Trump answers reporter: I don't want to talk about it anymore

Smart answer, the asshole MSM would turn it into something else and dopes like you would fall for it

What could be more embarrassing than being a birfer already?

Someone who can't spell birther

Someone who can't take/get the joke, still .....

Being the type of hominid who defends a birfer, for sure.
True.

Smart answer, the asshole MSM would turn it into something else and dopes like you would fall for it

Baby talk has always been super cool with the FZ wannabe badass crew. :)

Someone's offended, awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I don't get offended. I'm not a PC libtard.
The truth offends conservatives. Everyone knows that.

You don't talk about your court case BEFORE you go into court with the press you f#cking retard.
Why not? Republicans talked about Hillary every single day.
Yeah , but Hillary has not talked to anybody in 300 plus days.
You said TRUMP you moron. Who cares what the parties say?
Only you the site idiot would compare an apple to an orange.

Libs wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass. So... No need to worry about one posting any "truth"...any time soon.

.....How can he get away with being so secretive? Because he's a man? A TV star? What?

Because the other candidate won't talk about....

Benghazi,
Email Scandals
Pay-for-play
Health issues
Assassinations for political expediency
Bimbo outbreaks
Etc....

You don't talk about your court case BEFORE you go into court with the press you f#cking retard.

Oh c'mon man, you do bogus rutabaga to kumquat comparisons all the time here.

Libs wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass. So... No need to worry about one posting any "truth"...any time soon.

This is what passes for political discussion in america and some of us wonder how we got where we are and why we stay inevitably stuck here.

This is what passes for political discussion in america and some of us wonder how we got where we are and why we stay inevitably stuck here.
When libs start being honest and voting for people with integrity maybe you will be taken seriously.

Doubt you have it in you though.

When libs start being honest and voting for people with integrity maybe you will be taken seriously.

I rest my case.

I rest my case.
You only rest your case because you have nothing truthful to add to the discussion.

Republicans say Hillary is so secretive.

We know Trump owes a half billion to the Bank of China. But will he talk about it? no.

We know Trump has dwelled on Obama's birth certificate. But will he talk about it? Not anymore.

Hillary said she was sorry she had her own server like Bush. And said she wouldn't do it again. But will the media stop asking her for what? It's not even clear anymore what they want to hear.

Missing White House Emails

Trump has decided not to talk about the Trump University court case that's scheduled for 20 days after the election.

Trump won't talk about the people he's stiffed or the illegals he's hired.

Trump won't talk about his relationship with Russia.

If Trump doesn't want to talk about it, the media doesn't ask.

How can he get away with being so secretive? Because he's a man? A TV star? What?

It seems Trump’s ‘strategy’ is to say nothing, otherwise he’ll only end up saying something stupid.

Another Bullshit lie. Why lie. Not having a press conference is not the same as not talking to reporters. She was recently on Morning Joe and talked about her campaign and answered more ridiculous questions about her emails.

I think just about everyone is tired of her emails. What about Trump and Russia. Trump's tax returns and why he owes a half billion to China. The list on Trump is endless. The list on Clinton is emails.

Republicans say Hillary is so secretive.

We know Trump owes a half billion to the Bank of China. But will he talk about it? no.

We know Trump has dwelled on Obama's birth certificate. But will he talk about it? Not anymore.

Hillary said she was sorry she had her own server like Bush. And said she wouldn't do it again. But will the media stop asking her for what? It's not even clear anymore what they want to hear.

Missing White House Emails

Trump has decided not to talk about the Trump University court case that's scheduled for 20 days after the election.

Trump won't talk about the people he's stiffed or the illegals he's hired.

Trump won't talk about his relationship with Russia.

If Trump doesn't want to talk about it, the media doesn't ask.

How can he get away with being so secretive? Because he's a man? A TV star? What?

Using the Hillary reply about her e-mails, huh. Unfortunately for her, being a birther isn't a crime ...

"Everyone" meaning the people in your halfway house?

I rest my case.
You only rest your case because you have nothing truthful to add to the discussion.

Actually hon, you displayed exactly what I was referring to, and I appreciate your truthfulness, thanks.

Mind providing examples? Your answer is unclear.
Specifics or just a general answer?

It appears to everyone that anything Trump says is used against him in a very dishonest way. Even Fox is doing it.

I'd just tell the journalist to go fuck himself.

Mind providing examples? Your answer is unclear.
Specifics or just a general answer?

It appears to everyone that anything Trump says is used against him in a very dishonest way. Even Fox is doing it.

I'd just tell the journalist to go fuck himself.

Fux News?!?!?!?! Say it ain't so. The outlet that simultaneously extols their own ratings numbers while incessantly whining about the "MSM"? Who wouldn’t be able to see through that shtick?

I rest my case.

Actually hon, you displayed exactly what I was referring to, and I appreciate your truthfulness, thanks.
It is common knowledge that libs lie. Of course I was being truthful.

I rest my case.

It is common knowledge that libs lie. Of course I was being truthful.

Case rests again, thanks.

Forum List

Back