Trump Announces!!!

Donald Trump, twice impeached, twice failed to win the popular vote, voted out of office the consequence of a failed ‘presidency,’ continues to seek to undermine the integrity of the political process and destroy our democratic institutions.

Incompetent and unfit to hold any public office, Trump and his supporters continue to be a threat to America’s democracy.
More DNC talking points

why are you giving us a lib site to go to?!!

yikes..

Anyhow, I am just now learning about Trump's decision, very happy about it..

Sorry, but I don't think many of us know enough about DeSantis --and when RINOs support you.(!!).. um... yeah
I said that was the only link I could find when I posted and you need a link to post in that forum…geesh

You didn't read the article. There's no enthusiasm for Trump's run and what there is is fading fast.

With the dirty people the dems get money from all going to jail or they "hung themselves" in prison or are in jail for Me too.... or under investigation their money will dry up....

He's not a politician and he's not from Pennsylvania. While those are not necessarily objectionable qualities to be a Senator, to me they are when running against someone who is from Pennsylvania and who has political experience.

Can you reassure us the PA senate election was fair, and your side did not engage in election fraud again...

The Democrats can control the corrupt, but they can't control a person who always does what is right, tells the truth and refuses to support false witness.

LOL

You think Trump is truthful??

rotfl-gif.288736

Can you reassure us the PA senate election was fair, and your side did not engage in election fraud again...

Only as far as I've seen no evidence there was anything more than the usual sporadic fraud, which is done by members of both major parties.

Forum List

Back