Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

You're an anonymous cowardly asshole promoting violence on line for others to commit. USMB should ban you for good.

Yes....you are a good fascist...we get it...try not to sell it so hard, we already know you are a fascist.

See, here's the problem. I'm replying to a post where the person is calling for others to shoot innocent people and you're calling me a fascist. Good job.

You are the one calling for people you disagree with to be banned, not me.......let your fascist colors fly my friend......

I also disagree with yelling fire in a crowded theater and fully support those people being thrown out. Banning a poster for promoting violence is not fascist, dickhead.

See...there you go.....I feel threatened by that post.....your violent posts are dangerous to me......you need to be banned....

You feel threatened because I said people who yell fire in a crowded theater should be removed (i.e. thrown out)? Snowflake.

Sounds like the shooter is a sad soul who was propandized by the Democrats fatalism.

https://web.archive.org/web/2019080...cedfb854dbdd7c3559b1c5afa0e15d63402d39934.pdf

The American lifestyle affords our citizens an incredible quality of life. However, our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heading the destruction of our environment by shamelessly overharvesting resources. This has been a problem for decades

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Address yourvtitle now. Is that so? Really? I grew up in the soth and guns abounded. They were everywhere you looked. I had several as a child and leared to shoot at an early age. We brought guns show and tell in grammer school. You could buy guns and ammo in wveryvhardware store across tge south. Yet the south was largely democratic and Trump is the same age as I am. So please describe just exactly how your title bears any simblace to any sort of truth.
BTW I've never have been a member of the NRA either. In fact, I never heard of it while growing up. Guns were just a part of the culture as were fishing rods and reels.
As Tramp says about Mexicans, "they're rapists, they're murders, they bring drugs, and some i guess are nice people," well I guess some murderous gun vermin are nice people too.

This is what I love about the HYPOCRISY of the Right, they can stereotype anybody and anything but they have an absolute shit fit if you stereotype them back!!!!
Funny how every time you quote Trump you can’t back it up with a video.

He has described groups of immigrants as “infestations,”....

Not "groups," just group: illegal ones. Not all members of any race, region, or religion, just those who insist on entering illegally.
So when Tramp said that the majority-black Baltimore district of Rep. Elijah Cummings is a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” where “no human being would want to live,” he was not talking about the residents LIVING in Baltimore as not being human beings but illegal aliens. BULLSHIT!

Not "groups," just group: illegal ones. Not all members of any race, region, or religion, just those who insist on entering illegally.
So when Tramp said that the majority-black Baltimore district of Rep. Elijah Cummings is a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” where “no human being would want to live,” he was not talking about the residents LIVING in Baltimore as not being human beings but illegal aliens. BULLSHIT!
Cummings said Baltimore is drug infested and the people were like zombies.

So Cummings is a racist.

Not about guns or communists Republicans or Democrats, its about promoting hate of your fellow American.

Other than the police - no citizen with a gun stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

Prove there were any in the area.

FOX interviewed a gun carrier who heard the shots but did NOT run to the sound of the gun fire.

OK, and? I probably would have done the same if I weren't in the presence of the shooter. Imagine the possibilities of having a gun in your hand when police are responding to an active shooter. It could not turn out well for a good Samaritan . Using common sense doesn't make a person a coward.

Yes....you are a good fascist...we get it...try not to sell it so hard, we already know you are a fascist.

See, here's the problem. I'm replying to a post where the person is calling for others to shoot innocent people and you're calling me a fascist. Good job.

You are the one calling for people you disagree with to be banned, not me.......let your fascist colors fly my friend......

I also disagree with yelling fire in a crowded theater and fully support those people being thrown out. Banning a poster for promoting violence is not fascist, dickhead.

See...there you go.....I feel threatened by that post.....your violent posts are dangerous to me......you need to be banned....

You feel threatened because I said people who yell fire in a crowded theater should be removed (i.e. thrown out)? Snowflake.

Yep...the violence in your post is obvious.....I feel physically threatened and I am afraid for my safety.........

Words are violence....Violence is Words.....

So...please turn yourself in to the local authorities for the violent attack you just committed against my personhood...

Other than the police - no citizen with a gun stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

FOX interviewed a gun carrier who heard the shots but did NOT run to the sound of the gun fire.

Why should he run at the killer.....? If he had a gun, that is meant to protect him and his family........you guys want the police to deal with the shooters...right?

Besides....if he messed up in anyway....you guys would be all over him.....good for him that he was armed.....too bad for everyone else that the anti-gunners and other left wingers have made everyone so jumpy about helping others in trouble...

And if he had gone after the killer? Actual research shows he would have had a 94% chance of stopping him....

Why?

Because these mass shooters are not looking for a gun fight...they are looking for unarmed, helpless people they can murder. We know from actual experience that when they are confronted....the vast majority of them, especially the solo actors, surrender, commit suicide or run away.....rarely do they stand and fight.

This is why it is important to get rid of gun free zones...the sooner you point a gun at them, the sooner they stop shooting unarmed people...

Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI]

Of all the active shooter events there were 33 at which an armed citizen was present. Of those, Armed Citizens were successful at stopping the Active shooter 75.8% of the time (25 incidents) and were successful in reducing the loss of life in an additional 18.2% (6) of incidents. In only 2 of the 33 incidents (6.1%) was the Armed Citizen(s) not helpful in any way in stopping the active shooter or reducing the loss of life.

Thus the headline of our report that Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events.

In the 2 incidents at which the armed citizen “failed” to stop or slow the active shooter, one is the previously mentioned incident with hunters. The other is an incident in which the CCWer was shot in the back in a Las Vegas Walmart when he failed to identify that there were 2 Active Shooters involved in the attack. He neglected to identify the one that shot him in the back while he was trying to ambush the other perpetrator.

We also decided to look at the breakdown of events that took place in gun free zones and the relative death toll from events in gun free zones vs non-gun-free zones.

Of the 283 incidents in our data pool, we were unable to identify if the event took place in a gun-free zone in a large number (41%) of the events. Most of the events took place at a business, church, home, or other places at which as a rule of law it is not a gun free zone but potentially could have been declared one by the property owner. Without any information in the FBI study or any indication one way or the other from the news reports, we have indicated that event with a question mark.

If you look at all of the Active Shooter events (pie chart on the top) you see that for those which we have the information, almost twice as many took place in gun free zones than not; but realistically the vast majority of those for which we have no information (indicated as ?) are probably NOT gun free zones.

If you isolate just the events at which 8 or more people were killed the data paints a different picture (pie chart on the bottom). In these incidents, 77.8% took place in a gun-free zone suggesting that gun free zones lead to a higher death rate vs active shooter events in general

=====

One of the final metrics we thought was important to consider is the potential tendency for armed citizens to injure or kill innocent people in their attempt to “save the day.” A common point in political discussions is to point out the lack of training of most armed citizens and the decrease in safety inherent in their presence during violent encounters.

As you can see below, however, at the 33 incidents at which Armed Citizens were present, there were zero situations at which the Armed Citizen injured or killed an innocent person. It never happened.

No...he was describing what democrat policies over decades and decades have done to that city...in particular, elijah cummings.....who has been representing that place for decades....and every single democrat who controls that city said the same thing as Trump....

Sounds like the shooter is a sad soul who was propandized by the Democrats fatalism.

Wayback Machine

The American lifestyle affords our citizens an incredible quality of life. However, our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heading the destruction of our environment by shamelessly overharvesting resources. This has been a problem for decades

12 years of left wing education on the environment....

OK, and? I probably would have done the same if I weren't in the presence of the shooter. Imagine the possibilities of having a gun in your hand when police are responding to an active shooter. It could not turn out well for a good Samaritan . Using common sense doesn't make a person a coward.

It has nothing to do with bravery or cowardice,as you well know, but the NRA's self serving answer to gun violence of "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Not only does it sell more guns, the REAL purpose of the NRA, it sells tee shirts too.
file-20190606-98017-fxk1fn.jpg

It has nothing to do with bravery or cowardice,as you well know, but the NRA's self serving answer to gun violence of "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Not only does it sell more guns, the REAL purpose of the NRA, it sells tee shirts too.

So...genius....what was the first thing that happened when the El Paso, left wing, environmental extremist attacked the Wal Mart....

The sent in more guns to stop him.

What happened when the Elizabeth Warren supporting democrat shot up the bar in Ohio?

they sent in more guns to stop him.

What happens when armed citizens have their legal guns with them in mass public shootings...?

Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI]

Of all the active shooter events there were 33 at which an armed citizen was present. Of those, Armed Citizens were successful at stopping the Active shooter 75.8% of the time (25 incidents) and were successful in reducing the loss of life in an additional 18.2% (6) of incidents. In only 2 of the 33 incidents (6.1%) was the Armed Citizen(s) not helpful in any way in stopping the active shooter or reducing the loss of life.

Thus the headline of our report that Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events.

In the 2 incidents at which the armed citizen “failed” to stop or slow the active shooter, one is the previously mentioned incident with hunters. The other is an incident in which the CCWer was shot in the back in a Las Vegas Walmart when he failed to identify that there were 2 Active Shooters involved in the attack. He neglected to identify the one that shot him in the back while he was trying to ambush the other perpetrator.

We also decided to look at the breakdown of events that took place in gun free zones and the relative death toll from events in gun free zones vs non-gun-free zones.

Of the 283 incidents in our data pool, we were unable to identify if the event took place in a gun-free zone in a large number (41%) of the events. Most of the events took place at a business, church, home, or other places at which as a rule of law it is not a gun free zone but potentially could have been declared one by the property owner. Without any information in the FBI study or any indication one way or the other from the news reports, we have indicated that event with a question mark.

If you look at all of the Active Shooter events (pie chart on the top) you see that for those which we have the information, almost twice as many took place in gun free zones than not; but realistically the vast majority of those for which we have no information (indicated as ?) are probably NOT gun free zones.

