Trump and the stock market

There you go again!
You do seem to have a real comprehension problem. But sycophants never think for themselves.
Try one more time.:bigboy:
But do try it With your big boy pants on this time!:blahblah:

What are you going on about? My statement was proving a point about the delusional way people try to only take credit when it fits their beliefs. To bad you didn’t understand. Also don’t assume like you have about where I live. It shows how stupid you are!
Oh,wait. You seem to relish in being a sycophant. Nice job!:blowpop:

But that butt-head hero of yours takes all the credit when the stockmarket was rising.
Check it out and you will see . Yes he did.
So why not take this part of it all?
Tell us.
And it was just reported that for the year, the stockmarket is in the RED.

Another empty butt hurt thread. Thanks for the laughs Elmo dud.

Seriously, are you that childish in your thinking? Glad to see you are as childish as the President, great goal.

Facts are facts and if you want to play childish games more power to you, you nuts are the ruin of America. Maybe your next goal should be growing up.

I don't think Presidents effect the market that much, the economy runs in cycles, always has and always will. You don't like it too bad, keep crying, it's so fun to watch the meltdowns.

There you go again!
You do seem to have a real comprehension problem. But sycophants never think for themselves.

What are you going on about? My statement was proving a point about the delusional way people try to only take credit when it fits their beliefs. To bad you didn’t understand. Also don’t assume like you have about where I live. It shows how stupid you are!

But that butt-head hero of yours takes all the credit when the stockmarket was rising.
Tell us.

Another empty butt hurt thread. Thanks for the laughs Elmo dud.

Seriously, are you that childish in your thinking? Glad to see you are as childish as the President, great goal.

Facts are facts and if you want to play childish games more power to you, you nuts are the ruin of America. Maybe your next goal should be growing up.

I don't think Presidents effect the market that much, the economy runs in cycles, always has and always will. You don't like it too bad, keep crying, it's so fun to watch the meltdowns.

And there you go posting nothing again, sorry you nutters don't get it. Keep crying, he will soon be out of office and you can cry about other things that you feel are unfair.

:boo_hoo14:
There you go again!

Tell us.

And there you go posting nothing again, sorry you nutters don't get it. Keep crying, he will soon be out of office and you can cry about other things that you feel are unfair.

There you go again!

You sure cry a lot, maybe you need therapy, poor wittle thang. LOL!!!

Give it up you little child.:abgg2q.jpg:

There you go again!

Give it up you little child.:abgg2q.jpg:

There you go again!

Sorry I forgot how much you cry on this board.

Forum List

Back