Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

EBISH4qW4AM53IM.jpg

HATE’S HAVEN: HOW 8CHAN BECAME A HOTBED FOR KILLERS

These hatemongers must be shut down and prosecuted.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.

Even an idiot like you should be able to see the connection between Trump's racist rants and crazed gun nut shooters.
Even the leftist ones? The ones you bozos pretend doesn't exist?

Remember, kids -- when a minority or a Muslim commits a crime, their beliefs have nothing to do with it.

But if a white conservative commits a crime, it's the fault of every white conservative.

There's a red hat behind you! BOOGA BOOGA!!

You can't discuss anything without throwing a few whatabouts in there can you. I oppose mass shootings no matter who does them. Just because someone else performs a horrendous act doesn't make a right wing horrendous act OK. Why do you think it could?
Look at post #347. Loo at all of Ed's posts. Do you think those guys accept there are horrendous acts performed by left-wing perps?

So who is Skews, and what makes him a spokesman for anybody? Most mass shooters are white, though.
White men have committed more mass shootings than any other group

I gotta ask again, though, Just because someone else performs a horrendous act doesn't make a right wing horrendous act OK. Why do you think it could?

Prove there were any in the area.

FOX interviewed a gun carrier who heard the shots but did NOT run to the sound of the gun fire.

OK, and? I probably would have done the same if I weren't in the presence of the shooter. Imagine the possibilities of having a gun in your hand when police are responding to an active shooter. It could not turn out well for a good Samaritan . Using common sense doesn't make a person a coward.

It has nothing to do with bravery or cowardice,as you well know, but the NRA's self serving answer to gun violence of "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Not only does it sell more guns, the REAL purpose of the NRA, it sells tee shirts too.
file-20190606-98017-fxk1fn.jpg
WHAT STOPPED THE W SHOOTERS?
TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

DID THE POLICE GET THERE IN TIME TO SAVE EVERYONE?
YES OR NO?
- NO

WHAT WOULD HAVE SAVED MORE PEOPLE FASTER?
HAPPY THOUGHTS / CONCEALED CARRY
- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

Turning more law-abiding citizens into helpless sheep does not make them safer.

Regulating who can buy what kind of guns would help.

We already do.....

1) It is against the law to buy, own or carry a gun if you are a felon.

2) It is against the law to own a gun if you are adjudicated, by a court, to be dangerously mentally ill.

3) It is against the law to knowingly sell a gun to either of the above.

We have the laws we need....we need democrats to stop releasing violent gun offenders from jil and prison.

FOX interviewed a gun carrier who heard the shots but did NOT run to the sound of the gun fire.

OK, and? I probably would have done the same if I weren't in the presence of the shooter. Imagine the possibilities of having a gun in your hand when police are responding to an active shooter. It could not turn out well for a good Samaritan . Using common sense doesn't make a person a coward.

It has nothing to do with bravery or cowardice,as you well know, but the NRA's self serving answer to gun violence of "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Not only does it sell more guns, the REAL purpose of the NRA, it sells tee shirts too.
TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

YES OR NO?
- NO

- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

We already do.....

2) It is against the law to own a gun if you are adjudicated, by a court, to be dangerously mentally ill.

We have the laws we need....we need democrats to stop releasing violent gun offenders from jil and prison.
We obviously aren’t doing the job properly.

Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.

Even an idiot like you should be able to see the connection between Trump's racist rants and crazed gun nut shooters.

Remember, kids -- when a minority or a Muslim commits a crime, their beliefs have nothing to do with it.

But if a white conservative commits a crime, it's the fault of every white conservative.

You can't discuss anything without throwing a few whatabouts in there can you. I oppose mass shootings no matter who does them. Just because someone else performs a horrendous act doesn't make a right wing horrendous act OK. Why do you think it could?
Look at post #347. Loo at all of Ed's posts. Do you think those guys accept there are horrendous acts performed by left-wing perps?

So who is Skews, and what makes him a spokesman for anybody? Most mass shooters are white, though.

I gotta ask again, though, Just because someone else performs a horrendous act doesn't make a right wing horrendous act OK. Why do you think it could?

Young Black males murder more Black males and others than all mass shooters combined.....every single year......

What is it about democrats and the cities they run that they don't care about these young men?

In 2017....there were 11 mass public shootings.... 117 people killed....

In 2018 there were 12 mass public shootings 93 killed...

In 2017, Black males murdered 3,263 people.....

So.....you were saying?

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

YES OR NO?
- NO

- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

We already do.....

