Trump Announces!!!

Look at Trump. He's fat as a pig. He makes faces constantly. His hair is a foot long. He needs a headline every day and he needs constant adoration or he turns mean and vindictive.
so appearances (and you don't e ven get that right :rolleyes:) are more important to you than, say, protecting unborn human lives

Well, we know what values you have/don't have..

disgusting

I hope you realize he's the biggest con man of all.
looks like libs are envious of this

They thought they had the biggest con game in town! :(

Well, if America is going to be "conned" at least we could get some things out of the deal that Trump can give us

jobs
China held in check (unlike Mr China-compromised hair sniffer/baby killer)
energy independence.. u know, like we had b4 the a4mentioned "can't read my notes" hair sniffer took over.. literally took over ..the WH

and I could go on and on but I know libtards only listen to other libtards.. even if it means paying higher utility bills, higher grocery bills.. gas................................etc.................

so appearances (and you don't e ven get that right :rolleyes:) are more important to you than, say, protecting unborn human lives

Well, we know what values you have/don't have..

disgusting

Trump is gross and stupid. He's just a rotten human being.

the predictions were taking the house, they did that. the senate was always a long shot, no one predicted a GOP win there. But the state of FLA flipped from purple to red and that is a significant win.

You lie again. Not only did Republicans need to gain only ONE to take the Senate, Republicans were predicting 4 or 5 seats gained. And predicting far more seats in the House beyond the bare minimum they obtained.

They predicted a red wave. They got a red discharge.

The Senate was never a long shot. Cook Political predicted it would be Republican just before the election.

You’re rewriting history.

They're trying to save face now.

Partly funded??? come on loser... do you remember how much money we are talking about dummy?....
They never fix infrastructure with infrastructure bills... they set themselves up so they can't lose their seats... they hand out money like candy to their friends and unions and wherever else they can to ensure they can't lose elections...
Look at this latest scam where thousands of average investors got ripped off by the 2nd biggest democrat donor and bitcoin hack in the nation....
Wake up fool.....
Wake up fool don't you know when you are being punked?....
The infrastructure bill is phenomenal. That's why my Republican senators here in the state of Nebraska voted for it. It's already brought 30 million dollars into the state over 5-year period to develop a statewide EV charging Network preparing us for the future, and that's just the beginning. I believe there is a lot more funding available upon request. We are also getting 191 million to improve public transportation that's a 36% increase over the 2021 fast act formula travel funding levels. All Republican representatives are very pleased with what Biden has done in this regard.

looks like libs are envious of this

They thought they had the biggest con game in town! :(

Well, if America is going to be "conned" at least we could get some things out of the deal that Trump can give us

jobs
China held in check (unlike Mr China-compromised hair sniffer/baby killer)
energy independence.. u know, like we had b4 the a4mentioned "can't read my notes" hair sniffer took over.. literally took over ..the WH

and I could go on and on but I know libtards only listen to other libtards.. even if it means paying higher utility bills, higher grocery bills.. gas................................etc.................
Your rant sounds like you're either unhinged or totally insane. Please try to turn it down a little and have a good day. I plan on it. Fortunately women in most of the United States still have reproductive choice and soon enough the states that were foolish enough to reestablish egregious abortion bills will have them all rescinded. The people have spoken and will continue to speak on this egregious overreach by state governments.

The Dems only had a 5 seat majority in the House before the elections, and, historically, the mid terms usually go against the party of whoever is in the WH. And, the Reps didn't get to take control of the Senate, that is still in the hands of the Dems.

The predicted "red wave" was supposed to be an overwhelming majority of voters going against the Dems and giving the Reps a sizeable lead in the House, as well as taking control of the Senate. Sadly for the Reps, they DIDN'T take the Senate, and they only eked out a very slim majority in the House. Many conservatives here on USMB were talking about how the Reps were going to take over Congress with majorities in both the Senate and the House, and how a "red wave" was going to wash over DC so that the Reps could get their way. Sadly for them, that didn't happen. They don't have control of the Senate, and only a very slight majority in the House.

If this past election was a "red wave", then what in the hell do you call the Atlantic Ocean, a puddle?
Its still a win.

'The pond'

Its still a win.

'The pond'

It's the weakest of wins. Especially when so many Reps and conservatives were gloating that there was gonna be a "red wave" taking over Congress and kicking out all the Dems. Nope, sorry, but this was the weakest turnover in a LONG time. Nothing like what your side was saying was going to happen. As far as a "win"? That remains to be seen. Especially when you consider that a lot of times people "jump the aisle", and vote for whatever the other party says is good. 5 seats in the House isn't much of a win. Especially compared to what your side was predicting just a month or two ago. And, the Dems still control the Senate.

As far as calling the Atlantic "the pond"? Are you a sailor, and have you ever been across it? I am, and I have, several times.

Forum List

Back