Trump Announces!!!

I just read an article that Trump in his reelection announcement told 20 lives. And these crazy people keep eating it up. I watched part of it but when he kept saying he's worn out old lines like " like you've never seen before " and " a beautiful thing " I felt like throwing up so I shut it down. I don't know how these people can scan to listen to him.
Typo in the above LIES not lives.

There is NOTHING destructive by the White House under Biden nor The Congress under the House and Senate since January 2021.

The claims of inflation world-wide is the product of the Pandemic and the destructive acts began on the morning Trump took and rejected the oath of office.

You didn't respond to my questions, are you insane (out of touch with reality) or a damn liar?

I didn't know that. Once they're already up there you can edit ? I'll try it if you tell me how. Thank you.

Go back to the post you want to edit and you should see an [Edit] button near the bottom. You have up to an hour before that's no longer available.

Untitled.jpg

My question is what if the GOP turns on trump and he doesn't get the nomination. Then what?
Jonestown?
Heavens Gate?
He's probably going to have the meltdown of all meltdowns. The few people that still follow him will shake their heads in disbelief and moan and groan about it for weeks, maybe even months; but they will survive, they will get over it and they will realize how foolish they have been. Some will obviously need therapy.

Oh no, Biden might just have to pardon his son. :badgrin:
If Hunter Biden is from guilty of anything it won't be something political. Especially if it was unintentional, a pardon would be acceptable . When Trump pardoned stone that was almost unheard of. He willfully committed those crimes and it was political. That's a totally different story, so that one was unacceptable.

When faced the truth, Cons run away as fast as they can.
:anj_stfu::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:no_text11:
Banker WE are not the ones that run off and refuse to address facts of overwhelming evidence of vote fraud that occured in 2020,WE are not the ones that cover their ears and close their eyes when evidence you cant counter there was massive vote fraud in 2020 of credible whistleblowers who were willing to testify in court of illegal mail in ballots knowing the penalty of perjury,dead people voting,more votes in cities that the population had,independents turned away from watching,video survillance of illegal after hours counting,

you trolls do THIS when challenged to refute the facts.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

debunk these facts of voter fraud,you cant coward..:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301: YOU two cowards are the ones that refuse to debate facts and run off.:ahole-1::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:
When faced the truth, Cons run away as fast as they can.
banker not only do you and stann run off you both do this in defeat everytime when you both are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run knowing you were checkmated. :itsok:

Attachments

• 1668733262480.png
    1668733262480.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 5
banker not only do you and stann run off you both do this in defeat everytime when you both are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run knowing you were checkmated. :itsok:
You can't even come up with an original thought you used my checkmate.

Forum List

Back