No...the democrats aren't.....the democrats keep letting repeat gun offenders out of prison.....and jail...can you explain why they keep doing that, since the repeat gun offenders are the ones killing the majority of the 10,982 gun murder victims?

If you want to reduce gun crime.....really reduce it...you have to keep known, repeat gun offenders in jail, and prison....keep them in jail so they don't go back and threaten witnesses....keep them in prison for 30- life so they can't shoot people...

The democrats keep letting these violent offenders out.....why is that, since this tiny number of offenders is the group killing almost all of the people...

TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

YES OR NO?
- NO

- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

We already do.....

No...the democrats aren't.....the democrats keep letting repeat gun offenders out of prison.....and jail...can you explain why they keep doing that, since the repeat gun offenders are the ones killing the majority of the 10,982 gun murder victims?

If you want to reduce gun crime.....really reduce it...you have to keep known, repeat gun offenders in jail, and prison....keep them in jail so they don't go back and threaten witnesses....keep them in prison for 30- life so they can't shoot people...

The democrats keep letting these violent offenders out.....why is that, since this tiny number of offenders is the group killing almost all of the people...
You want to make sure the barn door is locked after the horses have all gone. Numpty.

Other than the police - no citizen with a gun stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

Not everyone is built to run to the sound; carrying a gun for self-defense does not require an instinct for combat.

Did any leftists run to give him a hug?

See, here's the problem. I'm replying to a post where the person is calling for others to shoot innocent people and you're calling me a fascist. Good job.

You are the one calling for people you disagree with to be banned, not me.......let your fascist colors fly my friend......

I also disagree with yelling fire in a crowded theater and fully support those people being thrown out. Banning a poster for promoting violence is not fascist, dickhead.

See...there you go.....I feel threatened by that post.....your violent posts are dangerous to me......you need to be banned....

You feel threatened because I said people who yell fire in a crowded theater should be removed (i.e. thrown out)? Snowflake.

Yep...the violence in your post is obvious.....I feel physically threatened and I am afraid for my safety.........

Words are violence....Violence is Words.....

So...please turn yourself in to the local authorities for the violent attack you just committed against my personhood...

I get it, you're a wingnut so you have to make shit up.

Other than the police - no citizen with a gun stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

The NRA doesn't sell guns.

I don't. I condemn anyone of any ideology/race/whatever who commits murder.

It's a damn shame some people give a pass to some murders because they're the "right" ideology/race/whatever.

And hey, great job moving the goalposts. I never said Skews is a spokesman for anyone. So you answer my question: Do you think those guys accept there are horrendous acts performed by left-wing perps?

I don't. I condemn anyone of any ideology/race/whatever who commits murder.

It's a damn shame some people give a pass to some murders because they're the "right" ideology/race/whatever.

And hey, great job moving the goalposts. I never said Skews is a spokesman for anyone. So you answer my question: Do you think those guys accept there are horrendous acts performed by left-wing perps?

You're the one who pointed out his post for....some reason, I guess. I have no idea what they might think, and I don't see what difference it makes anyway, A horrendous act is a horrendous act, no matter who does it. Pointing out that others have done the same doesn't absolve anybody of something like that.

NRA give 30 million to Trump and Trump took it screw Donald Trump that bitch!!!.
At least make an effort to have a rational basis for your irrational hatred.

In the 2016 election, the NRA spent $11,438,118 to support Donald Trump’s campaign and donated $19,756,346 to groups opposing Hillary Clinton’s.

Oh, and you prolly shouldn't make statements that are so easily disproved.

The NRA, which earlier this year said it opposes expanding background checks, spent $30 million to support Trump's campaign in 2016

Owned !!!

Leftard response to violence is GIVE THEM ROOM TO DESTROY

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
That's right...

Keep stoking their worst fears and paranoia 15 months before the next general election...

Are you trying to ensure that you lose?

Keep it up and you will...

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... Left-wingers are every bit as dumb as Right-wingers... just in different ways.

NRA give 30 million to Trump and Trump took it screw Donald Trump that bitch!!!.

In the 2016 election, the NRA spent $11,438,118 to support Donald Trump’s campaign and donated $19,756,346 to groups opposing Hillary Clinton’s.

The NRA, which earlier this year said it opposes expanding background checks, spent $30 million to support Trump's campaign in 2016

Owned !!!
$300 Billion next year.

You’re fucked.

Owned !!!
$300 Billion next year.

You’re fucked.

I just stated facts now move along

Forum List

Back