Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

OK, and? I probably would have done the same if I weren't in the presence of the shooter. Imagine the possibilities of having a gun in your hand when police are responding to an active shooter. It could not turn out well for a good Samaritan . Using common sense doesn't make a person a coward.

It has nothing to do with bravery or cowardice,as you well know, but the NRA's self serving answer to gun violence of "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Not only does it sell more guns, the REAL purpose of the NRA, it sells tee shirts too.
file-20190606-98017-fxk1fn.jpg
WHAT STOPPED THE W SHOOTERS?
TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

DID THE POLICE GET THERE IN TIME TO SAVE EVERYONE?
YES OR NO?
- NO

WHAT WOULD HAVE SAVED MORE PEOPLE FASTER?
HAPPY THOUGHTS / CONCEALED CARRY
- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

Turning more law-abiding citizens into helpless sheep does not make them safer.

Regulating who can buy what kind of guns would help.

We already do.....

1) It is against the law to buy, own or carry a gun if you are a felon.

2) It is against the law to own a gun if you are adjudicated, by a court, to be dangerously mentally ill.

3) It is against the law to knowingly sell a gun to either of the above.

We have the laws we need....we need democrats to stop releasing violent gun offenders from jil and prison.
We obviously aren’t doing the job properly.

Moore people die of the flu than mass shootings, I guess we're not doing the job properly there either.

Cummings said Baltimore is drug infested and the people were like zombies
A perfect example how lying scum Trump Nationalists take Cummings asking for funds to treat drug victims to the filth that comes out of Tramp's foul mouth! Cummings was NOT calling the people of Baltimore "zombies" as you well know, he was referring to the VICTIMS of drugs.
Trump Nationalists are the lowest scum ever to crawl out of a sewer!

There are no "victims" of drugs, it's a choice to put them in their bodies. Just say NO!

Other than the police - no citizen with a gun stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

Prove there were any in the area.

FOX interviewed a gun carrier who heard the shots but did NOT run to the sound of the gun fire.
Not everyone is built to run to the sound; carrying a gun for self-defense does not require an instinct for combat.

Did any leftists run to give him a hug?
So why doesn't the NRA print that crap on their "good guy with a gun" tee shirts that they sell?
Remember a half-truth is a whole lie.

Other than the police - no citizen with a gun stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

FOX interviewed a gun carrier who heard the shots but did NOT run to the sound of the gun fire.
Not everyone is built to run to the sound; carrying a gun for self-defense does not require an instinct for combat.

Did any leftists run to give him a hug?
So why doesn't the NRA print that crap on their "good guy with a gun" tee shirts that they sell?
Remember a half-truth is a whole lie.

Only liar I see is you. 2,000,000 defensive gun uses a year proves you're a liar. So peddle your propaganda elsewhere commie, I ain't buying.

I also disagree with yelling fire in a crowded theater and fully support those people being thrown out. Banning a poster for promoting violence is not fascist, dickhead.

See...there you go.....I feel threatened by that post.....your violent posts are dangerous to me......you need to be banned....

You feel threatened because I said people who yell fire in a crowded theater should be removed (i.e. thrown out)? Snowflake.

Yep...the violence in your post is obvious.....I feel physically threatened and I am afraid for my safety.........

Words are violence....Violence is Words.....

So...please turn yourself in to the local authorities for the violent attack you just committed against my personhood...

I get it, you're a wingnut so you have to make shit up.

Not making anything up....I cite the CDC, the FBI, the Department of Justice, actual research from other sources on the topic....

It is the truth....which is why you post lame crap like that...

You cited the CDC, FBI and DOJ when you lied that you felt threatened by one of my posts? You're weird.

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
The anti-gun rhetoric so common from Democrats, has inspired a culture of people who look at a gun as if it was a bottle of nitroglycerin. The title of this moronic OP is a perfect example.

Even worse, it is exactly this anti-gun culture that has America so disarmed, that thousands of people can be in a large WalMart and unable to defend themselves from a mass shooting madman. There should have been a small army of CCW gun carriers who could/would have made swiss cheese out of that lunatic.

Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

They are responsible for all those cops who will kill more than the mass shooters?

OK, and? I probably would have done the same if I weren't in the presence of the shooter. Imagine the possibilities of having a gun in your hand when police are responding to an active shooter. It could not turn out well for a good Samaritan . Using common sense doesn't make a person a coward.

It has nothing to do with bravery or cowardice,as you well know, but the NRA's self serving answer to gun violence of "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Not only does it sell more guns, the REAL purpose of the NRA, it sells tee shirts too.
TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

YES OR NO?
- NO

- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

Who decides? The supreme court has already ruled on the topic.

