Trump as healer: lie of 2016

The millennials are looking sillier than usual tonight. Guys, you are not entitled to what we built and earned because you are young. It does not work that way. Just be glad we let you keep your essential oils.

At least he didn't compromise national security and lie to congress.
If elected to the presidency, he certainly will, and then try to take over the country.

The rambling of a senile fool, one ready to vote for someone who already has compromised national security and lied to congress. What do you think the bitch would do as the occupier of the oval office? Sell the rest of our uranium reserves to Russia to enrich herself?
Blackmailed by foreign governments hostile to the US?
Loony posts like those are symbolic of why the rest of the country will reject the far rwnj supported candidate. He would sell the country down the river. It must be bad for you seeing his slipping and tumbling in the press and the polls.
Don't be such a drama queen
I was emulating you, so you are being the queen tonight, silly one.

The rambling of a senile fool, one ready to vote for someone who already has compromised national security and lied to congress. What do you think the bitch would do as the occupier of the oval office? Sell the rest of our uranium reserves to Russia to enrich herself?
You are a silly brain damaged piss poor excuse for a Texan, as always. I am voting for Johnson and Weld.
Who is as big of an anarchist as BLM.
You are silly tonight.
He used to be my Governor. He is a crackpot.
Only to a crackpot like you. You are projecting.

Rodishi, the OP is about Trump, and the fact he is not a healer only a hater, just like you. You are aiding and abetting our enemy.

Truth hurts to bad for you doesn't it. There is a hell of a lot more than what is in that lil post. I've been investigated from every angle you could possibly imagine so your bullshit does faze me.

With the rare exception all the hate I'm seeing is coming from the regressive left.

The millennials are looking sillier than usual tonight. Guys, you are not entitled to what we built and earned because you are young. It does not work that way. Just be glad we let you keep your essential oils.
Obama let you have some his personal stash to rub one out in the name of liberal solidarity? You're quite the democratic mouth piece this weekend.

Last edited:
My moonbat messiah? Shit, I don't even vote. :lol:

Sounded to me like you were defending him.

Just sayin', for the benefit of a voting moonbat.

I wouldn't call him our most divisive leader. Hell, every President has been divisive to some degree, but aside from that little Civil War snafu our country has had it pretty easy compared to others.

Simple, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is the most divisive president in Modern History.

Obama let you have some his personal stash to tub one out in the name of liberal solidarity? You've quite the democratic mouth piece this weekend.
Being pro Johnson and Weld and anti Trump is not pro HRC. She would be as terrible as Trump.

I wouldn't call him our most divisive leader. Hell, every President has been divisive to some degree, but aside from that little Civil War snafu our country has had it pretty easy compared to others.

Simple, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is the most divisive president in Modern History.
In the minds of those with weak heads like you.

If elected to the presidency, he certainly will, and then try to take over the country.

Loony posts like those are symbolic of why the rest of the country will reject the far rwnj supported candidate. He would sell the country down the river. It must be bad for you seeing his slipping and tumbling in the press and the polls.
You sound like a woman. Loan out your password?

You sound like a woman. Loan out your password?
:lol:

Listen here, old man. Don't talk shit on us millennials. I was being nice in another thread by not calling you out on using the word "pwn". You're too old for that word. I'm too old for that word. Never do it again. :slap:

images

. . . and Aaron yells.

Why? Because black and white people didn't immediately unite in harmony the moment he was elected? How quickly people forget even modern history.

The Dems in 1964 beat down the bad side of the party, and in 2016 the GOP is falling to the evil side of the party,

Fallin: Trump 'trying to campaign as a racial healer'

At least he didn't compromise national security and lie to congress.

Opposed to one that has already sold the country down the river. Damn fakey, you really are stupid.

The Dems in 1964 beat down the bad side of the party, and in 2016 the GOP is falling to the evil side of the party,

He can do no worse than obummer. Easily the most divisive leader in our history.

Obama the most divisive? Didn't we have one guy fight a civil war, and get shot in the head? :dunno:

He can do no worse than obummer. Easily the most divisive leader in our history.
You mean the far right in America the last 15 years have been the most divisive element in American history since the Civil War.
Starkey does it again. Hey fake republican, which policies do you like again?

And compared to Obama, George Wallace was a racial healer, and both were lifelong democrats........*grin*

Obama let you have some his personal stash to rub one out in the name of liberal solidarity? You've quite the democratic mouth piece this weekend.

Fakey is so far out of it, he thinks Mao was a conservative.

Obama let you have some his personal stash to rub one out in the name of liberal solidarity? You've quite the democratic mouth piece this weekend.

I destroyed him on the French Revolution and southern strategy years ago, and he plays the fake republican game. He claims to know everything because his buddy is a professor. It's quite hilarious actually.

You lost those topics every time you brought them up. You were so easy to topple. The rest of the performing seals and you are fail tonight. You are slowing down.

Forum List

Back