If you isolate just the events at which 8 or more people were killed the data paints a different picture (pie chart on the bottom). In these incidents, 77.8% took place in a gun-free zone suggesting that gun free zones lead to a higher death rate vs active shooter events in general

=====

One of the final metrics we thought was important to consider is the potential tendency for armed citizens to injure or kill innocent people in their attempt to “save the day.” A common point in political discussions is to point out the lack of training of most armed citizens and the decrease in safety inherent in their presence during violent encounters.

As you can see below, however, at the 33 incidents at which Armed Citizens were present, there were zero situations at which the Armed Citizen injured or killed an innocent person. It never happened.

Why should he run at the killer.....? If he had a gun, that is meant to protect him and his family........you guys want the police to deal with the shooters...right?

Besides....if he messed up in anyway....you guys would be all over him.....good for him that he was armed.....too bad for everyone else that the anti-gunners and other left wingers have made everyone so jumpy about helping others in trouble...

And if he had gone after the killer? Actual research shows he would have had a 94% chance of stopping him....

Why?

Because these mass shooters are not looking for a gun fight...they are looking for unarmed, helpless people they can murder. We know from actual experience that when they are confronted....the vast majority of them, especially the solo actors, surrender, commit suicide or run away.....rarely do they stand and fight.

This is why it is important to get rid of gun free zones...the sooner you point a gun at them, the sooner they stop shooting unarmed people...
Notice how quickly they run from their lie that it was a gun free zone when you show there was a "good guy with a gun" within ear shot of the bad guy with a gun, to the "good guy" was smart not to engage. But then makes a bullshit claim the "good guy" would have had a 94% success rate, but that 6% chance of failure was enough to overcome a "good guy with a gun" taking action. :cuckoo:
So much for the NRA's BULLSHIT slogan to sell more guns!
"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

Why?

Notice how quickly they run from their lie that it was a gun free zone when you show there was a "good guy with a gun" within ear shot of the bad guy with a gun, to the "good guy" was smart not to engage. But then makes a bullshit claim the "good guy" would have had a 94% success rate, but that 6% chance of failure was enough to overcome a "good guy with a gun" taking action. :cuckoo:
So much for the NRA's BULLSHIT slogan to sell more guns!
"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

Actual events....dipshit.......94% of the time when they engage the shooters they stop the shooter or at least stop the killing.....

Facts, truth and reality are not your best friend, are they you moron?

Apples and oranges commie. We can prosecute cartel members, courts have ruled prosecution of a criminal for not registering a firearm is unconstitutional, because registration is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights to not incriminate themselves.

Don't be silly. Cartels will do what they want regardless of what our laws are. You don't think that is a logical statement?
You're THIS close to having a revelation.

Smart money says you'll veer off before you get there.

Revelation? You mean the revelation that just because no law is 100% effective at preventing the crime it was enacted for doesn't mean that law is not helpful in reducing that crime. I was hoping you would be sneaking up on that revelation dumb ass.
Yup, I called it. You veered off.

The revelation which you're doing your damnedest to run away from is "criminals don't obey laws".

Why do you want to strip law-abiding Americans for the actions of criminals?

I'll give you a hint: You don't give a shit about the victims of gun crime. You just want people disarmed against leftist totalitarianism.

Bad Commie. No dictatorship for you!

That's what I clearly stated dumb ass. No law will stop a cartel from selling drugs, but that doesn't mean laws outlawing drug sales by cartels don't help reduce the number of those sales. I can't get much clearer than that. You're so used to saying your ridiculous talking point till you have no idea what it means.
Uh huh. I'd like to see some evidence for this assertion: "...laws outlawing drug sales by cartels don't help reduce the number of those sales."

WHAT STOPPED THE W SHOOTERS?
TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

DID THE POLICE GET THERE IN TIME TO SAVE EVERYONE?
YES OR NO?
- NO

WHAT WOULD HAVE SAVED MORE PEOPLE FASTER?
HAPPY THOUGHTS / CONCEALED CARRY
- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

Turning more law-abiding citizens into helpless sheep does not make them safer.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.

Even an idiot like you should be able to see the connection between Trump's racist rants and crazed gun nut shooters.
Even the leftist ones? The ones you bozos pretend doesn't exist?

Remember, kids -- when a minority or a Muslim commits a crime, their beliefs have nothing to do with it.

But if a white conservative commits a crime, it's the fault of every white conservative.

There's a red hat behind you! BOOGA BOOGA!!

You can't discuss anything without throwing a few whatabouts in there can you. I oppose mass shootings no matter who does them. Just because someone else performs a horrendous act doesn't make a right wing horrendous act OK. Why do you think it could?
Look at post #347. Loo at all of Ed's posts. Do you think those guys accept there are horrendous acts performed by left-wing perps?

WHAT STOPPED THE W SHOOTERS?
TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

DID THE POLICE GET THERE IN TIME TO SAVE EVERYONE?
YES OR NO?
- NO

WHAT WOULD HAVE SAVED MORE PEOPLE FASTER?
HAPPY THOUGHTS / CONCEALED CARRY
- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

Turning more law-abiding citizens into helpless sheep does not make them safer.

Regulating who can buy what kind of guns would help.

Forum List

Back