The rules we have now are not working. Time to try something else. Too bad the NRA won't let us.

TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

YES OR NO?
- NO

- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

The rules we have now are not working. Time to try something else. Too bad the NRA won't let us.

The rules work..... the problem is the democrats keep letting violent gun offenders out of jail...over and over again.

TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

YES OR NO?
- NO

- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

We already do.....

1) It is against the law to buy, own or carry a gun if you are a felon.

2) It is against the law to own a gun if you are adjudicated, by a court, to be dangerously mentally ill.

3) It is against the law to knowingly sell a gun to either of the above.

We have the laws we need....we need democrats to stop releasing violent gun offenders from jil and prison.
We obviously aren’t doing the job properly.

Moore people die of the flu than mass shootings, I guess we're not doing the job properly there either.

If you want start a thread about that, go for it, otherwise stick to the topic.

TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

YES OR NO?
- NO

- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

The rules work..... the problem is the democrats keep letting violent gun offenders out of jail...over and over again.
The last two shooters weren't just let out of jail. So no, the rules are not working.

The NRA doesn't sell guns.
Oh yes they do, they represent the gun lobby whose sole purpose is to sell guns. Anything you say to the contrary is a lie.

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Illegal Immigration creates massive social pressures on urban environments. Illegal immigrants are both victims and the perpetrators of crime.

Look at Chicago for Instance. It is a haven for illegal Immigration and is a Hub for The Mexican Drug Distribution Network, and also Human Trafficking. So is Baltimore, and both cities have Epidemic levels of Gun Violence and other Violent Crimes. They also have some of the Strictest Gun Control Legislation. Both places are more or less, gun free zones.

Gun Control Legislation only restricts access to firearms of Law Abiding Citizens. All the Criminals in Baltimore and Chicago regardless if they are an Illegal Immigrant or Gang Banger have no problems gaining access to firearms. Only a Fool would allow Government to disarm the citizenry in places like that while Criminals shoot up their communities like it was The Wild Wild West.

When is the Democrat House going to address Illegal Immigration and Border Security? When is The Democrat Lead House going to ratify The USMCA trade bill which will help stem the flow of illegal drugs and human trafficking in to The US?

Why won't Congress do their jobs? Even with this latest crisis, they are on vacation, boozing, and living it up, while giving lip service to the issue, like they always do.

The Do Nothing Congress of 2018-2020 will go down as the most inept and ineffective ever.

We do not have a "gun problem" in The US. We have a culture problem, and an unwillingness by Congress to do their jobs, and also Obstructionist Measures always being employed by The LEFT that is preventing us from Enforcing Law Already on THE BOOKS.

We do not need more laws, we need better lawmakers who care about this country more than they do their political aspirations.

TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

YES OR NO?
- NO

- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

Exactly we can start with eliminating every unconstitutional therefore illegal gun law in existence. Then giving this nation it's balls back.

A perfect example how lying scum Trump Nationalists take Cummings asking for funds to treat drug victims to the filth that comes out of Tramp's foul mouth! Cummings was NOT calling the people of Baltimore "zombies" as you well know, he was referring to the VICTIMS of drugs.
Do you have any clue how much in Govt Grants Trump / the govt has given Cummings and his district? You seriously need to do some research before you let emotion override the facts...
You sure don't or you would have posted it.

Do you have any clue how much in Govt Grants Trump / the govt has given Cummings and his district? You seriously need to do some research before you let emotion override the facts...
You sure don't or you would have posted it.
Only $15.7 Billion given to Baltimore by Trump that other cities never got.

Not everyone is built to run to the sound;
That's why God created Conservatives / Republicans....Democrats run for their 'safe spaces' until its all over then come out pointing fingers at others....

:p

(Just kidding, snowflakes...)
Except in this REALITY it was the CON$ervoFascists with guns who ran to their "coward's corners" and the Liberal without a gun who turned and faced down the Trump Nationalist and threw bottles at him to distract him from killing children. So as usual, you are projecting the actual actions of the Right onto the Left.

Shame how colored people are always shooting people up.
The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

Most mass shooters are white Trump nationalists.
Most mass shooters are leftist atheists.

What was your point again?

...but, you forgot to post a link backing that up.
It’s right there with most shooters are whiteTrump nationalists, shitforbrains.
Yanno, despite our medical and scientific prowess we still can't fix what is wrong with our Vandals.

Forum List

Back