Trump Announces!!!

What do you call Trump's attack on the Capitol?
What are you trying to say I think is it was an attempted insurrection, that's why all the people are being charged with sedition. Sedition is the act of trying to create an insurrection. You understand what he's trying to get at. It's just playing on words.

You should tell Biden that hundreds of thousands of people are losing their jobs in the next week or so.
I'm sure he's heard about it and he's doing all he can to help the situation Businesses do what they have to do. Why do you think they moved so many factories over to China in the first place ? Not that they wanted to, it was good for business.

What is a “neo-fascist”? Can you link any policy that is actually fascist?
I do remember he defended the neofascist in Charlottesville and supported them. Some of his policies against immigrants are very questionable. Of course most of the things he does are questionable so that's no big deal to him.

Is that right? Then why are they trying so hard to disqualify him from running? You'd think they'd love that he's running so they can "bitchslap" MAGA to the ground again. Or maybeeee... they're scared SPITLESS that they won't be able to pull off another steal like they did in 2020 and he might actually get back in. THAT is the stuff of globalist/Leftists nightmares ;) ENJOY, BITCHES :auiqs.jpg:
Most people in the world see Trump for what he is a pathetic little man. Everything that is happening to him are things that he did to himself. No one needs to persecute him, he's convicted himself all they have to do now is prosecute and make it official.

I do remember he defended the neofascist in Charlottesville and supported them. Some of his policies against immigrants are very questionable. Of course most of the things he does are questionable so that's no big deal to him.
I asked to point out a specific policy.

You can’t even provide one.

I can't keep all that junk on my phone. I can look it up, but so can you. I'm not trying to defend that worthless piece of shit.

I can't keep all that junk on my phone. I can look it up, but so can you. I'm not trying to defend that worthless piece of shit.
LOL okay so you can’t point out even one “fascist” policy. Thanks for playing.

I’ll give you a hint about fascist policies. Look to the Democratic Party. Plenty of their policies and practices are textbook fascism.

Okay I went ahead and looked up something that's quite important. Neo fascist often curtail attempt to curtail civil and human rights. I found an article from www.civilrights.org. from the leadership council on civil and human rights it detailed all of Trump's efforts to curtail them. The title is, " Trump administration civil and human rights rollbacks. I didn't read it all but it goes through all four years of his administration and the regressive actions that they took in reference to civil and human rights. That would be a very good indicator that he himself is a neo-fascist.

LOL okay so you can’t point out even one “fascist” policy. Thanks for playing.

I’ll give you a hint about fascist policies. Look to the Democratic Party. Plenty of their policies and practices are textbook fascism.
I'm not playing a sick game you are, about a very sick man.

Okay I went ahead and looked up something that's quite important. Neo fascist often curtail attempt to curtail civil and human rights. I found an article from www.civilrights.org. from the leadership council on civil and human rights it detailed all of Trump's efforts to curtail them. The title is, " Trump administration civil and human rights rollbacks. I didn't read it all but it goes through all four years of his administration and the regressive actions that they took in reference to civil and human rights. That would be a very good indicator that he himself is a neo-fascist.
Well if the website spells it all out, should be easy for you to pick one and post it. Yet you still can’t manage.

You are a total asshole. Checkmate and done.

He's right. Trump broke your brain and hurt your feelings. That's it.

It will be interesting to see how Americans love it when you all try the same playbook with DeSantis. And you will. We know you will. It's what your party is now; it's who you are.

He's right. Trump broke your brain and hurt your feelings. That's it.

It will be interesting to see how Americans love it when you all try the same playbook with DeSantis. And you will. We know you will. It's what your party is now; it's who you are.
I'm an elderly gay man, I've lived through hell already. I can't even think about the DeSantis because he wishes I didn't exist. Remember the " don't say gay bill ". That's just the beginning of the nightmares he will create. And you people don't think you're fascists. Look in the mirror, It's staring you right in the face.

I'm an elderly gay man, I've lived through hell already. I can't even think about the DeSantis because he wishes I didn't exist. Remember the " don't say gay bill ". That's just the beginning of the nightmares he will create. And you people don't think you're fascists. Look in the mirror, It's staring you right in the face.

Stop being so dramatic. The "don't say gay" bill--which is a misnomer btw--just means you can't teach CHILDREN about your sexuality in school. Up to THIRD GRADE.

Which, ew. Who would do that?

Stop being so dramatic. The "don't say gay" bill--which is a misnomer btw--just means you can't teach CHILDREN about your sexuality in school. Up to THIRD GRADE.

Which, ew. Who would do that?
I knew I was gay when I was 7 years old. I wish we had a good sex education class that explained that I was okay and I wasn't a sinner I wasn't abnormal I was just who I was supposed to be. They teach what they need to teach at the appropriate age to protect all children, not just the heterosexual children.

Forum List

Back