Trump as healer: lie of 2016

You lost those topics every time you brought them up. You were so easy to topple. The rest of the performing seals and you are fail tonight. You are slowing down.
You lost those topics every time you brought them up. You were so easy to topple. The rest of the performing seals and you are fail tonight. You are slowing down.
You got crushed never had a reaponse. Like he said the French Revolution was not the basis dor modern communism, but it was.

And he said conservatives were racist and joined the democrats, but the funny thing is pro civil rights republicans were conservative.

Name one presidential race where the Democrats had the most conservative candidate.?

Yeah I know, I win.

Still not getting the whole 'Trump is Evil' thing. Advocating enforcing our Immigration Laws again and securing our border, isn't 'Evil' or 'Racist.' It's logical and absolutely necessary.

I actually like the fact so many Republicans and Democrats don't like him. It means he's likely onto something. He's not playin ball with the corrupt Establishment. Good for him.

Trump is not a healer, and he is now falling into the abyss with the rest of you.
Yeah ObaMA is a healer, you think Sharpton is one as well
Still not getting the whole 'Trump is Evil' thing. Advocating enforcing our Immigration Laws again and securing our border, isn't 'Evil' or 'Racist.' It's logical and absolutely necessary. I actually like the fact so many Republicans and Democrats don't like him. It means he's likely onto something. Good for him.
I agree and I was for Carson first, but trump was hated by both establishmemts, good enough for me!

But he's evil because he threatens the rich and powerful Washington elite, they like their club the way it is.

The Dems in 1964 beat down the bad side of the party, and in 2016 the GOP is falling to the evil side of the party,

Fallin: Trump 'trying to campaign as a racial healer'

He can do no worse than obummer. Easily the most divisive leader in our history.

Another bright light whose grasp of "history" goes back ... almost eight whole years. :eusa_hand:

My grasp of history is greater than you will ever know or understand as evidenced by how ignorant you are, and have been shown to be, of history. obummer has done more harm to race relations than any POTUS in the last 50 years.

The Dems in 1964 beat down the bad side of the party, and in 2016 the GOP is falling to the evil side of the party,

He can do no worse than obummer. Easily the most divisive leader in our history.

Another bright light whose grasp of "history" goes back ... almost eight whole years. :eusa_hand:

My grasp of history is greater than you will ever know or understand as evidenced by how ignorant you are, and have been shown to be, of history. obummer has done more harm to race relations than any POTUS in the last 50 years.
Your knowledge may be great, but your grasp is minimal and distorted by lack of logical ability.

Your claim that Obama "has done more harm to race relations than any POTUS in the last 50 years" can be defended by the evidence. Your conclusion is nuts and reveals your issues.

Trump is not a healer. Trump is not a united. Neither is HRC. Vote for Johnson and Weld.

Your knowledge may be great, but your grasp is minimal and distorted by lack of logical ability.

Your claim that Obama "has done more harm to race relations than any POTUS in the last 50 years" can be defended by the evidence. Your conclusion is nuts and reveals your issues.

Trump is not a healer. Trump is not a united. Neither is HRC. Vote for Johnson and Weld.

I never claimed trump was. obummer claimed his was going to be the most open admin in history. It has been one of the most secretive. He claimed he was a uniter (the reason why I voted for him the first time), he wasn't. He did the opposite. Unlike you, I don't have the memory of a gnat. I remember the stupid, outrageous, unthinking comments he has made. You either don't, or ignore them.

I never claimed trump was. obummer claimed his was going to be the most open admin in history. It has been one of the most secretive. He claimed he was a uniter (the reason why I voted for him the first time), he wasn't. He did the opposite. Unlike you, I don't have the memory of a gnat. I remember the stupid, outrageous, unthinking comments he has made. You either don't, or ignore them.

Jake is on love with all things Obama.... Obama could nuke Canada and Jake would cheer it as brilliance.

Vote for Johnson and Weld.

I disagree with your premise on Obama. You don't have the evidence for it.

Neither HRC nor Trump should be president.

Ah, now we shorten up from "in our history" to "the last 50 years". Apparently someone told you about Vietnam. Or the civil rights riots. Or the rampant lynchings of the late 19th-early 20th century. Or the Civil War. Or the prehistory thereof. Oopsie.

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

You keep working at it. There's a fuck of a lot more out there.

Ah, now we shorten up from "in our history" to "the last 50 years". Apparently someone told you about Vietnam. Or the civil rights riots. Or the rampant lynchings of the late 19th-early 20th century. Or the Civil War. Or the prehistory thereof. Oopsie.

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

You keep working at it. There's a fuck of a lot more out there.

Where did he "shorten" history? He made one claim about the last 50 years. From a Presidential standpoint, he's dead on

Man that is really unfair to Goldwater, who wanted nothing more to treat all citizens equally.
Jakwy says hea a Republican. But doesn't even k would what they stand for. He's just another lefty that thinks everyone against that actually was part of the klan.

Man that is really unfair to Goldwater, who wanted nothing more to treat all citizens equally.
Jakwy says hea a Republican. But doesn't even k would what they stand for. He's just another lefty that thinks everyone against that actually was part of the klan.
Says another race whore. Anyone not part of the far right crazy clown club is a lefty, aimrite? Little buddy, Trump is no healer.

Says another race whore. Anyone not part of the far right crazy clown club is a lefty, aimrite? Little buddy, Trump is no healer.
Jake you're so full of shit. Noone is fooled by your I'm a Rockefeller republican act. I have more in common with him that I do with you. You left wing race whoring bitch.

Jake you're so full of shit. Noone is fooled by your I'm a Rockefeller republican act. I have more in common with him that I do with you. You left wing race whoring bitch.
That is race whore talk by you. Anyone who does not agree with your race hatred is a liberal a lefty a San Francisco Giant of the fuck whatever, you loony. :lol: I own you and your ilk. You are my bitches and always will be. Trump is no healer.

Forum List

Back