Trump Announces!!!

Trump's claiming China cost him the 2020 election.. at least that's what he said yesterday.
Trump nailed them for Covid. I think he called it the China virus. You need to stop hyperventilating over tweets. Put your big boy pants on, politics is a blood sport.

LOL

Who needs the degree? I'm still a software engineer and I get well paid based on experience.
Thanks for admitting the engineer part is bullshit.
In today's world, 24 year olds are making as much, if not more, than you.

This is great news.

For Democrats.
Is that right? Then why are they trying so hard to disqualify him from running? You'd think they'd love that he's running so they can "bitchslap" MAGA to the ground again. Or maybeeee... they're scared SPITLESS that they won't be able to pull off another steal like they did in 2020 and he might actually get back in. THAT is the stuff of globalist/Leftists nightmares ;) ENJOY, BITCHES :auiqs.jpg:

Elaborate...
Be specific.

He can't spend the $200 million in his war chest because of campaign finance laws. His megadoners have turned their back on him. Ivanka and Jared refused to get involved... He's in violation of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment because of January 6th... and there's rumblings throughout the GOP.

He can't spend the $200 million in his war chest because of campaign finance laws. His megadoners have turned their back on him. Ivanka and Jared refused to get involved... He's in violation of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment because of January 6th... and there's rumblings throughout the GOP.
Are you retarded?
Trump doesn't have to spend any more than Biden spent...$0.00.

He's not a politician and he's not from Pennsylvania. While those are not necessarily objectionable qualities to be a Senator, to me they are when running against someone who is from Pennsylvania and who has political experience.
Correct.

Oz has no understanding of, or experience with, the law, governance, and sound public policy.

Oz is also wrong on the issues.

Forum List

Back