Trump Announces!!!

Poor baby. :itsok:

Any time you can post a link to a post of mine telling a lie, feel free to do so.
All the time; your trick is to take everything literally.
Question...Do you have an Engineering degree?

Raise your hand if you are the one who didn’t see this coming.
Hell... I was hoping he was going to announce a third party bid. I bought in to the idea that Americans COULDN'T be stupid enough to reward the Dems in the midterms. They made me look like a fool with all my "TICK... TOCK..." predictions. I own it. It didn't happen. At this point, I don't see the Republicans in DC winning control again. It's time to BURN DC's legitimacy, DOWN...

Nervous? They're in the early stages of hysteria. All of those here who are trying to mock him running again, should pay more attention to what moves their gods in DC are making. 14th Amendment to keep him from running? Nope. It would require a provable case that he had committed the constitutionally-defined crime of TREASON and there is no way they can twist that into a reality. The low-info types will latch onto14A but their herders in DC, know better. :auiqs.jpg:

Most of your Links, that you take as facts, are opinion and some are downright bullshit which is why you have the most Smileys of any user here.

LOL

I have over 100K posts ... how fucking hard is it to link one and show it's a lie if "most" are lies??

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

I have over 100K posts ... how fucking hard is it to link one and show it's a lie if "most" are lies??

rotfl-gif.288736
Let me rephrase, almost all of them are not fact though you present them as fact.

AND THANKS FOR ADMITTING YOU DON'T HAVE AN ENGINEEERING DEGREE, MR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER! :laughing0301:

And he can't spend it on his campaign.. campaign finance laws forbid it. He's stupid so he probably doesn't know..

He'll quit.. his megadoners are refusing to back his run.

Like all politicians, Trump has PACS and a huge 'Save America' war chest that will be of benefit to Trump. Still, politicians dump huge sums into their PACs and the FEC have set the bar high for opening investigations. If you think Trump is 'stupid' they you are an ignoramus.

Meanwhile your hero Biden accepted dark money from anonymous donors. This is important because anonymous donors can donate again and again. Biden should be investigated for campaign fraud amongst his taking money using his position as VP as well through his criminal family enterprise funded by dirty money from our enemies through his son Hunter using his father's position as U.S. VP.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back