Trump Announces!!!

The Clinton's did not steal from their foundation. That was another BIG LIE, see:

As for CARLY, see: Carly Fiorina’s ‘Super PAC’ Aids Her Campaign, in Plain Sight (Published 2015)

It's more than clear that this post is a damn lie [and Redfish is a damn liar too] along with an effort to reestablish another BIG LIE.
Don't you know, they'll do anything to protect their orange monkey king. There would probably even die for him. But of course it's no cult.

He paid the fines. Did the Clintons pay for stealing from their foundation? If not, why not? Why are the Clintons above the laws that apply to the rest of us?

Oh Boy, when all else fails. When you have no argument left make. When you zero in the way to add....bring in the Clintons.

They did not pay a fine, because they did NOT steal from their foundation. The Traitor used his foundation a piggy bank.

Oh Boy, when all else fails. When you have no argument left make. When you zero in the way to add....bring in the Clintons.

They did not pay a fine, because they did NOT steal from their foundation. The Traitor used his foundation a piggy bank.
We are definitely dealing with cult members that follow Trump in this case. Symptoms of being in a cult 1. The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous unquestioning commitment. 2. The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members. 3. The group is preoccupied with making money. 4. Questioning, doubt and dissent are discouraged or even punished. All these things are totally appropriate to Trump and his circle of devotees who would sooner believe he all his lies rather than acknowledge any truth to the contrary. It's a very sad and serious situation for our nation that he's adversely affected so many people's lives.

I thought this was about Trump..

hmmm..

threads always go this way.. start out on- topic and end up on.. who knows what topic

I thought this was about Trump..

hmmm..

threads always go this way.. start out on- topic and end up on.. who knows what topic
When you're dealing with cult members, whenever they get cornered they change the subject. The truth scares them.

Even that nasty infrastructure bill. My GOD, I know it's terrible to rebuild the nation.
It wasn't an infrastructure bill... the titles dems give bills have nothing to do with what's in the bill....
Obama's infrastructure bill for example bailed out the teachers union retirement plan... didn't build one bridge...

There is NOTHING destructive by the White House under Biden nor The Congress under the House and Senate since January 2021.

The claims of inflation world-wide is the product of the Pandemic and the destructive acts began on the morning Trump took and rejected the oath of office.

You didn't respond to my questions, are you insane (out of touch with reality) or a damn liar?
Bullcrap....

I do not find Fox entertaining at all, and I would never watch it for news. It's all entertainment designed to appease The crazies among US.
News is not suppose to entertain its suppose to inform... which CNN NBC ABC CBS PBS fails to do daily... that's why libs on this board sound so uniformed....

The numerous billionaires who reject Trump as a vindictive dumbass have earned their money without the endless lawsuits, vulgar liaisons and public serial adultery... Trump is a world class grifter... and so are his pitifully stupid sons.

Trump is a tragic figure.
Wishful thinking....

No, that too would be Trump...

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Mr. Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell, for help.
What the Blatts soon discovered was $3,000 in withdrawals by the Trump campaign in less than 30 days. They called their bank and said they thought they were victims of fraud.
“It felt,” Russell said, “like it was a scam.”
But what the Blatts believed was duplicity was actually an intentional scheme to boost revenues by the Trump campaign and the for-profit company that processed its online donations, WinRed. Facing a cash crunch and getting badly outspent by the Democrats, the campaign had begun last September to set up recurring donations by default for online donors, for every week until the election.
If any party takes bribe money from donors its the democrats....

He's right. Trump broke your brain and hurt your feelings. That's it.

It will be interesting to see how Americans love it when you all try the same playbook with DeSantis. And you will. We know you will. It's what your party is now; it's who you are.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: he indeed did break stanns brain major big time causing him to do this right now.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Attachments

• 1668727278080.png
    1668727278080.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
How about the misuse of funds (stealing) he did from a veteran's charity he set up? Not only was he prosecuted, but he was fined as well.

How about the Trump Foundation charity that he set up, illegally used the funds (stole them), was ordered to pay the charities and forced to dissolve the Trump Foundation charity, as well as told he couldn't set up another one without a lot of supervision?

Charges were filed, a hearing was held, and he was fined. Those are just two of many.
sources from a media mouth piece from the government so it MUST be true. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: remember folks this trollboy and stann and surada i mean toro,are all paid shills for langley so anything that does not fit the governments version of events no matter how absurd it is,they never look at.

The Clinton's did not steal from their foundation. That was another BIG LIE, see:

As for CARLY, see: Carly Fiorina’s ‘Super PAC’ Aids Her Campaign, in Plain Sight (Published 2015)

It's more than clear that this post is a damn lie [and Redfish is a damn liar too] along with an effort to reestablish another BIG LIE.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
I just read an article that Trump in his reelection announcement told 20 lives. And these crazy people keep eating it up. I watched part of it but when he kept saying he's worn out old lines like " like you've never seen before " and " a beautiful thing " I felt like throwing up so I shut it down. I don't know how these people can scan to listen to him.

Forum List

Back