Trump as healer: lie of 2016

The biggest truth: the far rwnjs are going to lose the fall and be crushed politically.

The Dems in 1964 beat down the bad side of the party, and in 2016 the GOP is falling to the evil side of the party,

Fallin: Trump 'trying to campaign as a racial healer'

He can do no worse than obummer. Easily the most divisive leader in our history.

Another bright light whose grasp of "history" goes back ... almost eight whole years. :eusa_hand:

My moonbat messiah? Shit, I don't even vote. :lol:

Sounded to me like you were defending him.

Just sayin', for the benefit of a voting moonbat.

I wouldn't call him our most divisive leader. Hell, every President has been divisive to some degree, but aside from that little Civil War snafu our country has had it pretty easy compared to others.

You are not the voice of God, and you sound as bed wetting crazy as Pete above. You are not God's mouthpiece, only his anus if anything.
Rodishi, the OP is about Trump, and the fact he is not a healer only a hater, just like you. You are aiding and abetting our enemy.

Truth hurts to bad for you doesn't it. There is a hell of a lot more than what is in that lil post. I've been investigated from every angle you could possibly imagine so your bullshit does faze me.
No I refuse to be intimidated by the likes of you or any of the minions of satan that are like you. Jehovah holds this country in the palm of his hand not you or anyone else and that is where it stands.
Get the sand out of your shorts before you read this one..... America helps mujahedin

The Dems in 1964 beat down the bad side of the party, and in 2016 the GOP is falling to the evil side of the party,

At least he didn't compromise national security and lie to congress.
If elected to the presidency, he certainly will, and then try to take over the country.

The rambling of a senile fool, one ready to vote for someone who already has compromised national security and lied to congress. What do you think the bitch would do as the occupier of the oval office? Sell the rest of our uranium reserves to Russia to enrich herself?

The rambling of a senile fool, one ready to vote for someone who already has compromised national security and lied to congress. What do you think the bitch would do as the occupier of the oval office? Sell the rest of our uranium reserves to Russia to enrich herself?
You are a silly brain damaged piss poor excuse for a Texan, as always. I am voting for Johnson and Weld.

You are not the voice of God, and you sound as bed wetting crazy as Pete above. You are not God's mouthpiece, only his anus if anything.
Rodishi, the OP is about Trump, and the fact he is not a healer only a hater, just like you. You are aiding and abetting our enemy.

Truth hurts to bad for you doesn't it. There is a hell of a lot more than what is in that lil post. I've been investigated from every angle you could possibly imagine so your bullshit does faze me.
No I refuse to be intimidated by the likes of you or any of the minions of satan that are like you. Jehovah holds this country in the palm of his hand not you or anyone else and that is where it stands.
Get the sand out of your shorts before you read this one..... America helps mujahedin
Charlie Wilson was a great American. I knew him and liked him, and I listened to his last public speech given at AC in Lufkin. He got arms to them in Afghanistan, and then realized we could not stop them going to them through the Iranians. It must be crazy in the head to be you.

If elected to the presidency, he certainly will, and then try to take over the country.

Blackmailed by foreign governments hostile to the US?

You are a silly brain damaged piss poor excuse for a Texan, as always. I am voting for Johnson and Weld.
Who is as big of an anarchist as BLM.

Loony posts like those are symbolic of why the rest of the country will reject the far rwnj supported candidate. He would sell the country down the river. It must be bad for you seeing his slipping and tumbling in the press and the polls.

You are silly tonight.

Loony posts like those are symbolic of why the rest of the country will reject the far rwnj supported candidate. He would sell the country down the river. It must be bad for you seeing his slipping and tumbling in the press and the polls.
Don't be such a drama queen

You are silly tonight.
He used to be my Governor. He is a crackpot.

Forum List

Back