guns around much any more. I have very sensitive ears, so I stay away from fire crackers and loud noisy firearms. I love the 4th of July displays, however, and if and when I go to see one up close, my ear plugs go with me, so I'm probably not much fun although I dearly love America, and I love the sights of well-done pyrotechnics. Something in my ears makes regular sounds magnified, although I can tolerate human voices singing, whether low or high, and it is comforting, whereas firecrackers and hearing gunshots send shivers up my spine, possibly due to I'm not used to noise and in general don't like harsh sounds. Don't know why.

Ed sez: "Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN"

Ed, plz lay off the cannabis and beer combo. It's got you all mixed up. :rolleyes:
Just Glen livit scotch No weed for 30 years
Oh, my bad. It's just that I believe in the Second Amendment for America. Times have changed, and I don't see guns around much any more. I have very sensitive ears, so I stay away from fire crackers and loud noisy firearms. I love the 4th of July displays, however, and if and when I go to see one up close, my ear plugs go with me, so I'm probably not much fun although I dearly love America, and I love the sights of well-done pyrotechnics. Something in my ears makes regular sounds magnified, although I can tolerate human voices singing, whether low or high, and it is comforting, whereas firecrackers and hearing gunshots send shivers up my spine, possibly due to I'm not used to noise and in general don't like harsh sounds. Don't know why.
Don't like gun shots either Fire works can be beautiful

Other than the police - no armed citizens stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

Last edited:
the left make us memorize the names of white folks who did something a long time ago like Dylan Roof and Tim McVeigh

we should ask them if they can name the 9/11 hijackers off the top of their head!

the left make us memorize the names of white folks who did something a long time ago like Dylan Roof and Tim McVeigh

we should ask them if they can name the 9/11 hijackers off the top of their head!
The saudi friends of trump? Sorry Ask Trump

Other than the police - no citizen with a gun stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

Prove there were any in the area.

Other than the police - no citizen with a gun stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?
Enough different people said they witnessed 3 or 4 others with guns, but nothing came of it. It could be there were people there with guns who were reluctant to take a shot at the shooter for fear of hitting crowded areas. :dunno:

See...there you go.....I feel threatened by that post.....your violent posts are dangerous to me......you need to be banned....

You feel threatened by WORDS from an anonymous poster on a chat board?!

Bwuhahahaha...what a pussy!

Forum List

Back