Trump & Andrew Jackson

"Trump & Andrew Jackson"

thank you for naming the two greatest presidents of all time!
Your list is upside down

Trump has done nothing. Congress has done nothing.

Funny chit since Trump said he inherited a mess.

Where is the infrastructure bill? Any jobs bill? Anything to help the fricken uneducated white people that elected him?

you didn't see the February jobs report, did ya?

If all you Snowflakes are so against Trump Tell me What did Obama Really Do for the USA Besides give you Free Shit. Answer Below NOTHING!!

A number of people during that era owned slaves including the Founding Fathers it is not a pretty part of our nations past but trying to condemn people for doing what was an accepted practice during there time is silly. I suspect 200 years from now people will be looking at some of our acceptable practices and go what the hell was wrong with them.

the number of scandals that threatened to derail Jackson before he was elected president (declaring martial law in New Orleans, the execution of mutineers, invading Florida without proper authority, killing British subjects, his murky marriage, his slaying of Charles Dickinson, a gunfight with Senator Anthony Benton) would have ended most political careers.

Trump is the same. he's survived numerous huge scandals and become master of the universe!

the number of scandals that threatened to derail Jackson before he was elected president (declaring martial law in New Orleans, the execution of mutineers, invading Florida without proper authority, killing British subjects, his murky marriage, his slaying of Charles Dickinson, a gunfight with Senator Anthony Benton) would have ended most political careers.

Trump is the same. he's survived numerous huge scandals and become master of the universe!
Jackson was president during war. He did what he had to do.

Jackson was president during war. He did what he had to do.

i'm not criticizing at all. in fact, Jackson is my favorite president alongside Trump!

"Trump is going to be just like Jackson: an intensely American president" - Gingrich

A number of people during that era owned slaves including the Founding Fathers it is not a pretty part of our nations past but trying to condemn people for doing what was an accepted practice during there time is silly. I suspect 200 years from now people will be looking at some of our acceptable practices and go what the hell was wrong with them.
Bullshit. If it was accepted why was it left out of the constitution? You will never find the word slave in it. They talked around it like white people talk around the incest in their families. Lincoln was even close to signing an amendment to the constitution that would have made slavery legal forever and it never mentioned the word.

I see Trump made a visit to Andrew Jackson's home to pay homage.

A slap in the face of black people considering Jackson's wealth came by exploiting slaves. I can see Trump having no issue with Jackson's slavery as Trump is such a bigot himself.

I can see Trump & Jackson agreeing on that business model. Make a fortune off the backs of working people.

But really, telling a story about Jackson being captured during the Revolutionary war? That would make Jackson a POW & Trump says POWs are shit people who were dumb enough to get captured. Ask John McCain.

So what was the point of his visit? To poke a stick in the eye of black people & Barack Obama (who wanted him off the $20).

America's first black prezdent, bill clinton, gained his wealth by exploiting and slapping blacks in the face also. Put lots of them in prison with his drug sentencing laws. He kicked a lot of black folk off welfare too. This is what the clinton's do for the blacks. This includes the ones in Haiti who got screwed by the clintons after the earthquake.

"President Andrew Jackson, who died 16 years before the Civil War started, saw it coming and was angry. Would never have let it happen!" - President Donald Trump

Who knew groping women would win your vote & support.

"President Andrew Jackson, who died 16 years before the Civil War started, saw it coming and was angry. Would never have let it happen!" - President Donald Trump
That quote. The one he said AFTER he was too stupid to know Jsckson was dead when he originally commented.

A slap in the face of black people considering Jackson's wealth came by exploiting slaves. I can see Trump having no issue with Jackson's slavery as Trump is such a bigot himself.

I can see Trump & Jackson agreeing on that business model. Make a fortune off the backs of working people.

But really, telling a story about Jackson being captured during the Revolutionary war? That would make Jackson a POW & Trump says POWs are shit people who were dumb enough to get captured. Ask John McCain.

So what was the point of his visit? To poke a stick in the eye of black people & Barack Obama (who wanted him off the $20).

"A slap in the face of black people ..."
Only those Black people desperately searching for a reason to be "offended".

18198690_1667191706628998_3530600747432371208_n.jpg

There are several definitions of who the "Founding Fathers" were, but the vast majority of the better known figures freed their slaves during their lifetime, if not in their will. They certainly weren't saints, but it seems most would have thought slavery would have to be abolished at some time, if not during their own lifetime.

A lot has been written about it:
Slavery and the Founding Fathers

Slavery

Alexander Hamilton and the New York Manumission Society | Everyday Citizen

Getting back to the topic, I don't see why Trump would prefer to keep slavery in order to avoid the Civil War, when it was obvious that slavery would have to go. It was illegal in Europe even before the time of the Civil War, for example.

you know how in cartoons, crazy people think they're Napoleon? Trump thinks he's Andrew Jackson.

You've seen male dogs lift a hind leg to spray a tree or fire hydrant with their scent to mark their territory and warn other males to stay away.

That is, in essence what Trump did when he
conjured up the spirit of Andrew Jackson after he removed all obstacles for continuing the Keystone Pipeline. That message was meant for the Indians of the Dakotas who are vehemently opposed to the pipeline.

Trump, being the evil bahs-turd that he is, reified the mindset that gave us the Trail Of Tears by claiming an affinity for Jackson.

Andrew Jackson was an American soldier and statesman who served as the seventh President of the United States from 1829 to 1837 and was the founder of the Democratic Party. Wikipedia
Just thought you'd like to know

Forum List

Back