Trump & Andrew Jackson

Fuck every person that has ever had a slave.
I guess that would include 89% of our World history? :rolleyes:
Including Abraham.
Abraham who?
Idiot!
IKR? How could I forget the only Abraham in our history?
Dumbass
Let's see how long it takes him to figure this out? We could axe "father Abraham"
She said "Abraham" considering the context, I thought Lincoln. Get over it already..

Dumbass
Let's see how long it takes him to figure this out? We could axe "father Abraham"
She said "Abraham" considering the context, I thought Lincoln. Get over it already..
He didn't own slaves.

Dumbass
He didn't own slaves.
I know
Anything else, big shot?

Dumbass
He didn't own slaves.
No he didn't. He wanted every black person in the country rounded up and sent back to Africa.

No he didn't. He wanted every black person in the country rounded up and sent back to Africa.
The wisdom of the ancients. We would be a far better country in every way if his wisdom prevailed.
That's what would have happened if he had not been assassinated. Our racial strife is all the fault of John Wilks Booth. Who would have gotten what he wanted had he only known.

I see Trump made a visit to Andrew Jackson's home to pay homage.

A slap in the face of black people considering Jackson's wealth came by exploiting slaves. I can see Trump having no issue with Jackson's slavery as Trump is such a bigot himself.

I can see Trump & Jackson agreeing on that business model. Make a fortune off the backs of working people.

But really, telling a story about Jackson being captured during the Revolutionary war? That would make Jackson a POW & Trump says POWs are shit people who were dumb enough to get captured. Ask John McCain.

So what was the point of his visit? To poke a stick in the eye of black people & Barack Obama (who wanted him off the $20).

/---- You need some ButtSoSore slave. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Lmfao

The daily contrived outrages are becoming more pathetic by the day.

Poor, miserable, pussies......

A slap in the face of black people considering Jackson's wealth came by exploiting slaves. I can see Trump having no issue with Jackson's slavery as Trump is such a bigot himself.

I can see Trump & Jackson agreeing on that business model. Make a fortune off the backs of working people.

But really, telling a story about Jackson being captured during the Revolutionary war? That would make Jackson a POW & Trump says POWs are shit people who were dumb enough to get captured. Ask John McCain.

So what was the point of his visit? To poke a stick in the eye of black people & Barack Obama (who wanted him off the $20).

/---- Quick libtards burn all of your $20 bills and wait for the politically correct bill to come out. Chop chop

Trump and Jackson have a lot in common. Jackson's portrait is hanging in Oval office.

/---- The Cherokees were a warrior nation and slaughtered other tribes. They were no saints. Cherokee - Wikipedia

Yes, slavery was accepted at that time. More to the point however, shooting blacks in the back is accepted now.

Doesn't matter if a black man is arguing, obeying, committing a very minor misdemeanor - black means it's punishable by death.

And that's where the kkk cheeto comes in.

There is no one now who can believe drumpf is not the most ignorant and vile racist.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

"Trump & Andrew Jackson"

thank you for naming the two greatest presidents of all time!
Your list is upside down

Trump has done nothing. Congress has done nothing.

Funny chit since Trump said he inherited a mess.

Where is the infrastructure bill? Any jobs bill? Anything to help the fricken uneducated white people that elected him?

Forum List

Back